Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 51. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Although 50$ is not very big amount. I am invest the amount various project.  I am also trying low rate token buy. I am also do not get worried if i loss the money because 50$ is affordably for me.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
there are many coins with the initial price of less than ten cent as might grows of the higher value within the several months to come and multiply the beginning balance to follows with request of wd or more to shifts with different plan on similar strategy with the returns,

Personally, I choose the etherium. Especially now you can buy it. While the market is on correction. Although $ 50 is not a big amount. Still it was possible to pick up some promising coin and invest in it. But then the risks increase. But maybe the wagering will be more.
Activity: 154
If op invest that $50 in verge that 50 turned into $1750 on jan 1 and then if op invest that 1750 in tron sold at top he right now turned that 1750 in 10500. Easy huh.....
It's too easy if you have luck(75%) and little bit of informations...
So Pray god daily and learn, read news and watch informative videos in youtube...
(it doesn't matter if you have $50 or $5000)
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Dude, 50 $ is a very small amount. You do not need to invest with that amount. Go earn more money. This amount is not enough to earn something.
Totally agree.
50 dollar is not worth your time and energy.
You can easily earn more than that with some decent bounty campaign.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
I think you should find these coins worth $ 0.1. You can buy large quantities, the possibility of these coins can increase x2, x4, x10 ... this depends on your decision, it has a good luck.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Dude, 50 $ is a very small amount. You do not need to invest with that amount. Go earn more money. This amount is not enough to earn something.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Not that much ... But I would invest in Universa! All 50, and waiting for the end of the year, I'm sure it will bring a lot of X to its owners!
Activity: 564
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
$ 50 is really a little money to invest. If you want to invest, you should choose some low value currency. You should find out their potential for making the right investment decision
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
50 dollars is too little, so buy bitcoin may not be worth it, so I suggest you take some ICO the raise of the project, because this is a very small number, could only attend the ICO dozens of times and even hundreds of times return.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
The sum is certainly small but you can find a good coin with a small capitalization and a low price, which in a few months may give a good come, but it is necessary to look for such a long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
$50 IMO should be invest or make speculation with padticipating on ICO, make investment with brand new coin or low cap coin, but before decide that just look at the development, how active developer are, community & social media activities. Off course is not guarantee to make a big profit, but sometimes big profit are come from big risk.
Activity: 322

Well, 50$ is still can do crypto trading or even lower to 50$ you can still do trading so i thinks theres no way i dont invest in crypto. Choose some good potencial coins and trade it daily until your 50$ will grow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
If you look into my signature today, you can earn $ 10 and more. but only the next 24 hours. then the airdrop is definitely full. good luck . and then you can still invest for $ 50 and then you have almost $ 60 or more  Grin  ;Dthat is much better  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
For small amount its better invest in most risk projects. Its not lead crypto as bitcoin, ether and even neo. Best choice a new but reliable ICO with good team and perspective.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
You should just take a chance, such sums are good that their loss on very strongly influences the emotional component. Check out the new ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
If i had fifty dollars, I will invest my money in the company of bitcoins through buying btc in the blockchain market. Investing in this company will gives mo more money in future.
Activity: 336
If I had 50$ I would invest in a very promising successful ICO like Etherium,Antshares,Stratis or Icon. Yes ,it is not so easy to find the one among the huge amount of ongoing icos,but if you do-your 50 can become more than 1000 in a year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
For 50 Dollars buy here  Grin  Grin .There you can invest some ETH. your 50 can fly then.

and there are still 3% bonus tokens if you use my signature. You will say thank you later. Good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Definitely I will invest it even it is a small amount the next thing I'm going to do is to find a good Ico then I will invest my $50 even if I lose i will not regret it at least ill try to progress.
Activity: 45
Splitting this amount would absolutely make no sense. Get a lowcap coin or just hold bitcoin imo
Pages:
Jump to: