Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 67. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
I would buy something cheap, but with a good potential.
NEO
KMD
BTS
Merit: 107
With the price of Bitcoin now i will definetly buy Bitcoin, but for altcoins persoally i will buy Litecoin and Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
with 500$ I will buy a centra card or just buy 20 ETH. price now is 250$. you can invest to some good ICO later.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I don't have enough idea about Ltc, Lisk or other but at this moment i think  investing in Bitcoin it's not a good idea because it will not make much profit. Basically my opinion altcoin like waves and Ethereum which is constantly great & also day by day increasing their prices. so i think if invest here you would be able to getting much profit from it.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Obiously i invset for Ethereum because ETH is good potential coin.On the other hand now ETH is big dumping so any one can invest ETH and finally he returns big profit from Ethereum.

ETH is more than $200 which is a bit pricey, you'd only have 2 ETH for that $500.
why chose them when there are cheaper but with same potential like ETH. NEO would be the better one for long term investment. but you got to wait for a dip to $18 though before getting into.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Obiously i invset for Ethereum because ETH is good potential coin.On the other hand now ETH is big dumping so any one can invest ETH and finally he returns big profit from Ethereum.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I recommend investing in BITCOIN

Yes i agree. I would invest when bitcoin is so low, because then you can buy more coins with your 500 dollars. You can sell them when the price reaches its original form again.

I would invest with the money i made from bitcoin invest in altcoins.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
1 Address
It depends on what you want to achieve.  Unfortunately a lot of the suggestions above are just people putting forward a coin they have invested in. But no real world use.

If you would like to see your investment grow over the next 4 weeks then I would buy MTL (Metal).  There is going to be some major announcements in the next few weeks and the patient investor will see great returns as this futuristic payment system is introduced into the mainstream population. Soon the whole world will be familiar with the Metal pay system.

Its possible MTL could double your seed funds to $1,000 within the near future.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

I recommend investing in bitcoin or you can invest in altcoins also
There are many potential altcoin like ETH, NEO, DASH ....

I agree with that. We can also add Bitcoin Cash to the list.
I see no reason to invest in a cryptocurrency that is centralized, and also lacks a good development team.
I think it's worth much more to invest in Bitcoin, especially at such prices.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I'd buy Edgeless tokens with $500.
Activity: 40
Bitcoin dropped more than 25% in the last 7 days. I don't think that we will see Bitcoin so cheap again, and that's the cryptocurrency I would be buying if I had 500 bucks.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
i think you will have more than 4K of SNM if you invest on SNM token these days or simply the bitquence token. these two coins are the ones i can suggest. once the shake up is done, the prices of these tokens are going to exponentially moon and so as your profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is a decent venture choice and is the most stable crypto currency out there yet you can likewise put resources into numerous another altcoin like waves and Ethereum which is constantly great. put resources into waves and Ethereum hold and hold up that time its cost will increment. What's more, I trust in future you got great benefit.
Activity: 55
If i had 500 dollars to invest. I would invest once more in btc. Bitcoin is the stablest one out of all coins for me. It wont fall hard down, but it has the potential to grow.

Invest in btc and wait for the right moment to sell it to gain money.
Merit: 250
Waves and bitcoin are the two best places to invest your money as both will rise in coming days so without making any delay you should start investing in both of them to earn higher profits from it in future.
Activity: 4

I will invest in eth Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
500$ is low money, so I woud suggest you to invest in altcoins : more risks, but more gains

I suggest you have a look at DeepOnion currency : it's quite new for now, but it has a STRONG community (1000+ pages topic on Bitcointalk) and when it's gonna be listed on big exchange sites, the value will pump

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010

Good luck Wink

Recently I have been hearing so much about deeponion and waves as most of the people here on forum have great faith in both of this coins so surely I will think of investing some money in both of them to get better profits in future.
Activity: 403
Merit: 101
500$ is low money, so I woud suggest you to invest in altcoins : more risks, but more gains

I suggest you have a look at DeepOnion currency : it's quite new for now, but it has a STRONG community (1000+ pages topic on Bitcointalk) and when it's gonna be listed on big exchange sites, the value will pump

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010

Good luck Wink
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

Agreed, that is the best coin to invest and after investing you will never regret in future as it will bring only positive results for you by giving huge profits but $500 is not huge sum of money we should invest higher capital to get higher profits.
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: