Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 64. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
in my opinion i would pick Waves, Sys and OCL. to me personally these are 3 upcoming moonshots. maybe not today or tomorrow but later you could gain alot of cash by holding long term.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
People think that because a lot of people are making money, they can too without any preparation or study. That's when you buy into shitty ICO's or coins that have seen their days in the sun (SIA for example, I've got a friend who just invested close to 5.000$ because 'it can go back to its ATH')
I think we are going to fall of deaf ears friend
Not sure if words can penetrate a bubble, just a swift kick in the butt (or a few)

Smart hands will pick up whatever the weak hands drop
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
I would invest in BitDeal (BDL). It is growing fast and the price is skyrocketing.
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
Find out who you are and do it on purpose
$200 - DCR - Decred
$200 - KMD - Komodo
$50 - LTC - Litecoin
$50 - Onion - DeepOnion

For Deep Onion you can also get plenty or rewards on their forum as well as their Discord channel https://discord.gg/aXVsANN

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
500$
250$ for 10 ETH - invest on some good ICO like Centra, Meridian, Paragon...
250$ for 50 LTC - wait ltc to 200 that will be 1000$
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
People think that because a lot of people are making money, they can too without any preparation or study. That's when you buy into shitty ICO's or coins that have seen their days in the sun (SIA for example, I've got a friend who just invested close to 5.000$ because 'it can go back to its ATH')
I think we are going to fall of deaf ears friend
Not sure if words can penetrate a bubble, just a swift kick in the butt (or a few)
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
I think everybody got affected by the ICO thing that happened in China. Many would say that now's the right time to invest in altcoins and BTC as the current prices are low. Looks like BTC reaching 5000$ by the end of the year might still be too far a prediction.
Bitcoin is a best buy...
But if i will only be limited to $500 then i would rather invest it with eth.
Bitcoin right now is so expensive and that amount of money may not buy that much number of coins.
So i will just be practical and buy a cheaper coin.
And eth for me is a good one, a lot of incoming developments are to be made by the developers.
There is also a big public support from public with eth, therefore I believe someday it will really prosper.
Cheesy

If you are gonna stick with the safest ones, LTC might be the way to go as they suffered tremendously from the recent dip/crash, which makes them quite undervalued right now
Activity: 294
Bitcoin is a best buy...
But if i will only be limited to $500 then i would rather invest it with eth.
Bitcoin right now is so expensive and that amount of money may not buy that much number of coins.
So i will just be practical and buy a cheaper coin.
And eth for me is a good one, a lot of incoming developments are to be made by the developers.
There is also a big public support from public with eth, therefore I believe someday it will really prosper.
Cheesy
Activity: 420
i would invest in potentiam.io there concept of the whole music industry will make $$$$$$
You don't "invest" in currency. You speculate on currency, don't get into trading anything if you don't even know this distinction.
Its not "free money", you will endup being the person who other people take "free money" from

Activity: 13
You don't "invest" in currency. You speculate on currency, don't get into trading anything if you don't even know this distinction.
Its not "free money", you will endup being the person who other people take "free money" from
Activity: 615
Merit: 502

Check out some of the sub $500 masternodes on https://masternodes.pro/ - there's quite a few, and if you set one up you can make more coin while you're holding it, reducing your risk and with a good potential for the price going up over time as well.

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
If I only had $500 dollars to invest. This is the hardest question I think I ever answer here. Long term, I would still go with Bitcoin. Waves seems like a good alternative but BTC or ETH is safest in my opinion.

Eth is a safe option, but with only $500 it's not so interesting. I would definitely try something from new ICOs but with real use cases, like ARToken by Cappasity
Activity: 84
If I only had $500 dollars to invest. This is the hardest question I think I ever answer here. Long term, I would still go with Bitcoin. Waves seems like a good alternative but BTC or ETH is safest in my opinion.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I think I would invest some on LTC and ETH, but majority of my investment would be in BTC. You all know the reason why, bitcoin price is going down and it's the best time to go shopping. A lot of people are panicking, and those who have an idea how bitcoin market works would be able to earn a lot of money because of this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I'm more excited to add eth more if i have $500, because, i feel very comfortable holding ETH. And from eth i can enjoy good condition like today.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
Bro..you need to throw some eth to atlant, why ? Because it is good project and untill now still only got 3,6million fund. Why i advice to invest ? Because i see some data that the project with small fund give the best return then big fund. Especially over rated project..you can check history all ico at token data..i my self throw small in atlant. It is potentially growth..
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Look at the Oceanlab OCL ($0.06) or Investfeed IFT ($0.07).
You will get over 8K OCL or over 7K IFT.

Activity: 318
Merit: 16
Invest in ETH, it is number two right now, and might rise to be number one in a year or two maybe.
Pages:
Jump to: