Pages:
Author

Topic: IF YOU HAD 1,000,000 DOLLARS WHAT WOULD YOU BUY??? - page 27. (Read 16430 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
2200 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
I will invest 300k to bitcoins, 200k to altcoins. I will invest 300k on offline business. I will save the 200k.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
50% bitcoins  50% altcoins
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
I would personally buy a new pc 4 grid seeds modded ,a new car, a new house, and create an business and invest the rest till 10 years an see how much money I would see how much I have then. What would you do?

Invest half in bitcoin. Buy a new car. Spend rest on living expenses.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Don't we already have one of these threads somewhere? I feel li this is completely unnecessary. But then again, I could be wrong.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Hookers, booze , blow.

Rinse & repeat
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
A russian bride...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
I'd put together a team and start producing video games, comic books, animations, and other media of this nature; no sense in wasting the mil on a car and a house, you can get a reliable car for ~10k at most, and a house doesn't have to be huge, I've seen many simpler homes out in the country go for 75k or less; I could always rent out a home too and just not worry about it.  Bills aside, that leaves me with a huge amount of leeway to focus on building a company which, if successful, will grow that small fortune into a large fortune, as well as providing quality entertainment for all to enjoy.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I would of never thought to turn it into bitcoin lol good job lol. Cool
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Id pay off all the bills, buy a place and invest rest in bitcoin lol.
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
A new house? For a million dollars? A tiny house in the middle of nowhere, maybe, but even that doesn't leave much change. Fucking real estate bubble.
Lol yeah that's what happens man.
I would personally buy a new pc 4 grid seeds modded ,a new car, a new house, and create an business and invest the rest till 10 years an see how much money I would see how much I have then. What would you do?
Pages:
Jump to: