Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 65. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 250
i will go for MONACO
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I think ETH and BTC, especially keep eyes open on btc cuz by the end of the month with the ban/regulations in china, it will drop again, so if it goes lower than 3000 again (or lower i hope) I would jump on that train. Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
I would buy bitcoin (price is still low) and waves (they released new roadmap). I think there are also some good coins like hive around there.
Hodl your horses on buying bitcoin, word on the street is China is banning bitcoin AGAIN later today, expect another dip then quick recovery.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
I would buy bitcoin (price is still low) and waves (they released new roadmap). I think there are also some good coins like hive around there.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
I bought some STRAT today for 600$, its a good longterm investment! Take a look at it Smiley
Activity: 503
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I think BTC is a good choice. The bitcoin drop that we're having now is a good chance for us to invest bitcoin. As we all know, this happened a lot before and bitcoin recovers after a month or two. So, it's a good time to go shopping for coins when it drops and wait for it to recover.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Obviously Btc,Eth And A new coin which is  i saw it was under of its ico price. that coin in OPUS.  Decentralized Music Performance  platform. you can chack this out.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I think $500 it's not enough to look at eth or btc... I would invest in smth you believe could be successful.. I found out recently ARToken, I believe soon designer everywhere will use AR/VR for their job, so this is a good project and will probably be successful on its ICO. they have they ann here, you can read if you're interested: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-artoken-decentralized-arvr-ecosystem-for-3d-content-exchange-2135473
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Especially as a new guy in crypto...i would highly recommend not to follow guys advertising an ICO. Of course it could be a huge profit...but same chance to throw the money in the trash. (some advise you their tokens for money anyways...)

I would follow experienced people and split my investments after doing research. Maybe that won't give you a 1000% profit instantly but the chances of profit should be higher.

Exactly, before I knew my way around small altcoins or ICO's, I only invested in Bitcoin and Litecoin because they were both really 'old' and established. It took me at least 1 month of studying and doing research before I invested in SIA (which I sold for profit on the 3rd peak of its classic triple top pattern) and some other small ones. It's very easy to lose money because 'my friend told me to invest in x-coin because he believes in it'
Activity: 336
I would recommend you invest in eth,omisego,nem(good news will be),nimiq
Especially as a new guy in crypto...i would highly recommend not to follow guys advertising an ICO. Of course it could be a huge profit...but same chance to throw the money in the trash. (some advise you their tokens for money anyways...)

I would follow experienced people and split my investments after doing research. Maybe that won't give you a 1000% profit instantly but the chances of profit should be higher.
The key point is to make your own research every time you decide to invest. It's so stupid just follow someone.. First of all, you need to understand why the company is doing ICO, do they have any real-world use case and community supporting that project
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Activity: 383
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

Don't blindly invest in what others say, please. Do your own research after someone recommended you the project.
Here are my recommendations:
Ark, Mothership and waves
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
I suggest you to invest eth because I think eth coins for long term with the best smart contract.

I totally agree with the review above !!
I would also add that with ETH, there is way to participate in some good ICO ...
If you are new better to buy BtC or ETH to build baseline portfolio
I've seen people betting on ico from the start.
And really is that a good idea?
And more importantly with all the negative news

I'm one of those people ) I think it's really good idea to invest in smth promising from the start. You probably need to make better research from the beginning and choose carefully and it's high risk, but high return!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I suggest you to invest eth because I think eth coins for long term with the best smart contract.
Activity: 91
I would invest in litecoin a bit and in eth. Eth for me has the potential to become the next bitcoin main. Litecoin is a sleeping giant is has also the potential to have more value.
Litecoin maybe will not go super high, but it is enough to make a huge profit.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
This thread seems split between a reliable investment in BTC with lower return, or a high risk investment in altcoins.

I suggest reading up on CombiCoin, now in ICO. 

For every 10 dollars you invest, you get 1 CombiCoin, as well as 1 TRIA token. 
Each CombiCoin represents 1/30th of the top 30 cryptocurrencies. The team have run a lot of simulations, and this turned out to be the ideal ratio:  in the first half of this year for example, BTC grew 194%, whereas the top 30 grew 1198%. They will do bi-monthly rebalancing to keep alts from becoming dominant within CombiCoin, and to be able to introduce successful newcomers. 
This means that as long as the crypto market as a whole grows (which it has done, exponentially, for a long time now), the CombiCoins grow in proportion. You pay zero commission over this growth and get to keep all of the profit you make by selling.

This is where the TRIA tokens come in. Specially designed software, which has been successfully applied in the energy sector, will keep track of all buying and selling orders of CombiCoins on as many exchanges as possible. Whenever these can be traded at a favorable rate, the smart software executes an order and generates profit. This profit is divided 50/50 between Triaconta - this is their business model - and the other half goes to the TRIA token holders. In other words, the token holders are basically guaranteed a steady income, as long as CombiCoins are being traded (which, in a growing crypto market with the coins rising in value, they will be).

I've invested €1500, here's why:

- With all recent China related FUD, I think a lot of demand has risen for more stable (and no less considerable) profit. The market consists of more than moonkids and speculators, there’s a big (partly untapped) market of people simply looking for better returns than current savings rates;

- I find it hard to figure out which crypto's to hedge my bets on. There's a couple of relatively stable big ones, but with low profits, and a lot of promising newcomers, many of which turn out to be one day flies (a little too often for my taste). I do, however, have great faith in the rise of cryptocurrencies in general - in the crypto market as a whole. I firmly believe this market will grow substantially in 2018 (and the CombiCoins in proportion to it);

- Then there's the added revenue from the TRIA tokens. You get these basically as a bonus during the ICO, and there's no telling how much each token will generate over a lifetime;

- I'm very impressed with the team, not just their qualifications but also their transparency and professionalism. They answer all questions on this forum and in their telegram quickly and thoroughly. I've asked many questions myself, but haven't been able to find a single unconsidered circumstance or any fatal flaw. They seem to have thought of everything. The software they will implement has been tried and tested, and they know how to convey confidence in their product. Only thing is that, where other (less promising) coins like Paragon are all in your face, Triaconta keeps it pretty low key and rather focuses on quality. This means it's partly up to the community to get the word out, but personally I'm happy to contribute.

I'd say do your own research, their whitepaper explains things very clearly. https://triaconta.com/

Well said sir! I have decided to invest in Triaconta/Combi for the same reasons, $1000 USD will get you 100 TRIA Tokens, expected monthly return per TRIA token is estimated between $0.05 USD (worst case prognosis) to $0.11 USD (best case prognosis) , so ~ $5 to $11 USD a month (for 100 TRIA tokens). Not a huge amount but I consider it a small bonus on top of the expectant growing price of CombiCoin and TRIA tokens themselves.

More detailed info from the whitepaper:

Appendix E. Profit Share prognosis

The following prognosis reflects our expectation of the near-term performance of the company. Triaconta strives
to be prudent in their forecasts.
The amount of profit the automatic trading software can generate is de
pended on the following things:

1. The daily volume of CombiCoin on the various exchanges
2. The daily volume the automatic trading software will do
3. Total amount of CombiCoin in circulation

The daily volume of CombiCoin on the various exchanges
From January 1, 2017, until July 29, 2017, the average volume of the top 30 cryptocurrencies traded per 24h is
3% of its total supply, meaning about 90% of the total supply of a given currency is traded in one month. The
expectancies are that this will be no different for CombiCoin. This means that Triaconta expects that 90% of the
total supply of CombiCoin will be traded on a monthly basis.

The daily volume the automatic trading software can do
Expectancies are that the software will be able to do between 20% to 50% of the available CombiCoin trades on
the various exchanges.

Total amount of CombiCoin in circulation
The initial circulation of CombiCoin will be determined by the amount raised during this ICO. The more
CombiCoins in circulation the more trade there will be on the various exchanges and therefore more possibilities
for the automatic trading software to either buy or sell CombiCoins.
The Profit share prognosis is based on the following expectations:
• 90% of CombiCoin is traded monthly
• In the worst case scenario the software is able to conduct 20% of all CombiCoin transactions
• In the best case scenario the software is able to conduct 50% of all CombiCoin transactions
• 5% margin per trade
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
Keep it first, after doing some observations about cryotocurrency, trading and with the news that are currently happening now and from the past weeks. After further observations and find it well and secure to make an investment, i will continue trading some altcoins.
Activity: 658
If you are new better to buy BtC or ETH to build baseline portfolio
I've seen people betting on ico from the start.
And really is that a good idea?
And more importantly with all the negative news
ETH is falling, all this is the impact of the ICO ban and the closure of Exchangers in China.
I suggest to play longterm, for the month of October all will return to normal. hopefully.
Pages:
Jump to: