Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 46. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 2
If I have $50 and I want it to invest? For me the best way for investing is do some research and analyze all the possible benefits which you can get thru your investment, and don't be aggressive do not put all of your money in one container its better if you invest to others.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
At the moment, it would have been a little known token that has not yet shown a high growth but has all the chances for it. Now in this market you can earn only so think and earn
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Will be more faster to make profit from altcoin trading, volatilty of crypto so high so you can turn that money in to many times but offcource you should have best strategy and times to make analysis the market. Just try it and you wil know the risk and the opportunity of crypto trading.
Activity: 172
$50 is a very small amount but if you want to invest you can go to coinmarketcap.com to find some low coin price $ 0.00xx , remember to check total Circulating supply and Max Supply .Less money equals less risk. But less money equals less income, it always right, invest your skill and knowledge I think still better, learn some useful journey on forums.
Activity: 196
You can buy altcoin, which is very cheap, and forget about it, and it will probably bring you a lot of money in a few years.

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
I was also started trading for crypto in Bittrex with just about $30 of Dogecoin deposited. I traded and traded more and more and continue it still.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think if you have $ 50 you can use the investment in the small altcoin, you look for the big potential altcoins to grow and invest in it, because the current value of the altcoin is still low . Or you can invest in bitcoin when bitcoin reaches low value, and in the next bitcoin will increase again, and you can become a millionaire from bitcoin.
Activity: 150
Many altcoins can be bought and potential. But with $ 50 I suggest you select only 3 projects for the investment that you think is the most potential and has a price below a dollar.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
if I have 50$ will be invested in stellar and ripple, because the coin is still affordable with the existing budget. in addition to still cheap, the coin is in the top 10 in marketchap.com. it's 2 choices of my coins
Activity: 112
If you have $ 50, it is better to buy food than to invest in cryptocurrencies. Very small amount for investment.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Depends how aggressive you want to be with it but I would spilt it up into 5 bits then pick 2 coins from the top 25, another 2 from the top 25-200, and then one coin outside that for a pure gamble. That way you diversify and at the same time are in some solid coins too.

Basically dude I have the same question (because $50 is all I got haha)  and I've been asking around facebook and telegram... most people are saying the same thing.

also this video on youtube offers a guide about what you're asking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX_9aRlLg10 I watched it recently and thought it was nice.

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
To trade in the crypt, another $ 100-150$ and Yes you can invest, but those investments backache is not much you will do well to multiply the maximum amount by 3-4 times and know when to invest then them, and at least $ 500-700$.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
For $ 50 I think I will invest in the EOS coin because I see this coin has a good oscillation. Or maybe I will choose a project to buy when it has just started ICO phase one.
Activity: 196
not too muchI would put all of them etherereum when the ethereum was so low.otherwise I will use the money by dividing
Activity: 96
Zilliqa would be my choice.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
WOW. 50 toads. I would buy a little Coinmetro Ico token. the costs are 12 cents and will cost 2-4 dollars in one year. everything else would be uncool. or a big ice cream with Moccalicör
Activity: 238
You can buy 5-7 different coins and wait) the main thing is not to buy everything for 1 time. you need to allocate your investment constantly!
Activity: 434
Nothing to expect too much for that cost.
But for me, I will buy good and cheap coin and will wait for that to increase and release.
I think that choosing the most fallen coin and investing in it hoping for a price recovery will be a good strategy. In any case, it is not a pity to lose $ 50.

That should be the right way to do it but unfortunately some people will take the risk to buy huge amount of coins. They are I think an experienced trader which they actually know the trend of crypto. Well, for small investors its better for them to do with your suggestion so that in any case they can accept some losses.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
I will invest Kora Network a company that can become a leading company.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Nothing to expect too much for that cost.
But for me, I will buy good and cheap coin and will wait for that to increase and release.
I think that choosing the most fallen coin and investing in it hoping for a price recovery will be a good strategy. In any case, it is not a pity to lose $ 50.
Pages:
Jump to: