Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 68. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104
HEX: Longer pays better
if i have 500$ i will investing to GTX 1070 SC and mining everyday Grin
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
With price going down I will invest in bitcoin as price will bounce back very soon so only by holding I can make good profits in quick time and after withdrawing profits I will invest it in some altcoins depending on the situation at that time.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
With only $500 I think it's easy:

$300 into Bitcoin (BTC)
$100 into Komodo (KMD)
$100 into Monero (XMR)

Hold long term. Enjoy profits.
(If you had more, say $1k or $2k I'd recommend a bunch of other altcoins, too, but regarding trading and transaction fees you lose too much it if your total net worth is too low)

Going 100% BTC isn't too bad either, but I think it would be bad to miss out on the huge gains coming for KMD in the next 6 - 12 months. And Monero has a good chance to survive 95% of all altcoins and therefore seems like a good stabilizer vs BTC holdings.

Don't try daytrading, 90% are losing. Just hodl.
Not investment advice, just my opinion.

Also take a look at free but promising airdrop coins like Byteball (GBYTE) and Bitcore (BTX)
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
BTC
ETH
DGB
WAVES
LTC

You won't regret in future if you have diversified your capital on above coins. Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Depends on your risk tolerance.

Conservative:
50% BTC
30% ETH
20% LTE

Just one? LTE.  Yes LTE.  IT will see more growth over the next 18 months then BTC.  ETH is great but not going to see the same ROI.  BTC also. 

Based on the %  each one has dropped and rebounded in the future.  These are very safe bets.  People invest in ALT and are upset when their coin doesnt moon in 2 weeks. Focus on 2 years and be a happy camper.

Aggressive
WTC (Walton Coin)  Don't think about it.  Just DO IT.  They are very much under the radar and have the trifecta.  Great team, great tech (w/ patents) that is really a game changer, tons of relationships.  And before anyone says, yeah but China... they are Hong Hong based.

Also ARK and OMG

Been investing in Crypto since 2012. Currently hold all the above coins.  Yearly ROI 677% average. 

Hope this helps!
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
If I have $500 at a moment then without thinking much I will invest in bitcoins as price has gone very low now so I think this is the best time to buy some bitcoins and wait for the price to go higher in coming days and investing in bitcoin is always better then investing in any altcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
hi,

we in a bearish market so if i have 500$ i will hold some weeks until the dips or  i will invest in a very  low cap ICO .
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

With this nice price decrease, this could be a good opportunity to buy ETH, LTC, ARK, NXS and XVG !

For my part, this is what I will do right now  Wink
Activity: 252
right now i would wait. there is uncertainty in the market. but if i would take risk and decided to invest i would choose stratis-siacoin. both of which are below their real value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The real BTC for saftey

Electroneum.com if you want to take bigger risk for bigger gains. 100x by xmas, or they cound make a mistake.

BTC- slow and safe
ETN- mod-risk because its new, but slated to be best of the year
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I'm tented to say bitcoin or eth with current prices. Those will go to the moon one day
Activity: 63
If there was a wage as much as you mentioned, and I thought where to lend to this digital money, I would have thought of how to put the money in the short run in small quantities.

musicoin, verge, ripple etc
copper member
Activity: 1283
Merit: 261
In my opinion, a profitable investment was in the coin of the byteball (Gbyte) Price  is now very low.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I will invest to bitcoin and i will hold until next year.  Because im sure the price will rocket soon. And i will get profit from it.
This is a good idea but certainly investing in Bitcoin will certainly not make much profit. I think investing in altcoin is better because it can help you earn better profits after only a few months of participating in exchange markets.
Activity: 64

I recommend investing in bitcoin or you can invest in altcoins also
There are many potential altcoin like ETH, NEO, DASH ....

I agree with that. We can also add Bitcoin Cash to the list.
Activity: 4

I recommend investing in bitcoin or you can invest in altcoins also
There are many potential altcoin like ETH, NEO, DASH ....
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
I will invest to bitcoin and i will hold until next year.  Because im sure the price will rocket soon. And i will get profit from it.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

Lisk is currently a market which is not yet pumped and is gonna pump in future and is far better than ethereum( that's what i think) so I will invest the $500 which would be given to me.
Activity: 136
You can find my very personal recommendation for an undervalued Token here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21760676

It come with a fair explanation for why I pick this token... I'm clearly bullish on that one, and at least this one is not an obvious scam or bubble coin.
But it's not for a short term flip, I would say more something like 6-12 Months, except if a group of trader decide to pump this Token Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: