Pages:
Author

Topic: IF YOU HAD 1,000,000 DOLLARS WHAT WOULD YOU BUY??? - page 16. (Read 16430 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 501
The 500k would go to my offline business the other 500k will be invested to bitcoins.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Duh!!! Cryptocoins....
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I would buy a lambo and invest the rest to bitcoin and altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
i would buy a house ,
where is the house looks like barbiee house
and i would buy in the automatic machine
so i can get meal by that automatic machine
hahahhaa
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Currently held as collateral by monbux
I would make I invested a lot into Bitcoin just so I could triple + my money. Get a car and a new house.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
I would get the money in ones

bring it all to the bank and say

"please deposit 500,000$ to my bank account

then i would ask for my other 500,000 to be converted to pennies

What would be the point in that?
They will charge you for that service if they accept to provide it
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I would get the money in ones

bring it all to the bank and say

"please deposit 500,000$ to my bank account

then i would ask for my other 500,000 to be converted to pennies
legendary
I've decided that I would hire somebody else to trade some of it on the crypto market on my behalf. I'm a terrible trader.

I'd put a portion of it in cheap coins and hodl. Probably spend the rest on a house, new car and have a bit in the bank...need a little bit of cash Wink

Odds are the person who will hire will lose because he could trade with his own money or already for someone else; if you are not good in trading how would you know someone is good? Wink

Would buy every miner that I liked on the bay for 1 year

And you would end up with 800,000$ then what will you do? Grin
Alx
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
bitcoins, gold and a supercomputer
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
I've decided that I would hire somebody else to trade some of it on the crypto market on my behalf. I'm a terrible trader.

I'd put a portion of it in cheap coins and hodl. Probably spend the rest on a house, new car and have a bit in the bank...need a little bit of cash Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
buy some property
Activity: 7
Reinvest a fair share into startup companies for our bitcoin world.

And obviously buy a pile of bitcoins to, sheesh!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The General
I'd buy a small house in a good location in the US, a small house because it'll be a backup home that I'll probably rent out while I live somewhere else. Then I'll probably save a few hundred thousand for investments, and a hundred thousand for emergency funds. The rest I'll most likely use it to help out a specific third world country, live there for a few years building schools and buying food and medicine for those that need it.
Activity: 11
put it in the bank and just use it to pay monthly bills
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I would pay of all my loans lol...

but then I would buy a nice big truck, and a nice fishing boat.  Probably a house on a lake....Then I would be back to broke again!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I would buy a new house, car and mining rig 1,000,000 GHs Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Probably small island in the middle of nowhere and a boat to get there. Then a couple of friends (mostly girls Wink) and couple of beer kegs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Several investment properties.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Would buy every miner that I liked on the bay for 1 year
legendary
First pay off all my bills. House. Car. Buy a house for each of my kids<2>.Two cars for the two kids,clothes,donate to needy families. Donate to the local animal shelters. Donate to the local food banks for people in need. Help the older/elderly.

You need 10millions : you have a taste for luxury wanting to take care of everyone like that like a Billionaire

That being said, it seems like a very reasonable way to spend the million if your kids know how to take care of their finances, if they don't, it is a terrible way to spend it
Pages:
Jump to: