Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 48. (Read 9893 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 44
I would buy coins in iso, since coins give rise to a good some then and in ICO you can win investing in areas that will always be relevant, It's SEX, Entertainment and NEW TECHNOLOGIES!
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

I think I'll go for ICO like Providence and Bitschool or Auctus or buy Credits and hold its price is very good with good potential in the market, they are considered to be as the next Ripple killer I don't if they can really accomplish that but it's worth the look.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
if you can start investing in ico below 1 dollars, like cs credit, denaro, debitum, babb
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
$50 is too small for investment. Buy if you willing to have a big profit then hold any altcoins. Don't do a day trade coz you'll lose your funds easily. Time will come you will get what you want. Just read and understand every coins in coin marketcap they have pretty nice project and development and i know they will have the best asset class in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
BTC, AND START TRADING
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
50 USD is huge when I was in high school
but for investment purposes, you should first tube
investment requires considerable capital
in fact, we can not decide to put all our treasures in the same bucket
too dangerous
Activity: 39
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
For now when market have a huge drowdown you can try buy "DigiByte" now hes price 0.02 cents i believe he can make x10 or more.
Activity: 98
Think best or rewards you can get its goes in Disnayland for drink bear with friends)))
I can sell in any altcoinst and try trading and loose. but you get knowledge for next much invest
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
50 dollars is smal money in cryptoworld and don't cost expended time. With such moneymaybe you can only try to investing or traiding. But without knowledge you will lose it
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
This is a small amount, I would have slightly increased the investment amount. If you have a small investment portfolio, the surest option is to invest in bitcoin.
This is a reliable strategy
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
"If you had $50..." - seriously? IF YOU HAD $50? You don't even have $50 to spend on anything? Isn't it time to GET A JOB?
its normally to have 50$ and have no job when you are a teenager and have parents who give you eat, house, money for some stuff etc. for example. i dont know how it with this guy.
Activity: 226
$50 is a good amount yto start, i would split it and invest in NEO, WAVES and other high potential coins cheaply available in the market,
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
I would buy low cap coins. But better invest these money in yourself, cause 50$ is nothing.  There are a lot of crypto, but only few of them will repeat BTC movement
Activity: 287
If I'm thinking of using a small amount and calling it Cryptocurrency, I have to do the short term tradings first. Then, when the amount of money goes up, I'm investing in an ICO that makes it a good trip. Cryptocurrency can be bought for less than taking the market
Activity: 132
50$ is a joke it's not an amount to be investing in crypto

go and get some more money to invest in crypto
Merit: 14
I like to risk, I would invest in...........

Aragon (ANT) :Aragon ran a very successful ICO, which at the time was the 4th largest crowdfunding event in history, and the second largest in the blockchain space with only ‘The DAO’ raising more than Aragon’s $25 million. Essentially, it is a platform for creating decentralized organizations. Given its ICO success and functionality, the ANT is sure to rise in 2018.

Stox (STX): Moving further down the market cap rankings, Stox is a prediction market platform.

Diw (DIW) : DIW plans to introduce a global directory where account holders, be it individuals or organisations, will be able to list their services and expand their reach. The directory will feature a smart rating system increasing trust and transparency between account holders
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
Hmm, I invest NEO because it promising very hard when it hits big exchange it will reach maybe x10. just search NOE and you will see what I am talking about.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
$ 50 is a ridiculous amount for investing  Grin You can try to invest in any ICO project and hope that their tokens will give good growth. If you are lucky, your $ 50 can turn into $ 5000

Activity: 532
For a good trader you can start with $ 50. If you are a master of intraday trading, then you can make 250 out of this amount in one week. But it takes a long time. You must always be near your computer.
Merit: 1
Beside bitcoin the next choice is ETH, since this coin has many usage like wallet gas, you can use to purchase coin from ICOs and you can hold it and sell it when the price goes up like crazy.
Pages:
Jump to: