Pages:
Author

Topic: IF YOU HAD 1,000,000 DOLLARS WHAT WOULD YOU BUY??? - page 15. (Read 16430 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Payoff the house for mother  Smiley
This is a very noble thing to do Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
wine, women and song.. then I would probably squander the rest..  Cheesy
Activity: 168
-Lamborghini.
-New house
-Some bitcoin
-Hookers
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
i buy:
one house
one car

which would be first? the car or the house?
Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
i buy:
one house
one car
someone insulting me! oh well... so what I do with a million dollars, possibly give most of it away and sort out my life a little.  I dont want to talk about it on the internet so thats what I meant.
Activity: 778
Merit: 1002
bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
i would attempt to fix something in the UK that needs to be fixed and i not going to talk about it on here!!

"and i not going to talk about it on here!!"
lol, why did you post then?
Needed some attention? Go back to facebook.

Why did you reply, needed some attention? go back to bebo  Shocked

lol, wtf is bebo? Grin
And no I didn't.
Your posts was similar to FB's attention whore post like "I'm so sad  Cry But I won't tell you why because I wan't to get 50 comments from people asking why Roll Eyes"
Now you please tell me how my post was attention whoring?
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Good question LOL Smiley
I don't think that anybody need such huge amount of money for living expenses and comfortable life.
I think, I will use and spend how much money I need for my own expenses, and donate rest of amount to people in need, like Gates and some other reach man.
I think that on the end is not money what makes you happy but other things like love, family, children, friends, helping others Smiley
You can't live in the same time in 2 houses or drive 2 cars anyway Smiley
I think Bill Gates and others realize this long time ago.
i would attempt to fix something in the UK that needs to be fixed and i not going to talk about it on here!!

Why did you reply, needed some attention? go back to bebo  Shocked
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
A small nice flat and a flashy car because im a narcisistic piece of shit  Cool
Activity: 168
Bling Bling
What do you, mean 'if you had'  Grin Grin Grin But I'd buy more Bitcoin, baby! Take me to the moon. Need some way to become a BitcoinBillionaire and people keep telling me to go long @ 10:1 margin is a bad idea for the next bubble! Haha
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I would buy a house , a car, and would save some.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I will use the 500,000 to build my nuclear proof bunker, foods, water and medicine that can last up to 10 years. The 250,000 will use to buy gold and the other 250,000 to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
How much do you think you need to retire nowadays in live comfortably at say, age 55?  I don't even think 1 Mill would really cut it anymore....Especially if you to live over 100 years or something...

The thing that would be nice about having 1 mill in cash is you could actually buy a house, pay off all current loans, and buy a car/truck whatever you need.  Still have plenty of change left over and if you still work you would have very little bills so you could save tons of money...

Ugh would be nice
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Would buy me a nice house and invest the rest in btc and a few other alt currencies.

No point keeping those worthless $$$$   Grin
Activity: 714

Activity: 644
Payoff the house for mother  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: