Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 26. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
it is a small amount to start with. better earn more before entering into trading because this amount will be burned by fees. and there is a minimum amount of invest on certain exchanges. even ico's have minimum purchases.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
the amount is too small, so you need to take risks.
you can buy a coin that only went to the exchange after ico and bountyhanters sell it several times cheaper
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I have options with this, 1 is to put everything on bitcoin now while bitcoin's cost is still low and hold it as long as I increase enough cash to fulfill the amount I need. 2 is to put it and split it into ETH and swell in light of the fact that ETH has dependably been great and swell today is detonating and beating each other crypto's execution.
Activity: 406
I will try some trash coin in coinexchange or cryptopia
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
I would buy decent clothes for this money and get a job. Well with such a small amount you will spend a lot of your time, and even if for a year triple "capital", it's still very little.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
I will invest in a common coin that my friend thought me about that's the ETH because it is more stable than the otger currency that I know that's why I'm not worry of my investments even the market decrease the price of almost all currency that  have in my wallet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
I can not think where I will spend the money I have if $ 50, maybe I will buy a new coin in etherdelta that has a value of $ 0.005- $ 0.01 like BYTECOIN or SIACOIN or other coins that have greater potential
Activity: 224
Invest in ada, this coin has a great future and outlooks of obscuring ETH, the amount in any case is not large, and so we will have a chance to make good money
Activity: 252
50$ is a tiny amount of invest i think its not a ideal budget for ant coin invest . for me in same budget i try to take a risk to buy  new ico coin .
Activity: 112
I'd buy some new coin on etherdelta before it will listed in bigger exchange
Activity: 224
I think you should invest now, because the crypto currency is getting popular and the price always going up. You can make a big money from $50. ETH or bitcoin is more promises for invest.
Activity: 52
I would have bought more bitcoins for all the money. And taking part in some good ICO. Don't deny yourself anything.
Activity: 198
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
If I have $50 I invest in the RIPPLE & DASH. because it's a cheap and potential coins. I believe in these coins it's price will be rise in future.
Activity: 55
Look for a coin that is very cheap which is less than $0.01 as such coins has possibility of getting to 100x but is the most risky as well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
For small amount its better invest in good projects. In ICO with own tokens, own cryptocurency. If you see that in plans go to exchange with internal tokens - its time to invest. So your $50 could be minimum double price.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
I have no idea where to spend those $50, because for me it is small to invest on good coin. But if you are really interested in investong your money, ill recommend ETHEREUM. I believe that ethereum has a potential to rival bitcoin in the mere future. If it wont happen, you can expect it to be as the second best coin in cryptocurrency market. So consider ethereum above others.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
What can I do for $ 50, I do not think that you really have a great choice, because $ 50 is not a lot of money. Although it all depends on the country in which you are, there are countries where $ 50 is a week of life, and maybe two weeks.
Activity: 197
The cash is little. To trade it the expense will take half of the cash. I will go to coinmarketcap and go to inclining and get the most gainers and the most washouts. I will purchase the most astounding of the most washouts in light of the fact that the following move will recuperate and the cost will go up and my benefit will come.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Depends how you want to invest your money. Investing in BTC and ETH should be the safest way, but it´s hard for these coins to do 10x. But you will have steady growth. If you want to have more profits with more risk, than I would invest in coins with low marketcap and solid tech. Substratum and Oyster Pearls are coins with low marketcap and solid tech. They have a great community and good developers.
But the best advice I can give you is:

Do your own research!
Activity: 238
For doing short term trading on a profit basis is not possible with this small amount so it's better to invest for long term and wait for you amount to grow with time. If I would have 50$ I would definitely select one coin which is Low in price because its a small amount of buying a high price coin is not good option to do. I would Purchase ADA coin because its cheap in price also and good coin for the future so it's better to invest in ADA and wait for it to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: