Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 30. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
50$ is too small amount for you to have an investment i do suggest to you to buy bitcoin because it has a good potential in the market to have a good value you should hold it for a couple of months and sell it if your desired amount reach the price.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I think you should choose ico, and choosing a good ico will give you a 10x or 20x return, learning project, understanding the team behind it and the extensive community.
Always set aside time for research and research, it doesn't take risks, but it reduces risk,
Activity: 30
$50 is too small for investment. But If you want to feel the profit make it atleast $1000. If I had only $50 I would invest in one coin and that is Bitcoin and then trade it. Trading with patiently so you can turn that amount of money in to 10 times a few month.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
In anything you can invest your $ 50. Truth and profit will be small most likely. But the loss in case of failure, too
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
It’s a very small amount to invest in anything. So don’t expect a high profit. If I have $50, I would divide it into two and invested in them. I invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 224
With so little money I do not know where to invest for a reasonable. I think you should make more money to invest so it will be faster and more profitable. With $ 50 capital you will probably charge a lot. That is my honest advice.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
i will invest in EOS . it is a strong competitor to the ether . its main network will be launched in June this year . its price will rise sharply during this period .it will get a good return .
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I will looking for the top 400 to 500 coins. Then learn about it, whitepaper, project, product, teams, community, the whale has  pump it before or are they likely to go to another exchange in the future?, it like MER in Bittrex
Activity: 35
You have $ 50, which is a small investment. However, small investments mean low risk. So I recommend that you choose the low price.  Grin
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

50$ are you mean 50 000$ or just a 50 dollars?)

if your question about investing of 50$ i can give to you nice ansver- invest them in pint of beer.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
If I had $ 50, I would divide them into two parts. I use the first to buy coins to trade on the market. The second part I use to buy some ICO tokens if there is a profitable project.
Activity: 51
50 dollars is too small a sum to get a good result. I think this is an amount only to practice and learn how everything works. And then you need to increase the amount though up to $ 1,000
Activity: 36
50 $ are few .... even if you invest in the right coin you will earn little .. I would invest in projects that are worth very little and that can potentially make 100X ... read on coinmarket ... there are many coins and choose the one that you inspire more.
Activity: 51
I would invest it in bitcoin and then forget it. Time will come that it will grow by itself. Just like stocks investing.
Activity: 26
Right now we are seeing a pump and dump move toward bcash, thus trust in bitcoin would fall, and bcash would crash, so the only other safeheaven for me is ethereum.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I really hate this type of question tbh, no offense but the capital isnt that bad.. if you use it in a smart way and you had luck.. you might be a rich guy.. just try to make a research and use your brain.. what makes peoples lose in crypto is asking this type of questions.. just make a research and hodl.
Activity: 60
The amount is not all that much, so I would take a chance with some sort of new and prospective currency. But with a mint of money is much more complicated)
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
By just hoping at $ 50 you better you buy food to see the price developments on Crypto because with that small money what would you do? although many altcoins have cheap prices like IGNIS but with such small money do not expect to make big profits because it will only waste time in investing.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
If i have $50 i will like to invest it in a business that will fetch daily income in other to help my self and also help my siblings such as groundnut distribution to supermarkets and consumers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
If there is $ 50, then probably I would buy a good book that would really be very useful to me, the fact is that $ 50 you today can not help to become rich by buying bitcoins. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that the time has already passed.
Pages:
Jump to: