Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 55. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
50$ is a small amount of money, you cant earn big profit just by having only 50$, but if I were you, I would invest in
none other than bitcoin, thats the only option I had, i cant invest only 50$ for any altcoins, because I cant guarantee the price of it, in a blink on an eye, i can lose that 50$.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
https://bwex.co/
I would like to invest my money in Etherum.
Etherum is highly stable than Bitcoin. It also has good growth rate than Bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
With 50 $ you must do your best and find low marcetcap coin but with great upcoming features i can suggest Onion for example but you could find yourself.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
50$ on Hand? or already in the market? if already in the market i would buy a 1-10sats each price of a token/coins. and hold or forget it in my wallet. and open it after 6 months to 1 year. maybe can reach upto x50 or more. just only my thought.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I will try my luck to invest with Ethereum Classic first. because in addition to the price is still fairly cheap, many people believe that soon the Ethereum Classic will be 'go to the moon' as well as Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 420
With only $50 I choose BNT for investing and DIMCOIN for the trading purposes. Apart from these, I have many also in my mind, Like; Datum, Hive, NXT and the most desirous now is the Ripple.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
For me if i have $50 i would invest it in ICOS or buy it some tokens because i can earn more money if i inevest in ICOS with real and legit projects or i will invest it on Bitcoins and wait till price goes up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

if i only have 50$ for invest i will deep looking at new release coin.try to find 1 or 2 project with serious dev and have a future.if lucky enough maybe i can get 10x from my initial after hit coinmarketcap.
or if i lazy to search i will invest at cheap coin like doge and wait with full patience.

I'd try to find a post ICO coin that has just been sold off massively but still holds long term promise. There are plenty of people who play the ICO and flip game and that always leaves some good deals out there. Your should definitely do your own research and try to figure out what coin like that sounds interesting to you!

Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cool Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

if i only have 50$ for invest i will deep looking at new release coin.try to find 1 or 2 project with serious dev and have a future.if lucky enough maybe i can get 10x from my initial after hit coinmarketcap.
or if i lazy to search i will invest at cheap coin like doge and wait with full patience.
Activity: 273
50$ is not enough to pay for the deal. I think we need a minimum of $ 500 to be able to invest in something.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
50$ is a small amount of money, you cant earn big profit just by having only 50$, but if I were you, I would invest in
none other than bitcoin, thats the only option I had, i cant invest only 50$ for any altcoins, because I cant guarantee the price of it, in a blink on an eye, i can lose that 50$.
Activity: 420
If I will given a chance to have a fifty dollars, I will invest it in bitcoins because I believe that the company of bitcoin will provides more earnings that can brings me to better life in future that I dreaming for.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
$50 is very small amount for investment because you can only buy penny stocks with this and penny stokes have a risk  of low investment due to huge volatility in this market
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
It is a little sum of money. I would buy some cheap ones such as BTW (BitWhite) or others because I can buy more and have great chance for them to rise so I can make more money with it.
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
I invested in the VLB project for more than 50 dollars and don't worry at all. They have started ICO for the second time now. The first time they started it in December, but then stopped and returned all collected funds back to investors (about 4 million dollars). This suggests that the project is not scam and there is nothing to be afraid of.
Activity: 392
I will invest in new projects, as they are more likely to earn . For example in a virtual reality theme, there is a Cappa project , I would invest there
Activity: 30
Right now I would definitely invest my money to Scash SCS, and I've already bought some on TradeSatoshi. It's capitalization is extremely low now and it seems to be very promising.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In this case, I would invest in ICO from some good company. This will be a good way to get the most out of it. The main thing is not to make a mistake with the choice of such a project.
Activity: 128
50$ is hardly an amount to invest in you need more Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I will  invest  in new project coz more than possible that you can  do  several X, i think now it is difficult  make  good profit with top 10-20 coins with a huge marketcap
Yeah I think that's is the best way if we're just have $50 only on wallet, we can invest it on
multiple Altcoin because there are a lot of cheaper coins with great potential and get a lot of profit on it.
Pages:
Jump to: