Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 22. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
50$ it's not money for investments. Save more money and try invest in ICO.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
I prefer stability. Therefore, if there were 50 dollars, I would invest them in bitcoin. In fact, a small amount, but still a chance to gradually earn, given the growth of the coin.
Activity: 476
I would look for the cheapest coins. Or just choose one quality ICO and wait for listing dump to happen to buy it for short term and wait for the rebound.
Activity: 364
I am very interested in investing in digital money. If I have $ 50 I will divide the investments as follows:
- $ 20 for BTC
- $ 20 for ETH
- $ 10 for other cryptographic coin.
Activity: 205
RaiBlocks XRB
Personally, I do not think it's a lot of money but you could invest in several low-cost currencies,
main is that you can start small and hurdles taking confidence, to see how this market is handled. How is it little
what you invest you should not worry if you run the risk of losing it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
If I have $50 money in my hand I will handle and invest in the altcoin have low price but this altcoin have geratest chance to be high in next time. Choose altcoin have low price will be better to take much prfit with we have little money in our hand. Too small if we re investing our money in bitcoin, $50 by using to buy bitcoin just small and littel bitcoin could we buy and profit too will small.

For me, if I have $50 I will invest in altcoin that are currently cheap. that I can sell it when the price is high. I may be able to invest also into ICO which has very good potential.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

Try to grow the money first. Find some coin that is moving frequently and invest on that. Of course, this will still need you to understand what you are investing. After you have made the money double. Your choice, it either you keep the fast but not sure way of investing or the longterm way of investing. i prefer long term for I don't need to be always online for it. But still will need to be updated.
Activity: 82
Merit: 6
$50 is not enough for a real short-term investment, you could only look at ideas which are going to be successful in the real world on the long-term and maybe increase your investment over-time. Sure, you could also invest at a low point in every big coin and wait for some improvement but that way is only going to give you a bit more leeway for the next few days - the age of the gold rush is over, imho.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
If fifty dollars is all you're planning to invest in cryptocurrencies with then put it in an ICO.  It's a very small amount so you can take the risks.  It would be a good idea to do some bounties for the same ICO, I am sure you will earn more than your $50 investment.  
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
Having a $50 in my pocket and what should ill to invest maybe ill choose some coins have potential to growing up. But we know it was too long to earn some profit but if they rise the coins you invest just sell and buy another kind of coins again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
If I have $50 money in my hand I will handle and invest in the altcoin have low price but this altcoin have geratest chance to be high in next time. Choose altcoin have low price will be better to take much prfit with we have little money in our hand. Too small if we re investing our money in bitcoin, $50 by using to buy bitcoin just small and littel bitcoin could we buy and profit too will small.
Activity: 52
Would have joined ico, it is dangerous of course, but the benefits can be quite substantial from $ 50 you can raise $ 500, but also you can lose everything
Activity: 406
50$ dollars is very few so investing with it is just waste of time. Even if you make 4x, your profit would be just 150$. Therefore, earning capital with bounties or airdrop is more useful.
But use it to invest and learn experience. Real market experience so get new hands on experience. After your experience, invest in more capital.
Activity: 287

If you have that much money I think it's still lacking for investment. We recommend using for trading. Because the current trade is popular and a lot of enthusiasm from the community. You can trade on altcoins that have the potential to go up.
Activity: 36
Though 50$ is a small amount will try in make something good out of it by investing in ethereum.
Activity: 812
It's a small money but I think I invest it to coin that can cover it of $50 because theres some coin have a cheap price instead of holding a $50 I will invest so can grow. Who knows $50 to be 3x profit. We don't need to be negative even it's smaller amount you can invest it into crypto.
Activity: 104
Activity: 130
$ 50 IS RATHER little but its still money good enough to invest with, yo can buy a small unit of ETH with it, as its a good coin, and there are chances that the value will increase, There are also very good and cheap coins available in the market that has high growth potential, i will need some research from you though.
Activity: 461
Merit: 112
50$ dollars is very few so investing with it is just waste of time. Even if you make 4x, your profit would be just 150$. Therefore, earning capital with bounties or airdrop is more useful.
Activity: 150
I would advise you to risk and invest in new promising coins.  If there is no profit, then you will not lose much.
Pages:
Jump to: