Pages:
Author

Topic: IF YOU HAD 1,000,000 DOLLARS WHAT WOULD YOU BUY??? - page 18. (Read 16430 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I would spend it on a forever cruise and never have to worry about anything.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
Would travel around the world chasing girls.

and then end up poor like you started? i don't understand the people who spend money like that. if i had money, i'd try my hardest to make sure that i could live the rest of my life not having to do work that i don't want to. i don't need to fly high, i just need to not sink too low.

It's the difference between being young and stupid with money and knowing what it is to struggle financially

You can travel the world for years for a fraction of 1,000,000$ though 20-30,000$/year is enough to backpacked on 4continents
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Why not just chase the local ones? Much more money efficient!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

and then end up poor like you started? i don't understand the people who spend money like that. if i had money, i'd try my hardest to make sure that i could live the rest of my life not having to do work that i don't want to. i don't need to fly high, i just need to not sink too low.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 168
I'd purchase 5 SCRYPT ASICS that hash @ 200MH/s

Make some money along the way.. Pay off bills.

Live happily ever after.. DA END!

Cheesy
Activity: 168
Bugatti veyron grand sport and if there some bucks left, I would get any drugs I can put my hand on.

You wouldn't be able to afford it! It costs 1.5+ million Wink
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
I would buy a lot of Bitcoins and probably buy a car.
legendary
Bugatti veyron grand sport and if there some bucks left, I would get any drugs I can put my hand on.

Driving under the influence is illegal in the States

I'll buy a bitcoin mining farm to show at the people here that mining bitcoins isn't profitable, then I'll sold all the machines and will buy btc directly.

So you will get 600k$ worth of BTC then what?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I'll buy a bitcoin mining farm to show at the people here that mining bitcoins isn't profitable, then I'll sold all the machines and will buy btc directly.
legendary
Activity: 833
Merit: 1015
Some bottles of beer.
legendary
I would pay off my debts and for the rest of it...

I will wait to earn more to repay it

Grin
Activity: 193
Gold + some Bitcoins to keep the wealth, and spend when I really need something but always in mind it is my family lifetime savings.
legendary
Activity: 1445
Also i'd build a Gaming Room in my house with modern consoles, retro consoles and with a gaming PC.
legendary
Activity: 1792
I would remove my family from all debt and set something up so they had a guaranteed income.

Other than that, maybe a boat  Grin
Activity: 784
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Maybe a new house. I won't let the money change me  Angry
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,
This forum so I could delete threads like these.

Fat chance -- it's gonna cost a million bucks just to upgrade the forum. Probably worth quite a bit more than that, realistically.

Ad spots have been sold for 27BTC this week so 1400BTC annualized, the forum could be worth 14,000BTC

The potential revenue from the forum far exceed 1,400BTC so I bet the price would be much higher

Also, it is the premier forum for bitcoin, whose community itself is growing exponentially. There is so much value in that potential as well.
legendary

Fat chance -- it's gonna cost a million bucks just to upgrade the forum. Probably worth quite a bit more than that, realistically.

Ad spots have been sold for 27BTC this week so 1400BTC annualized, the forum could be worth 14,000BTC

The potential revenue from the forum far exceed 1,400BTC so I bet the price would be much higher
Activity: 658
Buy and sell bitcoins,

Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Pages:
Jump to: