Pages:
Author

Topic: IF YOU HAD 1,000,000 DOLLARS WHAT WOULD YOU BUY??? - page 26. (Read 16430 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
I will buy a Lambo like Goat. Wink
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
You can live like a king in some Asia countries with 1M.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Not all of us live in Guatemala, OP.  Million bucks here wouldn't even buy you a moldy two bedroom crackshack.  Overpriced non-American First world FTW.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
hmmm a small house, a medium car, a couple of hundreds of bitcoins, and invest 500K in a couple of promising companies/startups
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I would invest, until I build up a bigger wealth. Then buy a company or two, and keep investing in others. Buy out the sellouts after I get that wealth, crushing the competition. Try and get closer to the Elites as possible.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hookers, booze , blow.

Rinse & repeat
Lol you must like frying your brain. Grin
Activity: 211
Start a business and do real estate speculation.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I would buy real estate for 1 million dollars and I would rent It and get $75k each year, MMmm...
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
New car and new house and there you go $1mil gone.
It goes quicker than most people thing these days.

Depends on what sort of house you want to buy obviously. Why would you waste all of the million on a house and a car and then not even be able to afford fuel for the car. Smiley
Activity: 47
buy house ( 300.000$), BTC (400.000$), my family (100.000$), quality of life (200.000$)
Activity: 142
I would "buy" as in get those day nurses to look after me in the daytime to help me cook my foods and serve meals at regular times and a gorgeous condod back downtown so I can have my wishes take place how I like. I would have a spanking new computer and buy several TH of mining bitcoin cloud mining space for mining BTC and so on.

In the condo, if there was a second bedroom, or better still, a third bedroom, I would put ASIC or better mining machines in that room making a computer room.
Activity: 266
https://cryptassist.io
A hedge fund. Why take a million when you can have 10?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
One Million dollars is not that awesome anymore. I would be nice to travel around the world, get some cool gadgets, and start a business for the money to grow larger... Things like that.
Activity: 6
I'd give some to charity, some to parents, then about 50% for me to buy a house. Hope that's enough. Obviously, I don't know anything about property.
Activity: 3
porsche 911 and bank the rest.
Activity: 616
some hundreads: books about finances
rest: finantial assets to make me be the new Warren Buffet

only that
Activity: 140
If i get this amount I'll open a bar that i hope will generate a steady income for me and I'll spend rest of money traveling the world Smiley starting with India
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I will use the $900,000 to buy bitcoins and altcoins and I will use the $100,000 buy a new car, new laptop and some cool things.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I want to buy a new car and a new house.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
A new house? For a million dollars? A tiny house in the middle of nowhere, maybe, but even that doesn't leave much change. Fucking real estate bubble.

I live in a 1650 sq ft house with 4 bed, 2 bath in a pretty decent neighborhood in the middle of nowhere. House needs a few repairs (probably 10-20k into it) for about $30k. That leaves PLENTY of cash left over.
Pages:
Jump to: