Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 20. (Read 9892 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 101
 I wouldn't invest in projects based on hype alone without any research. I was in deep red with  qsp till i sold and recovered with other projects. Lesson learned and thank god i did learn this early on. From now on im investing only in projects i personally beleive 100%. Im fomo free and ill keep it that way forever. I think these coins are good atm : BDG, REBL
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I really like walton chain. I'd put my $50 towards that
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
If i have 50$ i would buy ada
Activity: 112
Definitely WELLTRADO.io, because they offer +20% bonus. It will last only ~6 days so be quick.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Actually if you have money that much, I will use to invest in EOS, because I think it looks like the coin has a good potential to compete with ETH. Maybe the rest I will use to pay gas in ETH transactions for withdraw.
Activity: 139
I don't think $ 50 when investing altcoins can be profitable. In my opinion, you should save more money to invest. Or maybe you do bounty campaigns
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

I would invest it in crypto ofcourse, 50 bucks is a small amount of money but it is good to invest in crypto. Investing now in crypto is a good decision. I will invest it in bitcoin or ethereum, for long term investment. And when time comes and you will sell it you will gain small amount of profit. Because you'd invest 50bucks only.
Activity: 149
with $50, you can buy small units of ETH if you wish and wait for sometimes for it to gain value, The most reasonable thing to do with it however is to invest it in cheap altcoins that have a big growth potential,  or buy units of a promising ICO
Activity: 392
50 dollars I would have invested in NEO, because the coin is very well shown in the market and the growth of rate is guaranteed)
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
If I had only 50 bucks per crypt, then I first earned some more, and then I would have already invested. Because there is no sense to buy on 50$
Activity: 196
The most reliable option is an investment in eth.  But with a $ 50 investment, the total profit will be small.
Activity: 246

I would place $50 into $IFT. Solid project concept, beta in progress and usable for some functions, team are based in New York. Just needs more exchanges and for them to complete the Beta in June.
Activity: 224
Well i will try to invest in Eth. It is hard to use to buy bitcoin as bitcoin's value is way to high. Thus i will try to buy altcoin like Eth that now also rising.
Activity: 378
I'd put that $ 50 in Ethereum. all other coins I do not take seriously.
It could be ideal if you buy it in a less than $1 coins. Maybe the best could be NCASH as this has a big chance to make a big coin someday. Just hold and be patient for your $50.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
I choose a clear and has a valueable and has its own exchange platform, usually a lot of rewards obtained from possession of the token exchange. of course we smart to choose also where the exchange will be great later.
Activity: 124
$ 50 is a very small amount for investment.  It is better to invest in a new coin or in ICO.  If you invest in ETH, the profit will be too small.
Activity: 210
my favorite coin is Ethereum. and I only buy it. so for your $ 50, I'd buy Ethereum.
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
In That situation I would invest it to CMT or CyberMiles Tokens because it has a great volume of trade as of this moment and I feel it will grow as higher than I expected.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
In that case, I would buy the Ethereum, because personally I do not see other promising coins on the market.
Activity: 28
probably look for a new ico and hope it will explode
Pages:
Jump to: