Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 24. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 11
If I have $50 as my only capital , then I will research a good ICO and wait till the time the token sale is offering 20% bonus offering and invest in. Withing 2 to 3 months if they got enlisted on exchange I can resell for my profit. rinse and repeat.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
For investments, more money is needed.  But you can invest in ICO and wait for the coin to grow 20-30 times or more.
Activity: 112
I think that this amount is suitable for training in trade. In case of failure, the losses will be negligible. This amount is not terrible to lose.
Activity: 392
Merit: 110
With 50$ you can invest into beer and get drunk. When you get sober you can go to normal job earn some real cash and start investing real money. You need atleast 1-2 ether which is like 1400$

So there is a minum invest?! What a bullshit! Of course you Can also invest 50 Dollars and learn trading and if you are a good trader you will have 1 ETH in less than 3 months!
Activity: 98
That much money is still too little to invest. But if I will definitely buy LYMPO for investment in the long term.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
With 50$ you can invest into beer and get drunk. When you get sober you can go to normal job earn some real cash and start investing real money. You need atleast 1-2 ether which is like 1400$
Activity: 180
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
now I want to invest in Ethereum or bitcoin.it seems to me that this is the most profitable investment now in the entire cryptocurrency market
Activity: 183
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I would not invest such a small amount, it seems to me that this is not profitable enough.although this depends on what rate of interest cryptocurrency
Activity: 210
I think that 50$ in a rather small summ. If you will buy and sell coins on exchanges you probably lose money at withdraw fee. If you want to invest to ICO project you have to find one which will accept your payment in 50$, because most of them accept not less then 0.1ETH (70$)
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The $ 50 sum is too small. I would invest this money in some ICO, having previously learned the information about this project. Although such minimum contributions still need to be found. But he who seeks, he will always find.
Activity: 138
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
I think it is a very small amount. I prefer you to have invested in the altcoins/bounty. I think RIPPLE, DASH & IOTA is the better investment, it has a very good feature & ideas.
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
After doing some personal research i will invest it on zilqua coin.  The coin has great potential to bring in good return
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
$ 50 is a small amount, so it should be put in a coin with a very small capitalization and a chance to take off. Yes, it is possible to lose the leftovers, but this is not the amount for which you should worry, but if you guess with an investment of even 50 dollars you can get $ 100,000. This is a crypto currency - everything is possible here!
Activity: 588
I do not think that investing in $ 50 at all needs to be done, because it can not help you, in your case it's better to buy tokens or coins on the exchange and on a decentralized exchange, because otherwise you will not find this token.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Of course, it is a very small amount to invest, but I think that it will be better if you will invest in altcoins that have a very small price, for example under $0,1. Or you can find a very promising ICO and buy their tokens.
Activity: 238
This is not a very large amount, so it wouldn't be so terrible to lose it. But it can be multiplied several times if you invest this amount in high-profit projects. I think that you can find a suitable project among ICO. This is a very popular way of earning nowadays.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
I'll probably be smart with my 50$ First off, I'll be planning to go 50/50 on this one, not all investments end up great, so I'll be splitting my money, I'll invest each on different aspects, therefore if my other investment fails I'll be having my investment B do the backup and once the investment comes in success, I'll redo everything until I keep on learning and then invest more until I'll become more successful.
Activity: 279
I believe that this is too small an amount to be invested anywhere.but in General as far as I know you could do that,and I would have invested in Ethereum
Activity: 286
this is a fairly small amount. so I would advise buying a crypto-currency with a low price. For example, Neo or ripple or some kind of crypto currency which are not yet known to everyone and you are ready to risk your money
Activity: 234
I would continue to accumulate money because $ 50 is very little for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: