Pages:
Author

Topic: if you entered your wallet and you found 50BTC what you will do ? - page 8. (Read 15024 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
you found 50BTC transacted from someone that you dont know what you will do ?
for me i will refund it
and type a note :
dude, your money is not a toy...
tips are welcomed Smiley
--------------------------------------------
what you will do ?
and if you asked him for a tip do you think he will accept ?
or will send some of it only ?

I doubt you would do that to be honest but if you are being honest and you would, bravo! Seriously well done mate because I would not send it all back because the majority of people will not tip you for your kindness. I would send 40btc back with a note saying you are a numpty thanks for the tip.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
I would send it to my wallet and again send it back so that the owner knows that someone else has access to his/her wallet Wink

But without his confirmation that he wants back the bitcoin i would not send back
maybe he want to donate to a random bitcoin address, or maybe just to get rid of it
Searching in google if he is trying to find his lost bitcoin and a signed message from its address then i would send back.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
I would send it to my wallet and again send it back so that the owner knows that someone else has access to his/her wallet Wink
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Send it to a mixer and another mixer and finally a dice site. Not my bitcoin so gamble it. If i 2x it i will return if not i better keep silence.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Well, knowing that it's impossible to determine the rightful owner, I'd have to be thankful for the gift and spend the money wisely.
Activity: 336
at first I will get a minor heartattack and if I can servive that attack then I will refund the 95% of that money and I will keep 5btc as my charge :p I don't know se.ding back with be a good work or not but who cares :p
Activity: 294
what will i do?
maybe i'll redeem half of my wallet balance and the other half i'll do playing dice Tongue Tongue
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i will notrefund it,because i founf it. but if the owner take it back,i will give it.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
Wizard
Send me 50 BTC, you'll see what I'll do Roll Eyes
LOL, you forgot to post your btc address man! Grin I'd like to see the result Grin

Take it: 1NEXUq9Ac1jp6Xe6Jxgrx8cHAJ8BHFAATM Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
BTW it is never gonna happen.
And if so, then it depends on my mood, if I'm happy before that time then I will keep about 10 to 20% and return the rest of it.
And if I will be having bad mood then I will keep the whole lot with me and will not return it back.
Activity: 398
First of all i will gone mad after seeing this !!  Grin
If it will happen seriously, then i will give half to poors and half of it in investment  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
It'd be a tough call, but after losing my actual wallet multiple times and having it returned (with the cash still there), I'd try to find the rightful owner.  I couldn't imagine losing 50btc, and wouldnt feel right taking it.  If I legitimately couldn't find out whose they were, then I guess I'd HOLD!

I left my wallet on top of my car once at the end of a construction job and it was the kind of area that developers where pushing the crackheads along. Police found a girl tied up in one of the basesments,hookers would be seen wearing any clothes we left on the site,they ran power cords from our site 4 houses over so they had power and stuff like that.
Anyways I get to the gas station and no wallet. My boss calls me to let me know some guy picked up my wallet and gave me his number.
Meet up with the guy and he had called every business card in my wallet to track me down,said people where just driving over it laying dead in the middle of the street.
Job was cash at the time as well,so I had a full pay cheque sitting in my wallet.
Bought the guys family dinner,just could not believe there are people out there with such great standards in life.

When I was a kid I was like 11 years old. I had just finished working on a renovation for a family friend who paid me $20 a day! Grin Grin
Anyways,I was sitting next to this guy that was asleep the whole trip back home on the bus. Get home and the phone rings. This sleeping passenger had found my wallet
sitting next to him when he woke up with really only $20 and my student id. He phoned every one in the phone book with that last name looking for me to return the wallet.
Would not take my money either. I mean I wish I could be as awesome as these people where to me.

Something to ponder I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
I feel like a lot of people in this thread are lying about how nice and generous they would be...this is bitcoin, all you have to do is throw it in a mixer and nobody knows where it went.

Many people are gorgeous when they have nothing,
But a good percentage of them change their minds immediately if they find anything new
For me i will hold and will try to find the right person(to sign a message of course) and send it back.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
i would enter my wallet again - maybe 100 BTC then?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Damn If I found such amount, Honestly I will keep it since I'm do not know what type owner of bitcoin who send me BTC 50 by mistake.
Who knows BTC 50 send by someone for bad like buying drug, guns ,etc
But if someone that send me by mistake contact me and tell his reason and prove of his/her mistake, I will return it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
It'd be a tough call, but after losing my actual wallet multiple times and having it returned (with the cash still there), I'd try to find the rightful owner.  I couldn't imagine losing 50btc, and wouldnt feel right taking it.  If I legitimately couldn't find out whose they were, then I guess I'd HOLD!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
If open my wallet and find 50 BTC I would just spend them wisely, like buying myself a good miner so that I could hopefully double my BTC!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
So many people here answered they will give it back to the sender. But its a really difficult for those people who have a financial problem atm, and suddenly they got that big amount of bitcoin in their wallet. Could we say it is their fortune?

I remember a church cleaner once told me a story when a woman kneel for prayers inside the church and after that she saw an unattended wallet left by someone. She took the wallet but the the church cleaner approached the woman and church cleaner said to the woman "i'll take it as someone might come back and claim" the woman said "no! this is the answer to my prayers".

Same thing might happen if the 50 BTC is deposited to a wrong BTC address.
Yeah, there are many true stories like that. But I have no idea whether God permit us to do that or not? Is it a good or bad deed. In the case, people who get it feel blessed, and in otherwise, people who lose it, feel sad.
Activity: 322
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
If I open my wallet and found 50btc, I go crazy, lol. To have 50 or more, would be very positive, and I think it would not work anymore. only buying low and selling high, would have a daily wage, and invest in new coins POS. I'd have money in all markets XD. Of course as I could I would start and I would make a good and deserved santiago ways, by spanish land.

you can split it to 3 section
1/3 to trade
1/3 to family
1/3 to waste  Cheesy
Activity: 388
If I open my wallet and found 50btc, I go crazy, lol. To have 50 or more, would be very positive, and I think it would not work anymore. only buying low and selling high, would have a daily wage, and invest in new coins POS. I'd have money in all markets XD. Of course as I could I would start and I would make a good and deserved santiago ways, by spanish land.
Pages:
Jump to: