Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 34. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

This is a small number. Don't expect high profits to pick some COINS from a price of 0.1 to $1, such as XRP.

If you want to gain more profit you can invest more zi'jin after you gain experience through trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
If I had $50 only, I would never put it in cryptocurrency.
You can't make real profit with only $50.
Why not spend your time on something more valuable?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
50$ to invest? Hm I'll better deposit it on some exchange and practice trading. That is the good amount not to worry much to lose.
Like somebody already told if I were you I'd buy tokens/coins under 1$ and even less may be $0.1-0.01 they can make couple of Xs'.
But avoid some useless tokens, you better do some study at coinmarketcap to examine volatility and volume.
50$ to invest is too small really it will hardly give you any profit but to learn how to trade step by step it is pretty decent.
Good luck
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
it's a small amount, you can find the coin with low price or under $1 or I can suggest you to invest in an ICO and holding the coin, even if the price after the ICO drops. If you are allowed to invest in ICOs in your country.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
If you have $ 50 to invest in crypto currencies, then probably you should think about investing about $ 950, at least what to invest in some good project that can bring you not bad money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
With 50 USD? I will take some beers  Roll Eyes It's called invest in myself, haha. Causez myself is the most important and value thing to invest with 50 USD
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
If I have 50 dollars, I'd rather invest in altcoin than BTC, because the possibility of investing it is very small, so it's better to increase my money with altcoin before I put it on BTC.
Activity: 462
I will strongly suggest you to buy a cheap coins which under a dollar, pick up the best that you find and then hold. This is good to experience you in trading but on low amount.
Activity: 124
I suggest you to invest in ICO, but don't invest in one project only. You must invest in some project in anticipation if you Failed on one project. If you want to invest in BTC or top Altcoin, I think it's will not be benefit. In small amount and slow movement of coin, I think nope.
Activity: 128
There are still a lot of low price but potential altcoins that I can choose to. Those altcoins with a price of below a dollar can be enough for a $50 budget. But you must have enough skills and patience in trading some low price altcoins for might take time for them to make gains.
Activity: 95
I would say that I must be fully aware of the progress of team members, foundations, project development, community development, and professionalism of operations. I will evaluate from several aspects, if all satisfy my investment, well, I will not hesitate to choose to invest (buy) Smiley
Activity: 231
You don't have much option with that money but you can spent at popular coin but you have a little amount or try to buy coins that below than $1, you can get many different coin and also can try trading.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
Investing $50 will not do much so better keep this or invest to something else. On this business you will not just need a money to invest but will also need your time and more time so if you will just invest a small amount then you will just waste your time so instead do bounties. That's for me
If I had $ 50 I would probably use it to buy food and drink and concentrate on the Bounty to earn more. $ 50 for the Crypto market does not do anything. That is my personal opinion.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I will buy some crypto coins for $ 25, $ 25 others I will keep in Bank. $ 25 I will share to buy some different coins. I will start by buying a new coin that has enough potential, because cheap it will not burden me if it eventually loses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Germany’s First STO
I think that's not enough to make a profit fast, but you can use it gradually for coins whose prices are still pretty cheap, like crpt, utrust, or dropil
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
For me, $50 is a small amount, but joining or investing in coins that are cheaper can be a good thing to do. You should find and choose coins that are low in price and hold for it for a while and wait until the price pumps. Starting in small amount is good because the risk is also low. But if you really want to gain high profit in the future, I think it would be best to save more and while you are saving, make yourself busy in studying and reading about trading and investment, then search for good and best icos to invest your money in.
50 $ in crypto currency is very little money, if the project you choose is a scam you will lose all your money.
Activity: 210
Investing $50 will not do much so better keep this or invest to something else. On this business you will not just need a money to invest but will also need your time and more time so if you will just invest a small amount then you will just waste your time so instead do bounties. That's for me

For me, $50 is a small amount, but joining or investing in coins that are cheaper can be a good thing to do. You should find and choose coins that are low in price and hold for it for a while and wait until the price pumps. Starting in small amount is good because the risk is also low. But if you really want to gain high profit in the future, I think it would be best to save more and while you are saving, make yourself busy in studying and reading about trading and investment, then search for good and best icos to invest your money in.
Activity: 322
Right now I had some little change left (money), that wasn't invested and I am looking at a DRG coin, it cost as little as 0.80$ and somewhere you can find it, even cheaper, the price is awesome! The whitepaper claims in one year the coin will cost 30$ and in 5 years time 90$, as the project aims to buy their coins back and burn them! But I am not looking in that long investment, my aim is short term and I look at the price in near future of 1.5$, to nearly double my investment, as I have thouse coins in the long term invested!
Activity: 168
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
50$ is little amount for a long term investment. If I were you, I would invest in ripple, or ethereum,  I would do daily traders  to earn profit, or I would join ICO after some researching before the investment.
Pages:
Jump to: