Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to HODL only 1 cryptocurrency for 10 years how should you choose? - page 7. (Read 1368 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Let's see the answers!

I choose Btc. King is king always I think.

But I really love some alts. Wan, nano, vet, npxs, nem...

https://hackernoon.com/if-you-had-to-hodl-only-1-cryptocurrency-for-10-years-how-should-you-choose-5b1030293915

10 years is a big period. I agree with you, I would also, without a doubt, prefer Btc
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
This is a simple question, I think. I believe there is no point in holding something other than bitcoin. 90% of altcoins will die within the next 5 years. You will lose money if you hold something other than bitcoin. But I would also keep XYO on my wallet. Good choice.
What does XYO do? What's it's aim and purpose. Can you inform us?
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Hmmmm, Ok, I will choose Bitcoin as well. I don't think it's going anywhere soon, and I suspect we will see greater prices in the near(?) future!

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Surely I will choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the first and the most powerful cryptocurrency compared to the others. It's no exaggeration to call Bitcoin the king of all coins and the mother of all coins. Its existence very influential. Life of all coins depends on Bitcoin. I will not regret with my choice. I'm sure Bitcoin will give a big profit for me.
Activity: 490
In my opinion it can be Bitcoin but you know that there are a lot of really good cryptocurrencies we have. I guess Ethereum can show us good growth after few years. But despite of this everyone should choose by himself.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
I will choose Bitcoin,Ethereum or Dash for my long term holding. Cause I know this three will survived that long. This top coins will never upset you if you hold it that long. I wil stay hodl this coin cause I know it will never die unless we all abandoned this coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
This is a simple question, I think. I believe there is no point in holding something other than bitcoin. 90% of altcoins will die within the next 5 years. You will lose money if you hold something other than bitcoin. But I would also keep XYO on my wallet. Good choice.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Although I`d prefer not to hold any coin to be able to react to the market condition, in this case I`ll choose to hold Bitcoin.
Many different coins come and go, but BTC will be here for long as the symbol of how it all began.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
who am I to judge. I only flame
Only bitcoin. The rest are copies of each other, trying to be better than previous version and best one just hasn't been created yet Wink
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
For 10years? Woow.
That could be a very long time but then holdikg up a coin for that long would definitely have to be bitcoin.
King of all.
i would not hold coins more than 2 years.moreover 10 years, no body will do this.anything can happen in this periode , so personally its too risky holding more 10 years.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
BTC is a choice of everyone to hold along some alternative coins.
But i will not choose BTC if i will aim for more profit.
i will look for a less than a dollar tokens now and hold for it.
i will just make sure that i will be having a coin with a good team working for the project.
a project that will give the world and its people a good thing to have in their lives.

Example for this, LOYALCOIN.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
If it is going to be only crypto currency, then it will be bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency invented. It is recognized more than any other crypto currencies out there. It is here to stay unlike other alt coins that might fail and be replaced. It is widely acceptable than any other coins. It is currently dominating the market and as time goes by more people will start adopting it. Thus, after another decade the demand for it will end up being more than any other currencies.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
Let's see the answers!

I choose Btc. King is king always I think.

But I really love some alts. Wan, nano, vet, npxs, nem...

https://hackernoon.com/if-you-had-to-hodl-only-1-cryptocurrency-for-10-years-how-should-you-choose-5b1030293915
Of course I will choose bitcoin , no matter what happen I will stick on bitcoin. 10 years is a very long time but why not? As long as you know that its worth it. Holding for 10 years is kinda awkward because you know if that happens most of us leave.
Activity: 75
For 10years? Woow.
That could be a very long time but then holdikg up a coin for that long would definitely have to be bitcoin.
King of all.
Activity: 602
The topic is of course very interesting. But I think that all the same it would be best to invest in BTC, because such projects will definitely live and will constantly develop in the future, because today it seems to me that this should be understandable.
Activity: 57
For me there is definitely no arguements to this.
Although 10years could be too long but of a truth, bitcoin is the king and thats what i would get to hold on to anytime.
Activity: 89
No doubt i love some other altcoins but then a coin i wish to hold on to for as long as i can is bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Who can trust a coin out of Bitcoin for 10 years? 10 years is a very long time and the only way to escape the exchange wave is to stay in Bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I prefer to hold the Bitcoin for my long term investment, it was because it the most valuable coin market, and top ranking in the coinmarkcap, if Bitcoin dead, all the market is dead.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I would choose Ethereum. Now Bitcoin is the king but who knows what will it be in ten years. Ethereum is constantly evolving, a lot of upcomings scheduled to the 2019, as for me ETH is more progressive crypto than BTC
Pages:
Jump to: