Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 77. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 100
There are a lot of projects for investment at the forum, but I would choose the trade in crypto currency, and first of all because the risks are much less than with the investments.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I'd put most of it in bitcoin but I would also put a small % of it in a few altcoins that have high potential and are new to the market. These altcoins have a decent chance of multiplying in price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Bitcoins is the thing you can incest m if you believe in them but there are also other altcoins available like ethereum and "monero which are good.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
There are some nice projects in altcoin section, i think buying coins or tokens during ICO can be good investment.
Other than that investing in bitcoin itself is best investment, community is just getting bigger every day and from what I see price can only go up. Altcoins, i don't know. There are just too many of them, how to pick the right one for long term investment?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
The best way to go about this would be to have a look on Coinmarketcap and pick out some coins in the top 30 that have good growth potential.
Study the coins that you're interested in and make some investments Smiley

I'm personally investing in Litecoin and Stratis.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
If i have 500$ to invest then i will invest in ICN, ICOB, BTC , VSL, TIME , this are some coins which have good prospect on long term. other coins have gone high too far and any time anything can happen. So better to invest in good new under graded coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
as for me i will go for bitcoin and Ethereum....both have the tendency to soar higher,investing in those two for now,will give a good profit...especially if one is a good altcoin holder,bitcoin and ethereum will be  more valuable than this in the future. they have high tendency of growth.
Indeed, because those two has a high possibility to soar high in the near future. Furthermore, these two coin has a large volume so you don't need to worry that it vanish. I believe that these coin is good on investment, as I know these two is known as successful coin especially the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
I will invest in ICO project, many people said ICO is just a shit investment but a couple ICO that I have join give me nice profit, currently i'm wait for MobileGo launch and hope my investment in MobileGo give me nice profit too.
When you will be selective for your ICO investments, I am too sure you could make good profits out of them. But when you are going for hunting with each and every ICO options which are available on daily basis, then probably you might get struck with few of them whereas you will be making profits with other few ICOs.

Not just ICOs, trading altcoins also will be profitable but only when we are doing it is very consciously. When we are not in full concentration  while choosing the correct pairs, we might be finding difficulties. As long as we are good with our researches and analysis process, we can make good profit there.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
as for me i will go for bitcoin and Ethereum....both have the tendency to soar higher,investing in those two for now,will give a good profit...especially if one is a good altcoin holder,bitcoin and ethereum will be  more valuable than this in the future. they have high tendency of growth.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

If I have that amount first I will split my money into 2. The fist half will be invest in some atcoins like LTC, ETH and DASH because based on my knowledge these coin has a large volume. While the other half will be invested on bitcoin, I will hold it for a long time and wait until its price goes up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

I will not invest my 500$ on above listed if I have that amount of money because they already in the high peak so I think the price will harden to be doubled even they update it. But I prefer to invest in the ICO because I know you will earn profit on it.
With that low capital ICO is the only choice left for you to make good profits as if you invest them in reputed coins then it won't give you huge returns as the price of altcoins is already on the top but ICO can give you best returns as we see whenever the coin is newly listed on any exchange sites the price starts going higher and if you sell them at that time then you can multiply your capital even in a short time.

although for ICO some time we get very good offers and we have more chances to make money but i think the selection for reputed currency is not such an easy take. you need to have good study about the coin in which ICO you are going to put your money,  you also may have good experience in investment in ICO and other such kind of projects.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

I will not invest my 500$ on above listed if I have that amount of money because they already in the high peak so I think the price will harden to be doubled even they update it. But I prefer to invest in the ICO because I know you will earn profit on it.
With that low capital ICO is the only choice left for you to make good profits as if you invest them in reputed coins then it won't give you huge returns as the price of altcoins is already on the top but ICO can give you best returns as we see whenever the coin is newly listed on any exchange sites the price starts going higher and if you sell them at that time then you can multiply your capital even in a short time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I will invest in ICO project, many people said ICO is just a shit investment but a couple ICO that I have join give me nice profit, currently i'm wait for MobileGo launch and hope my investment in MobileGo give me nice profit too.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Invest in ICO's, look for ones with revolutionary ideas. Things like ETH, bitcoin etc have already pumped so while they may go higher in the next 1-2 years they won't go up 100x or 1000x like some of the promising ICO's will. For me in particular I like Aragon because they will revolutionize how companies operate in this globalized world.

The people who invested in the recent ICOs were lucky because the market sentiment is very positive. But what if by the end of the year we are back to a bear market? Will ICOs be still a good idea to invest in?
I never recommend investing ICOs. Because it will be harder for any beginner to analyse the potential of new projects. Instead of risking to new projects, I'm always suggesting to go with well-known investment opportunities like bitcoins.

Maybe ICOs may get comparatively more profits, but a new investors should not take big risk. Based on this investment priciples, I'm always suggesting investing with bitcoin kind of highly reputed opportunities. Because making lesser profit will be nice rather than struggling with big losses.

Ok, I agree in general. Now let me ask you for the benefit of the new would be investors here reading this thread. What highly reputed opportunities should we all invest in? Can you name any?
In my above post itself I have answered your question (I highlight it this time). By not recommending ICOs, it does not mean I have some other opportunities where we can make big profits. I meant ICOs are not recommended for the people who are not capable of finding potential altcoin projects.

If you are an ICO hunter, could you share what are your ROI with your last 10 ICO investments. I am sure 5 out of 10 ICOs are coming into market just to suck people's money. They simply pump prices to make their investors happy but they totally do forget about their road map.

Hey Supercrypt. Care to answer my question?
This is not a right way to enforce a reply imho. You might have sent me a PM.

If they are highly reputed opportunities then why do we have to talk about them in PM? Should the public not know these opportunities so that they avoid investing in the riskier altcoins and ICO?
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629

If i have that amount i will definitely invest in bitcoin since it is the number one cryptocurrency that can give you undoubtedly good earnings, buying and holding it for long term is profitable. eth is my second choice so i would also invest part of my money in it.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Honestly, then Siacoin, Eth, Strat and DGB seems to be solid investment.

Personally then Sia is the best bet.

A lot of updates will be coming on the platform and it could double in price, if not more.

You can read more about sia on www.sia.tech.

Siacoin is something to watch out also. Also I can say waves since it is already almost double since 3 weeks ago. Also strat is also a good platform. HMQ is having a  good updates, almost all Eth token are doing good right now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
If I have loose 500 bucks I would wait for the Saturday when close exchanges and price of bitcoin falls to low then you can buy bitcoin and sell in the middle of the week. So you can do regularly. Very well, you can earn on such speculation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Now the time of bitcoin price increase has been started once again so I will want to invest in bitcoin if I will have $500. The price of the remaining coins which you mentioned is also increasing but these coins do not have much market use so I do not think that they will survive at that price level for longer time. That is why I am going to bitcoin.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I would invest in btc ,also DCR looks for me like a really good product with which we can make a really good profit because it is really great project in which are involved a really great teams which want to make really amasing coin which will not be some kind of scam.It will be a nice kind of business coin which want to make your bussiness much more easy and comfortable from your screen and also I prefer buying coins which are with really small price and they have a good story.
Pages:
Jump to: