Pages:
Author

Topic: if you entered your wallet and you found 50BTC what you will do ? - page 7. (Read 15024 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 500
most probably i would send it back to the wallet it came from and live my ordinary life as most probably someone would have made a mistake by doing that

I don't think so. Here everyone on this forum is trying to be very honest but that is not the case in the reality. No one would ever return bitcoins if they are found in any individual's wallet and that also are transferred by mistake, it is like winning a lottery, everyone one is saying that they would return, but that's not true, If I found in my wallet than I would not return.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Spend it all...every sat!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
Honestly, I will give 10 % to charity and I will spend the rest for purchasing my goods.
But if I find someone that send be my mistake, I may return it to that person and hope he/she find me before I spend it all
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
More stuff will come.
OP should add a poll to his post so we can see the actual result of how the majority of users would react.

suggestion for options:
a) i would keep it and spend for myself
b) i would look for the owner and try to give it back.

I think this site can also help with the poll http://coin-vote.com/ you can use bitcoin signature for opinion.
Activity: 138
More stuff will come.
Probably I will look first on some posting for a loss btc and verify the credentials. If the credential is true i will return it to the owner. Maybe he will give me some bonus  Grin
Activity: 658
most probably i would send it back to the wallet it came from and live my ordinary life as most probably someone would have made a mistake by doing that
Activity: 224
you found 50BTC transacted from someone that you dont know what you will do ?
for me i will refund it
and type a note :
dude, your money is not a toy...
tips are welcomed Smiley
--------------------------------------------
what you will do ?
and if you asked him for a tip do you think he will accept ?
or will send some of it only ?

I will immediately exchange some of it to cash and the remaining will be held 'til the bitcoin price will pump out. I won't return it since it came from an unknown source and who knows, maybe it's intentional Cheesy
Activity: 560
I would give it one roll of the dice and try to double it, then I could return the firrst 50, and keep the other for myself!  So we both win!
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
i will holding partially for me and partially give to anyone did know about bitcoin. i believe with this way will help bitcoin price up
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I would invest the lot into Ethereum and get rich!

Are you serious, dude? ETH is all about hype now and it is very likely to become a dead coin (at least because it has no GUI) But I might be wrong...maybe there will be an increase in price in the future. Who knows? Only time will tell  Grin

Well, ETH isn't a "coin" it's a platform by which many other Dapps are being built upon....it's just being traded as though it were a coin....http://dapps.ethercasts.com/...  Look at the interest MIT has in this platform....Indicator there Bra!  Don't miss it!

That's the only thing I love about ETH: Decentralized applications. It looks pretty interesting. By the way, I own some Ethercoins and I might be exchanging them for ETH later on.  Roll Eyes
legendary

Are you serious, dude? ETH is all about hype now and it is very likely to become a dead coin (at least because it has no GUI) But I might be wrong...maybe there will be an increase in price in the future. Who knows? Only time will tell  Grin

Well, ETH isn't a "coin" it's a platform by which many other Dapps are being built upon....it's just being traded as though it were a coin....http://dapps.ethercasts.com/...  Look at the interest MIT has in this platform....Indicator there Bra!  Don't miss it!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Are you serious, dude? ETH is all about hype now and it is very likely to become a dead coin (at least because it has no GUI) But I might be wrong...maybe there will be an increase in price in the future. Who knows? Only time will tell  Grin

I have been watched the etherum coin for many weeks or months,
And how is it growing it's surprising, the volume in poloniex went to 1,200+ BTC, i haven't seen any coin like this by volume in an exchange.
So investing those bitcoin if you get(if you cannot find the sender etc..) then is a good idea and a percentage to hold for future.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Are you serious, dude? ETH is all about hype now and it is very likely to become a dead coin (at least because it has no GUI) But I might be wrong...maybe there will be an increase in price in the future. Who knows? Only time will tell  Grin
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1344
Wait... ? let me imagine.. I will....buy a house  Grin

You would buy a house with 50btc?  Huh You will be lucky if you could buy your own hut/loveshack for 50btc, where in the world do you live that it is that cheap?

in my country it is possible to buy a simple house for 50 BTC.
just don't expect a house with everything on it like garage, bath tub a separate kitchen... just plain house
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
i would enter my wallet again - maybe 100 BTC then?
Then it means he thought you are a poor guy, he want donate you some btc Cheesy

What if that money is a result of scamming by someone, then the inspector tracking the money and find our address? Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
Send it to a mixer and another mixer and finally a dice site. Not my bitcoin so gamble it. If i 2x it i will return if not i better keep silence.

Lol gambling with 50 BTC would require some massive balls. I've never had 2 figure BTCs so seeing my wallet with 2 figures would feel really good. But I would feel really bad for the owner. Then again, there's no way to know what that money was for or if he had some bad intentions, so I would probably auto convince myself that im doing a good thing by keeping it myself Cheesy
That would be the most retarded thing you could ever do. Period. "It was free money, so let's gamble!" Why would you ever want to do that? Just hold the bitcoins and that in itself is an investment.
legendary
Activity: 868
Send it to a mixer and another mixer and finally a dice site. Not my bitcoin so gamble it. If i 2x it i will return if not i better keep silence.

Lol gambling with 50 BTC would require some massive balls. I've never had 2 figure BTCs so seeing my wallet with 2 figures would feel really good. But I would feel really bad for the owner. Then again, there's no way to know what that money was for or if he had some bad intentions, so I would probably auto convince myself that im doing a good thing by keeping it myself Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

You would buy a house with 50btc?  Huh You will be lucky if you could buy your own hut/loveshack for 50btc, where in the world do you live that it is that cheap?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Pages:
Jump to: