Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 33. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 0
If i had only 50$ I would invest in Bytom with almost 1 billion market cap and the current price 0.70$ , long term investment with guaranteed profit
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
If there is only $ 50 to invest, it's really too little, but not impossible to invest, you can look for ICO econometric cases, to buy to fame, if lucky, that money. sold out, and on the trading floor you will earn enough!
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
The biggest myth is that in the crypt you can earn such insignificant money. Six years ago, yes $50 could be considered an investment, now it is unreal.         
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
If i have $50 since the amount is not big and i will choose a specific coin to invest all my 50 into it. Currently i am looking at the haven coin and if not i want to invest i will put the 50 to exchange for their coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
I want to be more active because I can easily get this money and easily get it, so I will invest it in the top 10 cryptocurrencies, or half into Bitcoin and half into Ethereum, Because it's not enough time for me to hold it for a long time

Look at you! Splitting 50 bucks to diverse your losses! [sarcasm]That's very wise! I suggest even better, 50% to BTC, 30% to ETH, and remaining (from 50 bucks) I would put in top 10 cryptocurrency. But avoid Tron, it might be a scam. [/sarcasm]

Activity: 60
Merit: 4
If its only 50 dollars I would go for a high risk low market cap coin or an ico. But I would a hell of allot of research into where you place that 50.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
I think 50 $ is too little to invest, if I if the money $ 50 I will use daily trading so every time change coin depending on how good coin movement to use daily trading, the result is good for daily trading, of course must understand how to good trading.
Activity: 88
I want to be more active because I can easily get this money and easily get it, so I will invest it in the top 10 cryptocurrencies, or half into Bitcoin and half into Ethereum, Because it's not enough time for me to hold it for a long time
Activity: 200
Presale Starting May 1st
bitcoin.now I trust only him and I want to work only with him because he is a real king of cryptocurrencies and will continue to be the king
Activity: 224
$ 50 is too little for investment .... better start doing the bounty . For bounty does not need investment
Activity: 79
In the password, even such a small amount can bring huge profits. I know the story of many people investing in coins that became millionaires within a few years. This is your chance! I think that the premium coins for investment are small young coins like ins, appcoins.
Activity: 144
I would invest it to any top 10 altcoins that I could buy in a hoard and hold it for a long period amount of time to maximize the profit from my $50. Anything of low value altcoins like cardano and stellar could prove profitable in the long run and with their low price I could buy and hold an ample amount of it using only $50.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
I would buy a few very different coins.$ 50 is very little for a substantial investment and I think there is no profit from other investment
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
50$ its enough for giving you profit, if you profit x10 x100 from them, but if you split your money for couple of ico i don't think it will give some good profit

becareful for scam project
Activity: 169
$ 50 is still very little for investment.I think that it is best to invest at least $ 100 and with this amount only in bitcoin and more nowhere
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
$50 isn't much really but I would most likely invest it in Ethereum as thats a coin that I'm sure is going to the moon by the end of year. There are so many great developmental updates lined up that I don't think there is any reason for its price to stay low. Also its dropped a bit from its ATH so theres a high return potential.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
It is good to make small investment in trading of cryptocurrencies. You can gather more experience and strategies by starting to make investment with small amount of money.
Activity: 1260
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

i think $50 is a little amount, but you can still invest it on crypto.
i believe if you invest more than $50, you will get more later. cryptocurrency always profitable to invest every year (see its price growth).
Activity: 56

With that money, you can buy many ripple tokens because it is really cheap right now. Many said that ripple will hit same as ETH soon just give it time because it just a new coin. You could also invest in BTC and ETH if the price will drop soon. For BTC is good to buy at 6000$ and for ETH at 300$. Just hold your coin until it reaches your desired value in this market patience is the key to success.
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/
Buy IOTA, it is one of the most promising coins due to its technology, future and potentional.
IOTA can be used in every household.
Pages:
Jump to: