Pages:
Author

Topic: if you entered your wallet and you found 50BTC what you will do ? - page 5. (Read 15024 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I will scream woohoo and spend it like a king Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
50 BTC in my wallet is impossible (yet) because I dont know anyone who owes me that much coins and my BTC address is not yet posted anywhere in this forum
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
Finding 50 BTC as a luck is highly impossible. Address collision is highly impossible for next one million years. So, somebody may send you 50 BTC by entering a wrong address. So, it must be returned to the sender for his lose and believing in God. If you steal somebody's 50 BTC to may loose 100 BTC in some day.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Time is the one thing you can't run from
Me too, it happened about a year ago with an altcoin i was trading. Turned on the PC to find 3 mil coins had been delivered. I don't recall the coin but it was nice to find
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
I check my wallet every day,hoping that the bitcoin god will spread his arms open wide and embrace me with 10 bitcoins.
Not a greedy dude. Cool
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I would keep it. There's just some lessons better learned with personal experience. I know it would be selfish, and I know it's probably not the right thing to do. But I'm keeping those 50BTC, maybe give some of it charity.
Activity: 39
gamble straight away.
Activity: 10
will refund all the money after doing some investigation and verification what is the matter? and who is the real owner of the funds but will also deduct tx fee for sending the funds back to the real owner.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
if one day i entered in my wallet and see a 50bitcoin suprise in my little wallet then at first it will cause me a miner chest pain or maybe a heart attack and of by chance i suffered that then i will think about refunding it but not too easyly i will search for any clue that did anyone had lost any btc or not and if i find that user then i will simply refund him 45btc and i will keep the rest of the 5btc
Activity: 350
i wisheed it could be true...but if it happpens with me i will give back 90% and keep 10 % with me....XD
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
I would sent it to another wallet I controlled as perhaps it was the result of a collision. I know a collision is supposed to be a super rare event, but people do get struck by lighting and win lotteries which are also rare.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
For me refund is not an option as I don't know if it will be returned to the rightful owner unless there is some way the owner of that 50BTC could one day send me an email to ask for it. Anyway If none claim I'd probably take as a free gift. Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Time is the one thing you can't run from
I'd pinch my self, reboot my wallet then crack open a beer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
This  Grin:

But seriously, like I have said before, I'd try to find the sender and return it to him, unless he's like BiPolarBob and he just gave it to me for no reason, then I'd continue the above Artistic Dance Form, which takes years to master btw.
Activity: 364
I think this is like giveaway
i will send back 1BTC to him with message,
"are you want to get your bitcoin, i will resend 49BTC after 30day, i use it to trade "  Grin
LOL that's funny answer Grin. You use his 49BTC for trading and get many profit from his. After that you pay him half of 49BTC in first 30 day. And you use half to trade until 6 months and you return him. He will be angry Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
50/50 chance you'll get your coins back seems a bit high!  I would feel bad but I would convince myself to keep the mis-sent coins...especially if I believed the sender had plenty more....I would convince myself that I was being like Robin Hood in a sense.  I think many others would too.

its not about how much finds the sender have left in his wallet it should not effact your selfrespect afterall its all depend on you if you bealive in god and bealive that one day you will be in front of him that there are more chances that you will return the money

Yes, a gift from God...exactly the way I see it!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
if its in my wallet its mine Cheesy

Exactly! I wouldn't return the BTC bcuz it's already mine  Cool
Activity: 267
6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support
if its in my wallet its mine Cheesy

couldn't agree more
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
"are you want to get your bitcoin, i will resend 49BTC after 30day, i use it to trade "  Grin
Interesting answer, you could act as a saving party for him Cheesy If you can take profit from that, it would be win-win situation for both you (you can get profit and save his money for a month at same time). And then, what would you do if you dont get profit and loss it? Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
"are you want to get your bitcoin, i will resend 49BTC after 30day, i use it to trade "  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: