Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to HODL only 1 cryptocurrency for 10 years how should you choose? - page 4. (Read 1367 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
choosing just one of crypto for the next ten years I will trust XLM, because the value is still low for now, and who knows the next 10 years XLM can reach x 10000.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
If I choose only 1 crypto to hold for long term like 10 years maybe I choose ethereum, it could be like the price of bitcoin that could reach $20,000 price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
I would choose cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum to hold for ten years.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
if its 10years you should probably take a well establish coin and the coin looks going to survive for another 10years from now
The award goes to bitcoin. Everyone is choosing bitcoin as the coin to HODL more than 10 years.

I saw people declare that they are good holding it for 15 years because they see that its going to be the strongest coin. The future is unforeseen but this coin is worth to take for that long.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
if its 10years you should probably take a well establish coin and the coin looks going to survive for another 10years from now
Activity: 224
Merit: 0

I prefer btc and eth, because it is undoubtedly popular even though many crypto are more sophisticated with a lot of technology but the popularity of the two crpto above can't be defeated  Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I would also choose Bitcoin because it is the most stable cryptocurrency in the market
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
I'll never do in this way. This is a big mistake, twice mistake.
First, i'll split my fund to 5-10 coins at least, or even more. Never put all eggs in one basket, this is the axiom of investment No.1.
Second, 10 years is extremely long time as for cryptocurrency. Crypto is existing about 10 years only, so in next 10 years a similar global changes in thechnology could take place, including an appearance of a new money concept instead of all existing crypto coins&algorithms. So we can plan  HODL for 1 year as maximum, after plans should be corrected according to the current situation
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
I would choose ethereum because I think it is the most promising cryptocurrency on the market
Activity: 308
I would invest in ETH because I believe that it is in no way inferior to bitcoin and it is possible that the rise in the price of Ethereum can surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
Let's see the answers!

I choose Btc. King is king always I think.

But I really love some alts. Wan, nano, vet, npxs, nem...

https://hackernoon.com/if-you-had-to-hodl-only-1-cryptocurrency-for-10-years-how-should-you-choose-5b1030293915

hold one cryptocurrencies for 10 years,, thats not good,, and very dangerous,,
because don't put all your eggs in one basket,,the risk become higher my friend
at least there is three different crypto to hold in long term,,
but, if only one,, i will choose bitcoin same with you  Wink
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
I would choose ethereum for investing because this coin was widely known and will be and will also develop and in any case will not disappear from the market as it is one of the pioneers in this market  Cool
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
This is a simple choice for me, Bitcoin for certain, there is a reason why most of us are here, and it is to learn about BTC, it was when I entered this space that I learnt that there are some other Crypto projects. For me if BTC died most if not all other Crypto projects would died also, so why do I need to pick other project that is directly dependent on BTC
Activity: 322
Looking on the significant increase on XRP, I'll be choosing XRP too keep it for a long term.
I believe that XRP will have a good future in a long term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I would still go to BTC. But for now, we must also consider good coins recently listed on the coinmarketcap. Those coins are not good just for now, but also in the long term run. And it is good also if we must hold more than just a single coin to generate more income with it.
Activity: 154
I would not complicate anything. And I would give my preference to either bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Let's see the answers!

I choose Btc. King is king always I think.

But I really love some alts. Wan, nano, vet, npxs, nem...

https://hackernoon.com/if-you-had-to-hodl-only-1-cryptocurrency-for-10-years-how-should-you-choose-5b1030293915

I think I will give preference to Ripple. It seems to me that this is the grail that will rule the market in the future. Of course, Bitcoin will always remain king. But we must look at the situation soberly. And try to evaluate the project from the point of view of the prospects for its introduction into the economic life of humanity ...
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
I agree with you and probably would have chosen bitcoin too. I think he'll show what he's capable of. Especially after 10 years. If it grows even a little, then in 10 years it can grow to an incredible size

Obviously BTC is strongest contender of all time it has a wide range of standard in the world, as people give top priority to this, there is lot of prediction for BTC in future. Crypto can give you loads of profit if you are planning for long-term. All you need you need is patience and read the market situation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
I think that holding only one asset is not the best idea. That`s why, for the long hold i would choose ripple, zec, sharering and bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
I will choose XRP to hold in 10 years if i can choose only 1cryptocurrency. In 10 years, i think XRP is best choice because it is a big coin with big partnership with many famous bank and companies. After 10 year, XRP still survives and develops, i dare that in 10 year many top coins now will become dead coin and disappear from CMC, XRP is not in that dead list.
Pages:
Jump to: