Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 21. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
I would buy some cheap ones such as oxy or others because I can buy more and have great chance for them to rise so I can make more money with it. It is a little sum of money.
Activity: 95
As it is not a big amount of money, I'd choose from low market cap coins, or I'd find an ICO and go all in. If you don't like gambling, you can choose some stable coin as ETH or LTC as they will eventually grow too, but slower and they will not make you "rich". It fully depends on your strategy.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
In any coin, the price of which is below a single cent but with a good volume of trades. Such a coin in 90% grows very well!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
It's not such a big amount to think about. I do not know what can be done with it and I'm not sure that now there are projects that would interest me for such a sum of diversification. Perhaps this is something that has capitalization in the region of $ 30-50 million, but I would not expect big changes in the capitalization of these projects. There is a hope that it will be possible to snatch something interesting, but there are not so many such projects. Perhaps, it should be something that only came out after the ICO and starts developing its product with big promises and really interesting technical implementation.
Activity: 63
The current value of the LYM token is way to low,  (.04$ now). They are aiming to change sport industry, where people will be paid for sharing their sports data and that's is truly amazing.
Activity: 254
Now it is completely useless to buy coins for long-term investments, because with the current fluctuations of the rates you will get the same sums, if not less .. So better trade Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
I would advise you to invest better in ICO than in coins.  So you will get more profit.  I advise you to spend time and find a good company.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
It's a small amount. Don't expect a high profit but I recommend you to buy coins with price under 1$. Coins like NEM, XRP, Cardano.

It's not a small amount for some people. Some are new in crypto and needs such amount you call small to start off
copper member
Activity: 364
I need more cash to invest in Bitcoin and ethereum. I will just leave them shilling in my wallet for a long time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
If I have only 50$ I would invest in very perspective ICO - Photochain.
Activity: 280
Invest in alternate coins which you think will have a bright future by looking at its graph. There are alternate coins that is below 0$ that you can choose from. One good example of it is Ripple and ripple has also a huge market capital which is a key to a major price hike anytime soon.
Activity: 137
I'd put that $ 50 in Ethereum. all other coins I do not take seriously.
Activity: 334

In my opinion, it is better to use this money for the education and development of yourself .... for example, to buy books or pass a quality investment course!
Activity: 3
I'll buy ethereum and participate in ICO, for example I'm following Gilgamesh project, and there will be a crowdsale soon
i think 50 dollar for ethereum is too small and hard to profit. Maybe you try on cheap coin that look promising, like waves.
Activity: 276
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
I would invest it in Cardano or EOS. They now show the best growth. The second option is to invest in Bitcoin forks, they too can be successful, as well as Bitcoin cash. In general, $ 50 is not enough to start.
Activity: 3
if i had $50, i would invest in minex. And i will parking.
Activity: 266
50$ is a fairly small amount for investments in several crypto-currencies. If I had 50$, I would buy all the money from the Etherium and just forget about it for half a year, at least
Activity: 308
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
I think I will buy in more XAS to hold for a period of time and mamke a lot of money.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
If I that money,I would aggresively buy tokens that I know it will increase in the near future and invest even though it is risky.
Activity: 196
That's so small ammount, better to invest it in some perspective ICO, do some researches, since investing in big coins won't give you much profit.
Pages:
Jump to: