Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to HODL only 1 cryptocurrency for 10 years how should you choose? - page 10. (Read 1367 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
That's a no brainer for me, BTC is always my choice if that would be the question.

That's the pioneer cryptocurrency so it will not vanished soon enough.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Indeed BTC has survived the tough times and proved to be the winner. One reason because it was the very first to enter.
But still to hodl for 10 years, I wouldn't bet on just BTC. As much as we all want the market to get more stable and secure, I don't see a reason to invest everything on one coin. Its not that altcoins can't compete and become as powerful as BTC. ETH has been doing pretty well and I am sure there will be others joining in as well.
Last reason would be to keep making profits. Long term hodl will not be as profitable as investing at the right time in the right coin and reap the benefits.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
i,ll hold neo etc btg nano holo trx etn and ios i think these coins have potential for future and have strong partnerships as well as best technologies in the market and high level of volume.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
if i could really only hold one coin, it would certainly be bitcoin. i have the most trust in him, even though i thought of ethereum first, i still choose bitcoin.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
Think Different
Let's see the answers!

I choose Btc. King is king always I think.

But I really love some alts. Wan, nano, vet, npxs, nem...

https://hackernoon.com/if-you-had-to-hodl-only-1-cryptocurrency-for-10-years-how-should-you-choose-5b1030293915

I will choose crypto like BTC or ETH. This coins are strong coins and compare to other coins it has more chance to make it in the future plus more chance that its price is soaring up high that time. We cannot deny that some coins did not make it to recover and keeps fallin. So choosing BTC or ETH has a higher chance to gain profit and a wiser decision to make.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
No doubt! I would go for BTC too but if i do have the money to spend on to crypto investment then putting eggs on many baskets would really be more preferable instead on focusing into one but since we are talking about single coin then its ideal to stick on the King or Father of all crypto which is BTC it might be outdated by some coins but we cant really deny on how big the community do supports it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
Let's see the answers!

I choose Btc. King is king always I think.

But I really love some alts. Wan, nano, vet, npxs, nem...

https://hackernoon.com/if-you-had-to-hodl-only-1-cryptocurrency-for-10-years-how-should-you-choose-5b1030293915
Pages:
Jump to: