Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to HODL only 1 cryptocurrency for 10 years how should you choose? - page 5. (Read 1367 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 13
I agree with you and probably would have chosen bitcoin too. I think he'll show what he's capable of. Especially after 10 years. If it grows even a little, then in 10 years it can grow to an incredible size

i'm not going to wait and hold though but if I have to hold 1 crypto i'd like to choose EOS after all i have invested a lot to it. i can't have BTC now as i have already sent all my btc to altcoins i have invested. though we are sure btc going to rise up, the platforms that are going to use useful in the future are going to dominate too.
Bitcoin can surpass in it's current value in below 10 years so I'm must going to involve in bitcoin in where the most potential coin in a future. I believe this coin is one who can go beyond success of achieving profit.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I agree with you and probably would have chosen bitcoin too. I think he'll show what he's capable of. Especially after 10 years. If it grows even a little, then in 10 years it can grow to an incredible size

i'm not going to wait and hold though but if I have to hold 1 crypto i'd like to choose EOS after all i have invested a lot to it. i can't have BTC now as i have already sent all my btc to altcoins i have invested. though we are sure btc going to rise up, the platforms that are going to use useful in the future are going to dominate too.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I would go for major coins. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple. Or even DASH. Luckily, I can buy them all using my card at CEX. Or just exchange BTC for one of these altcoins (https://cex.io/dash-btc). This website is quite simple and has a strong security.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
Yes, the answer will always be BTC. Only BTC is strong enough to stand after 10 years of birth, experiencing a lot of market fluctuations. BTC in the future I think will become a kind of asset to store on the blockchain, and will a lot of people want to own it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Let's see the answers!

I choose Btc. King is king always I think.

But I really love some alts. Wan, nano, vet, npxs, nem...

https://hackernoon.com/if-you-had-to-hodl-only-1-cryptocurrency-for-10-years-how-should-you-choose-5b1030293915

I think one of the best options in this case is bitcoin. But I would also look at Ethereum because I think it's a great way to make money. I am sure that if you combine it, it will be the most profitable
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
ZEITCOIN is my pick.

I know for certain it has the power to survive & thrive.  Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
The most obvious pick would be Bitcoin. It's the one coin that I'm 99.9% sure will be in the top 5 coins 10 years from now. My 2nd pick would have to be Dropil. It's been a great investment and steady source of income for me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
And I would also choose bitcoin if I had to hold it for 10 years. And certainly 100% of all people choose bitcoin for long-term investment because this is the most reputable cryptocurrency today
Activity: 419
Let's see the answers!

https://hackernoon.com/if-you-had-to-hodl-only-1-cryptocurrency-for-10-years-how-should-you-choose-5b1030293915
If you’re going to do that then you’re supposed to look out fee the one that has the potential to keep on growing till then. I don’t know if I can really hold Bitcoin for ten years now, seems like a big risk to me (well, all of them are risky). But Ripple (XRP) might be a very good choice to go for if you have plans to hold for that long. Bitcoin is good too, but for me I can’t hold it that long.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
For a very long time, I choose to hold bitcoin only. I use altcoin to hold in the short-term, and I will buy and sell the altcoin to help me to gain more bitcoin. Bitcoin as my main investment is one thing that I should collect from time to time so that I can have much bitcoin in the future. Maybe the altcoin can give big rewards in the long-term, but if we compare with bitcoin, I am sure that bitcoin will be the biggest coin that can give us a big profit.
Activity: 345
Let's see the answers!

Here you can take eos with the monero on a trip. But the fact that while the 2 top coins are not subject to any doubt is true.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
bitcoin and ethereum could become the ultimate choice because ten years it long enough and it took a hefty crypto ready, will it. but better to see what will be da only at some time in the future where there is still plenty of profit that could be generated for daily trading. hold ten years do indeed produce but if you have a small early loss, sure enough, waiting for ten years just to feel the results while at the same time can still get results.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I think many of us here would choose BTC. Because this is the most reliable and promising cryptocurrency on the market. I would also prefer ETH.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
If i stood before this decision, i would also select bitcoin.
Apparently, bitcoin is and remains the most valuable crypto coin.
That is why i would bet on him and not on any other coin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Obviously, bitcoin became the best choice for long term investment until even ten years. Crypto has a powerful system so naturally large opportunities for crypto indeed survived even to continue to grow. another altcoin even many who have good potential as well as ethereum, EOS, and ripple. at least at a price that is still small so it could be a couple of altcoins the price will soar.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
For me, I choose ethereum. Because right now I have a good trust on this coin. And not like bitcoin that it is hard to afford even a single bitcoin. But with ethereum, it is more affordable right now. So better I choose ethereum for a long term hold.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
If just 1 currency of course I'm choose btc, btc's supply almost reach the max supply its will make it to be something rare. As you can see, btc's movement in end of 2017 that a sign if btc have potential, and now still in area correction I guess, hope it will break the ATH in end of this year.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
Let's see the answers!

It is crazy to have an investment in BTC or an altcoin for 10 years. If I had to invest 10 years, I would choose stocks. You can not know 10 years later, where cryptocurrency will go. BTC can be replaced with better altcoin , or crypto will disappear.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
If I have to hold coin in 10 years, I am would love to hold ICX or WAN. Its good coin and i think its worth to hold for long term. I think its like new ethereum and can used for bussiness platform
Pages:
Jump to: