Pages:
Author

Topic: IF YOU HAD 1,000,000 DOLLARS WHAT WOULD YOU BUY??? - page 21. (Read 16430 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
a ship of fools.  by Erasure
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
i will buy car,house,play station 4,alienware
and a girl  Grin

Girls aren't something you buy like a playstation console.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
i will buy car,house,play station 4,alienware
and a girl  Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
In my case, i would buy an incredibly powerful computer and a car. I would also redecorate my room and invert some of it to get more money. Then i would keep the last bit to buy things like games, food, and to take a girl i like out on a date.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
bitcoin. then sit on them for another 5 years. then retire for life and buy jets and veyrons
Activity: 196
Half on a new house, invest or spend the rest. Of course, the new house might end up requiring more than half the million.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
I will buy a land, in a rural area. Where I can build my house. Where I can raise livestocks and plant crops.
legendary
Activity: 1493
Merit: 1003
I'd pay my father's debts from an enterprising that went wrong.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Invest it into a bitcoin mining facility that I would manage and control via my samsung android device Smiley

I heart BTC
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
lots and lots of bitcoins. Wont say how many because the buy probably will create a mini-rally and price will goes up.
Ever wanted to be a btc whale Cool

(and in 20 years, the world's emperor throne will be mine)
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
$150k in BTC
$300-400k on a house
$150k in silver/gold
$30-40k Car

rest in cash i guess
Activity: 434
i think at this point i would just give my mom some money, maybe $30k, pay off my loans, and take out $30k to travel for 1-2 years. the rest i'd just leave in investments/bank/bitcoins. a house is nice and all, but it might not be the best thing to own at this point in time.
Activity: 174
A hot silicon doll.
Activity: 364
A nice house, a lamborghini, a bunch of mining hardware
Merit: 101
I would use the money to give back to others and pass on the kindness that has been shown to me throughout my life.
I would use it to end or at least decrease world hunger and I would use it for other important causes.
Money won't buy you happiness but it can be used to make others happy and show love.
legendary
Activity: 1445
I'd buy some bitcoins, a new house for my family and keep the rest.
If I would want to profit I would probably buy bitcoins and If I wouldn't need those money I would give them away to charity. Ohh I would actually buy a plane get license and flyyy... Would be fun thing to do  Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I buy u and sell again 1$ :p
legendary
Activity: 1414
A new house? For a million dollars? A tiny house in the middle of nowhere, maybe, but even that doesn't leave much change. Fucking real estate bubble.
It depends on where you live.In most Asian countries you can have a huge house for this money.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
200k to parents

200k in building a self-sustainable household in the middle of nowhere with the most basic things, powered by solar, smart building (with a greenhouse for growing stuff (that may or may not earn me profits))

100k in a Tesla Car

50k in solar cells

100k in gold and silver burried in a secret location in the house.

200k (100k in bitcoin and the rest in other alts (lite,dark,NXT,whatever)

5k in building an awesome PC (with multiple monitors, etc)

145k (the rest I'd keep in a couple of bank accounts for my everyday living)
Pages:
Jump to: