Pages:
Author

Topic: IF YOU HAD 1,000,000 DOLLARS WHAT WOULD YOU BUY??? - page 14. (Read 16430 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I would invest all and keep 20% in CD..
Activity: 252
i wii buy OP  Grin
kidding i will buy house and lot and stablish a profitable business like restaurant or be a lender on my area
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Cheesy alot of things , car , house , all what I can Tongue but why only 1 000 000$ :/ I can spend much more !
Activity: 895
A house, then a car and investments
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I would probably spend the money in 5 years on a car and a house without being smart or jewish about it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I would buy properties and wait out ten years then resell.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Trust me!
Invest in shares and stocks

In real stocks or Bitcoin stocks? There aren't that many Bitcoin stocks that perform exceptionally well right now. Even ASICMiner dropped quite badly, but may just now make a comeback.
Activity: 182
Invest in shares and stocks
Trust me!
I would pay my debt, I will bring my family to Disney land and the rest for savings.

Aww, that's a nice thing to do! Do you have much debt? I hope you could at least pay all of it if you had a million USD! And going to Disney Land is the right thing to do. Other people would just buy some lame and boring car, but you got your priorities straight!!!
Activity: 482
LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com
I would pay my debt, I will bring my family to Disney land and the rest for savings.
Trust me!
I'd travel around the World. See some countries I haven't seen yet... Spend some quality time with the people I love maybe. It's great if you can take an extended vacation. Not only the regular 2 weeks every year. It's not even enough to completely come down...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I would buy 2 lambos.
Activity: 168
Bling Bling
First thing, I'd go partyyyy hard with my peoplez! Fo shure! I mean what are a couple grand when you got a freaking million...
WHOOOOPS! I forgot! I am already a freaking BitcoinMillionaire! Whooooow!!!
Activity: 616
If I had $1,000,00? Well, I think I would do the most justified option: Invest around 50-70% in Bitcoin and the rest on a house and general things.
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
A nice house. Just the solid investment that's bringing joy every day Smiley Given reasonable maintenance costs it also is a great way of cutting your costs at an increased age!
Activity: 574
A house, then a car, and bitcoins.
Activity: 154
New car and new house and there you go $1mil gone.
It goes quicker than most people thing these days.

Yes, exactly my point :-)

Well, I suppose one can move to a third world country and there it would be enough for the rest of one's life.
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
I would buy slaves and start tall buildings in dubai. oh wait, thats not enough money, so I`ll just move to selling normal houses on islands.

And sell it to international buyers, then rinse and repeat.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
New car and new house
Pages:
Jump to: