Pages:
Author

Topic: If you didn't get paid for your signature, would you still care about Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 5542 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005
Ok, Signature Campaigners, this one is for you - how much is the fact that you can get paid in bitcoin for posting on this forum the biggest factor that keeps you involved in bitcoin?

"Free" money, right? (almost...we do give up our time.) I can earn some bitcoin without having to risk my own money, right? What have I got to lose?

How many of you have thought these sentiments and can honestly admit that if this opportunity for earning didn't exist you would not care about bitcoin?

Remember, the poll is anonymous...

Yes, i would still care for bitcoin, and i'd probably post just as much as i do right now... Honestly...
I do have to admit it's nice to get a couple satoshi's to do what i like doing Grin
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Ok, Signature Campaigners, this one is for you - how much is the fact that you can get paid in bitcoin for posting on this forum the biggest factor that keeps you involved in bitcoin?

"Free" money, right? (almost...we do give up our time.) I can earn some bitcoin without having to risk my own money, right? What have I got to lose?

How many of you have thought these sentiments and can honestly admit that if this opportunity for earning didn't exist you would not care about bitcoin?

well even if there is no signature campaign i still care about bitcoin, there are other ways or opportunities to earn bitcoins here aside from the signature campaign.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!

Pages:
Jump to: