Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 66. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
If you are new better to buy BtC or ETH to build baseline portfolio
I've seen people betting on ico from the start.
And really is that a good idea?
And more importantly with all the negative news
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I need to find a coin like xvg (Verge) which I bought for like 10 satoshi for like 500 bux and now it's thousands of dollars

A huge return like that is the best. I think probably an ICO promising one is the best for that type of option
Activity: 399
I would invest in Bitcoin. No need to be a genius to know that the China FUD crashed the price more than it should. I can see it at six thousand dollars before the end of the year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
I'd buy some pot and smoke it all while watching my portfolio grow
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
That is a very very small amount of money if you want to invest in cryptos, i would suggest one thousand at least. I am going to invest in some icos next week, i have $1k budget to diversify in a few ico's that i trust. I have read a lot about them and i am convinced that i want to invest some part of my money in there. Maybe they make a huge return in a near future, maybe not... Nobody can predict the market

Any recommendations? )))
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I will probably invest in waves, waves is a good coin with goo development and now some icos are coming in the platform, this makes waves very attractive from my point of view since those projects are probably going to give discounts for people buying into the ico with waves, that will increase demand and make the price higher in the short term.
Activity: 322
That is a very very small amount of money if you want to invest in cryptos, i would suggest one thousand at least. I am going to invest in some icos next week, i have $1k budget to diversify in a few ico's that i trust. I have read a lot about them and i am convinced that i want to invest some part of my money in there. Maybe they make a huge return in a near future, maybe not... Nobody can predict the market

that's what most people think when they don't know how to trade. i did gave my brother a btc a year ago and so he bought some tokens like ICN and waves to which i recommend what he'd do to his btc. after a year he made money. its not so huge but yes he profit. i just didn't know why he didn't roll it back.

for people who had no background and without someone with them who will teach them, btc is a savior and so they end up investing and holding only.

What would you recommend to read or watch to learn better how to trade and about ICOs and industry in general? 
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Id put it all on neo right now, prices should bounce back to ATH within 3 months
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
With the price of Bitcoin now i will definetly buy Bitcoin, but for altcoins persoally i will buy Litecoin and Bitcoin cash.

I think with $500 is no point to start with Bitcoin. Don't you think so?? Imo Altcoins would be better option
Grin
even for altcoin not many coin we can invest with just 500$. If you dont have back up money. That is just like gambling

You can buy many atlcoins with that amount who holds cheap price now but can increase in future and for that you need to do your homework and read news related to those coins and if your investment goes right then you can double or even triple it in quick time.
If really we can double or tripple our funds in quick time, we do not have the situation some traders just by the loss on the market take a suicide. The profit of this field makes many traders think Bitcoin like a tool for helps them get rich easy, this is a big problem on the world!

that's what most people think when they don't know how to trade. i did gave my brother a btc a year ago and so he bought some tokens like ICN and waves to which i recommend what he'd do to his btc. after a year he made money. its not so huge but yes he profit. i just didn't know why he didn't roll it back.

for people who had no background and without someone with them who will teach them, btc is a savior and so they end up investing and holding only.

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
With the price of Bitcoin now i will definetly buy Bitcoin, but for altcoins persoally i will buy Litecoin and Bitcoin cash.

I think with $500 is no point to start with Bitcoin. Don't you think so?? Imo Altcoins would be better option
Grin
even for altcoin not many coin we can invest with just 500$. If you dont have back up money. That is just like gambling

You can buy many atlcoins with that amount who holds cheap price now but can increase in future and for that you need to do your homework and read news related to those coins and if your investment goes right then you can double or even triple it in quick time.
If really we can double or tripple our funds in quick time, we do not have the situation some traders just by the loss on the market take a suicide. The profit of this field makes many traders think Bitcoin like a tool for helps them get rich easy, this is a big problem on the world!
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
storm token is a good project for small investors.
I invest in it with my 1150$ and got a lot of tokens.
check it.

Grin

I think there is a ton of info on this forum, I don't know where to find time to read everything that looks interesting for me here  Smiley What do you read?

Grin

What is the minimum reasonable investment could be in your opinion?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I would invest my money into Zcash, its going to be big in the next couple of years! JP Morgan is on board and he is going top pump this Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

Grin

Activity: 252
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

Grin

Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io
More dare to invest on eth in my opinion, if have $500 now. Because, holding eth is very convincing and proofed to give big advantages in the future or atleast hold for 3 years. Without needing to say, i already hold eth since a year ago.

Yeah and even the price of ETH has gone down now so with that amount he can buy some more ETH at cheaper price but if he want to make good profits out of it then he need to at least hold it for next 1 year to feel the profits.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
More dare to invest on eth in my opinion, if have $500 now. Because, holding eth is very convincing and proofed to give big advantages in the future or atleast hold for 3 years. Without needing to say, i already hold eth since a year ago.
Pages:
Jump to: