Pages:
Author

Topic: If you could move to any country, which would you choose? - page 13. (Read 10823 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I want to move to Indonesia, it's beatiful and peaceful country with good people
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
If it wasn't for the government i would pick china, but now i'm not so sure.

Probably some asian country anyway.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I wouldn't move

There's only 1 country I love Smiley
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I think it would be USA.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sweden.  or Finland.  or Norway.  or Denmark.  or Iceland.  just give me a cold country with a lot of snow Cheesy
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
I would move to Switzerland or one of nordic country, like Denmark or Finland.
Those country are ranked in top ten on Global Peace Index, not sure how would it be though, but it sounds nice Cheesy
Activity: 182
canada seems nice, tbh. Smiley

yeah, i agree. im from the usa, canada would be good for me. whats with all the hate?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
canada seems nice, tbh. Smiley
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
Would anyone live in Cyprus?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #WQAWElBAKl25gTNJ
I love being from the United States and wouldn;t want ot live anywhere else but if I had to choose a new spot to live i'd pick Brazil, Costa Rica, Canada, or Australia.

Just wondering, what are your justifications for Canada?
I understand you want to stay in the US, but I currently live in Canada, and am interested what in your opinion are the benefits.

yeah i'm kinda confused on that myself.  fuck canada seriously.  except for RUSH. and South Park  Cool

To me Canada sounds better if you don't live here.

If you want to live here for the quality of life, by all means come here. It is a great country.

However, our tech and ecommerce industry are lacking huge and we are constantly being compared to the US (in many fields such as business).
Activity: 252
I love being from the United States and wouldn;t want ot live anywhere else but if I had to choose a new spot to live i'd pick Brazil, Costa Rica, Canada, or Australia.

I understand you want to stay in the US, but I currently live in Canada, and am interested what in your opinion are the benefits.

yeah i'm kinda confused on that myself.  fuck canada seriously.  except for RUSH. and South Park  Cool
Activity: 504
Denmark because quality of life.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
For me, it should be one of the smaller countries and it has to have a great level of independence from other nations. Civil liberties should also be top-priority. Switzerland would fit that category, but the Channel Islands may also be fine, because they enjoy a great level of self-governance.

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 154
I would choose canada probably, but not sure yet.
Activity: 797
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
i would move to switzerland..
Activity: 126
I want to visit Japan soon, look like a nice country.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
I would choose Aruba because that is where my mom was born.
I also have alot of family still living there, and its goodlife overthere man!

Everyday nice weather, beach and girls.
There are also alot of tourists so you can hook up alot of girls that are on vacation there.

from my anecdotal experience, i'd say canadians are generally more educated than americans (europeans are more educated than we are too).. and not they are nice people. weather sucks though.

Thank you.
But I'd have to agree with you, the weather does suck. Tongue
Activity: 280
New Zealands
love the climate and beautiful scenery there
Activity: 434

from my anecdotal experience, i'd say canadians are generally more educated than americans (europeans are more educated than we are too).. and not they are nice people. weather sucks though.
Pages:
Jump to: