Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 29. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
I will buy some coins from ICO. Later I will sell it with a small amount of profit. Again with that amount I will buy some coin from ICO and later I will sell. In this way I will increase my capital.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
But i have some ideas that are different from you.
I will invest in Ethereum first and wait invest in ethereum first and wait until the price becomes twice the amount invested after that i will invest 40% in bitcoin and remain Ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
After much thinking and deliberations I have decided that I would invest the $50 in a crystal ball that can tell me what the next X50 or X100 token will be :-)
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
я бы иx влoжил в низкиe мoнeты пo кaпитaлизaции , кoтopыe в бyдyщeм мoгyт дaть бoльшe пpибыли нeжeли тoп мoнeты
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
This money is not so far. you can training in trade, but always lost I think . 50 dollars are not the sum for investment. It is better to participate in bounty! You can buy twitter with followers, starting in bounty and get rewards
Activity: 336
You better invest in one ICO going on right now,if you are lucky and your project will moon during this year,you will get a good profit.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
$20? You are crazy my friend, fastest transactions are taking less than $0,30 at this moment, i have just sent a payment.

But this is true anyways, with fifty dollars you can not do anything, just to pray to earn a dollar by putting that money in bitcoins.
You should invest in Altcoin which is currently valued at about $ 0.5 and $ 0.01. Hold and wait for the opportunity to raise the price, $ 50 Sorry, but it's a very small amount to invest in anything ...
It's only about 0.00566 BTC.
Now the cost for fast BTC transactions is around 20 $ +
Activity: 126
You should invest in Altcoin which is currently valued at about $ 0.5 and $ 0.01. Hold and wait for the opportunity to raise the price, $ 50 Sorry, but it's a very small amount to invest in anything ...
It's only about 0.00566 BTC.
Now the cost for fast BTC transactions is around 20 $ +
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Blockchain enthusiast
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
With only $50 USD I would go all-in on Bitcoin since it's the most safe coin to invest in and which will stay for a long time due to its popularity and reputation.
Activity: 90
Some coins are really cheap right now so you could look them up and invest in them but don't expect to make thousands of dollars from a $50 investment as you won't be making much profit
Activity: 200
This is a small amount, I would have slightly increased the investment amount. If you have a small investment portfolio, the surest option is to invest in bitcoin.
This is a reliable strategy.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
I'll buy some nexus (NXS), bitcore (BTX) and Bitsend (BSD). Because I've join it 3 years and I believe with what they have do.
Activity: 476
If I had a $50 I would invest in Gym rewards because Gym Coins are redeemable at your local participating gyms and will be tradable at participating cryptocurrency exchanges.
Activity: 122
I would not invest such a small amount.  It is better to participate in bounty and airdrops.  Earn money and already invest in good coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think the best option is to buy some of the shares at ICO or find a cheap token available on your country's domestic exchange. usually there is a very influential coin.
Activity: 161
I know that now this is especially risky but I would probably have been investing in Bitcoin. I understand that I can lose everything but, on the other hand, if you take risks, then there should be a good profit. And only Bitcoin can give me a good profit
Activity: 155
Find a good coin which is still very cheap at this moment like NEO or Electroneum which you know will do good and then invest in it the hold your coins for the long term
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
The number of initial investmentis too small, I think it is a good choice to invest in ICO, because many ICO promises to get a high profit of up to 10 times in a few short months.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

I would like to put all my money to electroneum because its cheap now, and its on fud. I still believe in this coin, its very promising and lot of potential. Once all fud were gone i know this coin will go to the moon and all non believers will be sorry. And i think its very interesting to invest on ethereum right now because i know this year will be very promising to ethereum holder. Be patient and all this sufferings will be worth it someday. Be wise to your money and never enter to an investment that you dont understand.
Activity: 168
Having such a small amount, I would invest in NEO.  But the best way is to earn money and invest in ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: