Pages:
Author

Topic: If you didn't get paid for your signature, would you still care about Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 5542 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is anyone really pathetic enough to be "interested in bitcoin" for like 10 dollars a week? Seriously? That sounds really lame.

My sign campaign ended last week, but I'm still here, and my sig is still here (too lazy to remove it).

But if you were to change your question to being in it for the money, I would say yes. I'm not a libertarian, I fundamentally don't care if bitcoin succeeds or not. But I hope that I could make a good return from it succeeding, therefore I support it.

You lost me at "for like 10 dollars a week", but what does Libertarian have to do with Bitcoin?

There's a few people calling my post or poll a stupid question, but you all should be thanking me! I gave you all a reason to add one more constructive post to your count, tips are appreciated - see my profile for my BTC address.
Yes, your topic is also in my watchlist and I love to post here.
Nice idea to increase our post count per week.
There are also many posts which are nonsense and people are still posting there and their pages have grown more than 59. WTF is happening on the forum Huh
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Ugh look at all the signatures on this thread!
I don't have a signature. I post because I believe Bitcoin is the future and I want to learn more.

And for the record, I do not click on signatures.

Hahaha, yes. This comment is it! This thread is essentially a list of people with signature ads! I mean, that's what the OP is asking for, but still...it's a who's who of campaigners saying "nah, mate, theses campaigns are dust...just a nice side benefit.

I like it when people are admitting they post more. I'll do the same, I post more due to my signature ad campaign. I hope all of my posts are helpful (that's certainly my intent.) and I'd still be on the Forum, I just wouldn't be posting as much.

Cheers.
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
Is anyone really pathetic enough to be "interested in bitcoin" for like 10 dollars a week? Seriously? That sounds really lame.

My sign campaign ended last week, but I'm still here, and my sig is still here (too lazy to remove it).

But if you were to change your question to being in it for the money, I would say yes. I'm not a libertarian, I fundamentally don't care if bitcoin succeeds or not. But I hope that I could make a good return from it succeeding, therefore I support it.

You lost me at "for like 10 dollars a week", but what does Libertarian have to do with Bitcoin?

There's a few people calling my post or poll a stupid question, but you all should be thanking me! I gave you all a reason to add one more constructive post to your count, tips are appreciated - see my profile for my BTC address.
Activity: 42

Yes of course I will still care for Bitcoin.
But I also mine bitcoins sometimes with a USB miner. So I love signature campaigns and I'll be upset if they will no more be present. Because I prefer to pay my bills with bitcoins.
Activity: 322

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
I posted before I was in a signature campaign so this is very much a get paid for doing something I'd do anyway.  The key was finding a campaign that matched up well with how much I was comfortable posting.

I do agree that a lot of harm can be done to the forum from people acting opportunistically in order to exploit signature campaigns.
Activity: 294
I don't have a signature. I post because I believe Bitcoin is the future and I want to learn more.

really funny, when they can remain care to bitcoin without signature campaign, while they use it :v
they may be confused earn bitcoin without sign camp, haha
btw, you dont use sign camp, its amazing, when you could get a lot of bitcoin by using your account(hero member)
Activity: 52
many ways to get bitcoin man not only from the signature campaign,
yeah still care so whatever happens,
and no doubt, members of bitcointalk will be drastically reduced
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
I love how everyone claims they would still care about bitcoin when the truth is probably 80% of those people would become inactive on bitcointalk or the bitcoin community all together if there were no signature campaigns.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
When I see so many people writing stupid and useless posts, I wonder if it hasn't gone too far. I'm making small change from a signature campaign right now, but if the webmaster of this board would ban the practice, I would understand him. I'd like to keep the ability to have a link to my signature, though.

Pay per post campaigns are nice, but yes, it results in a lot of people posting useless "questions" just to up their post count.  And I think it contirbutes to the buying/selling of forum accounts so people can run multiple usernames at the same time just for sig campaigns.  Yes it's too bad some seem to abuse the setup, but they have to advertise somehow.
Activity: 294
i think if i didnt getvpaid i'll be dont care about btc
because i dont know how to get a lot of btc
Activity: 672
I registered here on the day I first heard about bitcoin. I didn't register to join a campaign, I registered to learn more about bitcoin. The signature campaign is nice bonus for participation in discussions. I would post less often if I am not in a champaign, but I would still care about bitcoin. I have invested some of my savings in bitcoin, can't not care about it.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
When I see so many people writing stupid and useless posts, I wonder if it hasn't gone too far. I'm making small change from a signature campaign right now, but if the webmaster of this board would ban the practice, I would understand him. I'd like to keep the ability to have a link to my signature, though.
Activity: 462
I messed around with BTC for a while (and even on the forum before having a break) before I enrolled in a signature campaign. However, it does haunt me when I post because I don't want to come across as a signature spammer, so I end up talking rubbish if I only have something small to say in a post to try and extend it (also so I don't get banned for signature spamming).
Activity: 448
I cared about Bitcoin before starting signature campaigns and i will care about it after im signature-less.
I appreciate the handful of legit companies offering signature campaigns on this forum.
Contrary to popular belief, i think the post quality has improved from the members who are enrolled lately...

Personally, i post about the same amount regardless of if i have an active sig camp or not.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Its a nice perk to have a signature but I would still be visiting here and using bitcoin regardless. Think the quality of my posts would go up and less posting in off topic would be the fallout. Grin
Activity: 574

I also don't click any signature link. I only wear mine, because it's nice to get some extra money for posting while getting deeper and deeper into bitcoin. I chose secondstrade because i don't wanted to have ads for scam cloud minings. I didn't go for the highest paying. The company has to fit into my image of bitcoin. And scams are worse towards the currency, but they are in fiat also.
Activity: 686

Activity: 560
yes, I can say I would be interested in btc beyond the sig campaign considering I started using it well before I found this forum, or even knew what a "siganture campaign" was.

I think it represents a huge opportunity to break out of the current debt dollar system which only serves to benefit those at the top.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
I get most of my Bitcoin buying them monthly with my monthly wage, if it wasn't for that I would barely have reached 1 BTC after years of posting. These guys pays really cheap so it's not a viable serious option. Im not scared to say this so there's no point thinking the opposite.
Pages:
Jump to: