Pages:
Author

Topic: IF YOU HAD 1,000,000 DOLLARS WHAT WOULD YOU BUY??? - page 23. (Read 16430 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506
One million isn't going to do very much for a lot of people living in modern western societies. You could if you really wanted to make a million dollars go far and sustain yourself if you were willing to live in a different country where your dollars have a much higher purchasing power. But a lot of people aren't willing to do that.

In many countries, rich foreigners get targeted by gangs and end up in the river.

Who can live in Thailand for years?  You'll get lonely despite the hookups with European tourists and even the "rent-a-girlfriends" go home to their village for some arranged marriage.

vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I would invest 20% in bitcoins, and I'll spend the remaining in a pretty new home with a swimming pool and a Lamborghini.

i like the way you think!
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I would invest 20% in bitcoins, and I'll spend the remaining in a pretty new home with a swimming pool and a Lamborghini.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
live with your parents for 10 years, wait for the bitcoins to mature to $23m, then move out, and sniff cocaine every day with your Russian bride
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
One million isn't going to do very much for a lot of people living in modern western societies. You could if you really wanted to make a million dollars go far and sustain yourself if you were willing to live in a different country where your dollars have a much higher purchasing power. But a lot of people aren't willing to do that.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
New car and new house and there you go $1mil gone.
It goes quicker than most people thing these days.

Yep, its not that much, really.

I would want atleast $10m before deciding to splurge big.

Also I think it shows people mindsets with inflation as nobody in the thread has really said, meh I'd just save it for a rainy day because 5-10 years later you will only get half a rainy day from it Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I would invest it to bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1050
New car and new house and there you go $1mil gone.
It goes quicker than most people thing these days.

Yep, its not that much, really.

I would want atleast $10m before deciding to splurge big.

I would get the 2014 Gallardo. Gold/Yellow body, Black top. I would also buy it with BTC  Wink

Nice, I am a big fan of the new headlights on the 2014 Gallardo. If I had one I think it would have to be black with the red accents on the splitter and door pillars. mmmmmm
vip
lambo

Always a lambo Goat Cheesy

Dont think you would get the one I want for $1,000,000 though

ps. its a Veneno

I would get the 2014 Gallardo. Gold/Yellow body, Black top. I would also buy it with BTC  Wink
lambo

Always a lambo Goat Cheesy

Dont think you would get the one I want for $1,000,000 though

ps. its a Veneno
vip
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
I'll probably invest it in high yield bonds and stocks with high high growth potential. And buy few bitcoins and altcoins.

Then get a second citizenship before you do so. Costs only around $400,000 for the entire family. In case you make a lot of profit from the investments, it will come in handy to avoid the taxes.  Grin

How the hell are you going to end up with $400k taxes with a 1M investment?!
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I'll probably invest it in high yield bonds and stocks with high high growth potential. And buy few bitcoins and altcoins.

Then get a second citizenship before you do so. Costs only around $400,000 for the entire family. In case you make a lot of profit from the investments, it will come in handy to avoid the taxes.  Grin
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
800k Beer
50k Btc
50k Mum
50k Dad
50k Sister

You could probably buy your own brewery for less than that Tongue

Your right.

correction then.......700k beer 100k brewery ect
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bitcoins! I'd prolly invest in a few different options as well.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i would like donate half money to poor peaple,
rest create a company, generate income, Cheesy
Activity: 94
Love Cryptocoin ~
buy a nice place to live and happily ever after  Grin
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
800k Beer
50k Btc