Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had to HODL only 1 cryptocurrency for 10 years how should you choose? - page 2. (Read 1367 times)

legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
NONE. 10 years is too long. many things will change. new currencies with much better technologies will emerge.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
if I were given such a choice, I would choose the most popular and stable coin and I think that I would not have miscalculated with this
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
Let's see the answers!

I choose Btc. King is king always I think.

But I really love some alts. Wan, nano, vet, npxs, nem...

https://hackernoon.com/if-you-had-to-hodl-only-1-cryptocurrency-for-10-years-how-should-you-choose-5b1030293915
Xrp is have a good progress in some of altcoins xrp have a good future, but i choose bitcoin because as you said king is always a king and bitcoin also have a very bright future day by day many people and other company accepting bitcoin. For sure bitcoin will make us rich next 10 years.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
I prefer the safe one, bitcoin, one of the most convincing coins to be held for the next 10 years. If choose another coin it doesn't seem possible because most altcoins also follow bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
Of course bitcoin is the first choice to hold in the long run, because bitcoin is the main one in crypto, so I really believe. And besides bitcoin, I also believe in ethereum and I will also hold it back in the long run.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
If I have to hold only one cryptocurrency for next ten years than I will go with the bitcoin which is most trusted and top coin of this market because no other coin has that much interest and trust of investing community.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
How should I choose?

Very easy answer, I'll choose the top 1. That will give you security that it's the most preferred crypto of the community so its bitcoin for 10 years.  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
I will definitely choose bitcoin if I have to hold one coin for 10 years. Bitcoin is the king of crypto, I don’t find any other coin take over at moment, I think bicoin is still pretty young, it still has long way to go.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
Let's see the answers!

I choose Btc. King is king always I think.

But I really love some alts. Wan, nano, vet, npxs, nem...

https://hackernoon.com/if-you-had-to-hodl-only-1-cryptocurrency-for-10-years-how-should-you-choose-5b1030293915

I like altcoins but when it comes to saving for a long term, I will choose BTC over all other coins. most of the alts we see today are still young to determine their future. Bitcoin has been in the system for long and for that matter, gained the needed trust to be held for a longer time.
Activity: 633
BTC, of course. The development of the Btc price for a decade is quite extraordinary, where previously many doubted it, right? I'm sure the price of Btc will increase a year, which is pretty good.
maybe holding or trading altcoin give us more opportunity to earn more bitcoin.bitcoin only has single rate , 1 btc  = 1 btc .meanwhile if we have potential altcoin some day its rate to bitcoin could be higher .and we will have more bitcoin.trading altcoin more interesting for us,
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
BTC, of course. The development of the Btc price for a decade is quite extraordinary, where previously many doubted it, right? I'm sure the price of Btc will increase a year, which is pretty good.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
without the slightest doubt btc or eth
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
if in 10 years I prefer bitcoin, because I'm sure as long as we hold the best Bitcoin and will show the highest price in the future, I don't doubt this one coin. the longer it holds, the more expensive the value is, I consider Bitcoin to be virtual gold.
Activity: 328
Top 100 coinmarketcap in the next 10 years can change and whether the next 10 years of BTC will remain at position number 1 ?
I would choose 1 new cryptocurrency that could be the number one in the next 10 years
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
I will choose Bitcoin, it's the best cryptocurrency and it surely long live. If cryptocurrency is developing next 10 years, Bitcoin will have the biggest gain in price.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
My choice is Ethereum.I see a huge potential.Besides, he fell too much.It's going to take some time to get back to their old levels.But of course it will come back to its former levels.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
I don't know your reason, but if you want advice then you are really better off to choose bitcoin because the track record and bitcoin have very high values ​​and low fluctuations than altcoin. Bitcoin investment if you want to minimize the risk of your crypto investment, then if you want big profits then altcoin like ETH, XRP and WAVES that I recommend to you.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
It is good to hodl for some time but I will not choose to hodl for that long time. Assuming I bought a coin for 1$ and it's now 100$ per coin, why do I still keep it? I like the idea o hodling when the price is still low but the moment it rises to some level, I change my mind.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Well I will definitely chose Bitcoin over and over again. It has proven to be the most successful of all other digital currency. Bitcoin have stand the test of time and it has make so many people rich. Maybe I can be rich in the nearest future if I decided to HODL more of BTC than others.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
I knew bitcoin since 2014 and it already made me earn $ 10.000 profit in 4 years.
It's was unexpected and amazing experience in my life when I have this kind of investment.

Of course I will keep choose bitcoin for next 10 years ( ETH may the second choice )
Bitcoin still young but I believe in next 10 years, it will be more valuable than today !
Pages:
Jump to: