Pages:
Author

Topic: IF YOU HAD 1,000,000 DOLLARS WHAT WOULD YOU BUY??? - page 17. (Read 16430 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
Well buy high return low risk preferred or utility stocks
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
First pay off all my bills. House. Car. Buy a house for each of my kids<2>.Two cars for the two kids,clothes,donate to needy families. Donate to the local animal shelters. Donate to the local food banks for people in need. Help the older/elderly.
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
I would find a really nice rental property in Saugatuck, MI, and live out the rest of my days with that money. Plus I would give each of my family members so much money a month, to help them out. I would probably buy myself a newer car. And, maybe do some traveling.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
INVEST, INVEST AND INVEST!

and maybe build a kickass gaming pc  Grin
Activity: 28
I would probably invest it in something. Or just spend it all on food and parties :p
Activity: 350
I would put enough money aside for staying out of debt, make sure all my bills are paid off... then get to work on building homeless shelters and preserving wildlife.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
all of ur houses and burn it down right infront of you  Grin
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I would probably invest it in either stocks or a mining company and earn from that.

1 million is almost nothing to a newer mining company. cex.io for example has bought over 50 million in ASICs already, it seems. 1 million is less than 1% of the entire network hash rate currently.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
i would just dissapear for few years, wouldnt buy anything i cant carry with me.
think its the best idea, just travel, enjoy and leave all that i know and everyone i know behind.

yeah, utopia atlast Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
J'ai Envie De Toi
I would probably invest it in either stocks or a mining company and earn from that.
Activity: 448
I will invest in miners/bitcoins,I might splurge like 10k on stuff, while also planning a trip to see the world. 
Any remaining money would help to pay for my daughter's education so she wouldn't be saddled with too much debt later on.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
i would probably invest them?
Activity: 47
House on see........... Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
A new house? For a million dollars? A tiny house in the middle of nowhere, maybe, but even that doesn't leave much change. Fucking real estate bubble.
It depends on where you live.In most Asian countries you can have a huge house for this money.

saigon/hanoi nope
china even in a second city, nope
japan, main city nope
korea Seoul, nope

so they are out for huge houses for $1M

eg Hangzhou, a second city in china, you probably can't even buy a house for 1M.

Pro Tip

You are always forced to buy a House in a world class city, NY,London, Tokyo, Sydney, Seoul etc.....because then you have the choice of not living in it or living in it, and you can afford to live basically anywhere else in the world for as long as you want. Buying a house in nowhere land, looks good, but then you are stuck there or comparable no wheres for ever. Worse you will see your land value drop relatively to city prices so you get further and further behind.

Once you have that house then you have a chance at living a happier better life.

The Broblem is it cost about 2~3 Mill for a reasonable house in a reasonable suburb. The interest repayments on that amount alone are more than people will take home in wages, so they will be locked out more and more.

This is due to the Gov printing money and giving it to bankers and hangers on.

Which brings us back to BTC which is the solution.

BTC is going to the 100K if not 1 Mill a coin.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
these days...not so much. You need about $2.2M for a good house.

It depends where you are. That money would make you like king here.
legendary
I would spend it on a forever cruise and never have to worry about anything.

until your ship sinks and is decommissioned.....it actually sounds like a sorta floating prison.
legendary
these days...not so much. You need about $2.2M for a good house.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
If I had 1.000.000 Dollar I would buy surely Bitcoin, then I'll insert it in a paper wallet, and then, HODL for many hears and then, Sell !  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
I would spend it on a forever cruise and never have to worry about anything.

You can buy a nice appartement on a fancy cruise ship that sails around the world all year long but it costs a few millions for a nice flat if I remember correctly; they may have smaller apartments for 1m$ Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1700BTC
Popcorn
Some chips
A couple of beers
Pages:
Jump to: