Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 47. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I will invest either in blockchait project with high potential, which i'm sure in or in my education.
It's profitless to invest 50$ in BTC for example because now it will have more stability.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Nothing to expect too much for that cost.
But for me, I will buy good and cheap coin and will wait for that to increase and release.
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
50 dollars and investments are incompatible things. In any case, it is necessary to look at the bottom of cryptomarket and looking for pearls there. Top cryptocurrencies will not give you enough profit from this amount.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
If you have 50$ i think you can't invest at this small amount because small amount small profit to to gain. Buy some shitcoin may after 10 years it became valuable. But it took a long time, let be so practical in making aome question.
Activity: 117
I believe 50$ is very small amount to invest in anything. But at the moment there is coin called KaliCoin and it ICO is ongoing . Price of KaliCoin is 0.055$ and minimum amount to invest is 50$.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Find a coin that has a good community by the size of telegram group, low price e.g. below $1 and low total supply too. Also worth checking out the top gainer and loser in the coinmarketcap site, and focus on those also have a large trading volume. Those are usually have either a story or capital behind. By now, you should have a few shortlisted and just pick a couple and see what happens.

I have the same idea. The best coin to invest when you can't shed off that much capital are those low-tier coins in terms of value, but has the capacity to gain quick and easy, thus, giving you a good return as a short term investment. A good example is Ripple, it is usually priced low around a dollar or a little more, but its market cap is one of the highest in the market, and on a short term basis, it can gain good value that could give an investor good return in a short time, which will most likely be used to invested back in the market.

I wouldn't invest $50 actually because we would need a bigger sum of money to get real profit from its investment. This fifty dollars doesn't generate that much profit for you, I believe.
Jsu
Activity: 33
There are so many deals on alt coins right now. Check out OCN for smaller investment around 1c.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
For me I will just dump the money into buying bitcoin, though it might not worth it but that is worth I am going to do.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
You don't invest with a fifty, you gamble with a fifty Wink
Activity: 182
If I had 50 bucks ready, I'll put them on Ripple right now, it's going well and I'm ready to risk that amount on it
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Find a coin that has a good community by the size of telegram group, low price e.g. below $1 and low total supply too. Also worth checking out the top gainer and loser in the coinmarketcap site, and focus on those also have a large trading volume. Those are usually have either a story or capital behind. By now, you should have a few shortlisted and just pick a couple and see what happens.

I have the same idea. The best coin to invest when you can't shed off that much capital are those low-tier coins in terms of value, but has the capacity to gain quick and easy, thus, giving you a good return as a short term investment. A good example is Ripple, it is usually priced low around a dollar or a little more, but its market cap is one of the highest in the market, and on a short term basis, it can gain good value that could give an investor good return in a short time, which will most likely be used to invested back in the market.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I think you can't get enough profit if you only invest in with that money.
Could you raise your money a little bit? I can suggest you invest in top ten coins at Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
Having fifty dollars on my hand, will give me a opportunity to invest and but electronic coins in the company of bitcoins.
Even though the amount is too small, in bitcoins the  value of fifty dollars can me more valuable once you invest it and collects its earnings.
Activity: 210
I think If i have $50 to invest in, i would probably choose bitcoin because aside from bitcoin is the main coin in crypto. There are establishments that accepts bitcoin and it is easy to access to pay bills and etc. there are lots of altcoin but it is not yet acceptable by some stores. Also i want to invest in Ethereum to long term investment
Activity: 98
If there is only $ 50 to invest, it's really too little, but not impossible to invest, you can look for ICO econometric cases, to buy to fame, if lucky, that money. sold out, and on the trading floor you will earn enough!
copper member
Activity: 140
By joining Red Lanterns  ICO you not only contribute in RL project development and promotion of sexual education but also are able to get services after the end of ICO. After crowdfunding and you could sale your REDL tokens or pay for Expert services in RL app. Also, buying tokens in the early stages will bring you up to 50 percent bonus.
After the end of crowdsale REDL will be listed on exchange  and you will be able both sale it to other or use them to pay for services in RL app. If you invest now you will be able to get the services for a special price because the price is fixed in USD but the price of REDL varies due to the exchange rate.
Also, you can pay for Expert services in RL app. We have long-term strategy and plans for the next 5 years to become real marketplace that includes integration of enormous number of services starts from romantic dinner reservation in restaurants & taxi to various eShops integration as well as digital content providers
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

$50 is relatively small and such amount can be multiplied multiple times one of the easiest multipliers is to participate in a GOOD ICO, ICO is the best form of multiplier.

Look for good project with good token metrics and invest your small amount and in no time it would yield multiple return.

Good luck]
I think $50 is small amount to invest but i thunk there's ICO who accept participant to participate in that amount of money, but i dont know if they really worth it because some of them are scam or else you might loss all your money, so just be careful of choosing ICO. Also dont attract to there propose project that you can gain a lot of profit make it sure before you joined to them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

$50 is relatively small and such amount can be multiplied multiple times one of the easiest multipliers is to participate in a GOOD ICO, ICO is the best form of multiplier.

Look for good project with good token metrics and invest your small amount and in no time it would yield multiple return.

Good luck]
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
I will invest to ethereum, because I see ethereum strong enough to survive and growth is quite stable.  Later maybe I play also with altcoin others, like waves for example.
ethereum is a stable coin with a minimum capital of only $ 50 will definitely make the choice of ethereum as the best coin, because we know ethereum will definitely give profit.
Activity: 134
I will invest to ethereum, because I see ethereum strong enough to survive and growth is quite stable.  Later maybe I play also with altcoin others, like waves for example.
Pages:
Jump to: