Pages:
Author

Topic: If you kill cow,then you will be killed. - page 8. (Read 5915 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
April 09, 2017, 06:47:15 AM
Is this really true for all hindus? I guess that there are only few who do this act, maybe overpowering the beliefs in a new way.
Didn't know that a cow's life is more precious than with a man  Huh.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
April 09, 2017, 06:35:27 AM
Hindus believe cow as their sacred animal.Most of them dont eat it and they think killing cow as a sin.But what the problem is,in india,some hindus call themselves as cowrakshaks,meaning saviors of cow and they start attacking and even killing other people if found eating beef or carrying beef with them.Either you dont kill cow,otherwise you will be killed.Its their slogan.

Which is one of the reasons why i see India as a third world country. I respect almost everyone's believe, but to kill other people because you don't agree with them is just plain idiotic.

It's abysmal to kill a guy just because he is selling beef.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 09, 2017, 06:24:42 AM
I think i saw an article where cow vigilantes attacked a muslim man for transporting cows. The mob beat up the muslim man to death.In the course of the attack six other people were injured and now the police are saying both sides are to be blamed for the whole fiasco, Whats wrong with buying and transporting cows. They are preparing to charge the survivors of the attack with smuggling.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 09, 2017, 06:06:00 AM
Hindus believe cow as their sacred animal.Most of them dont eat it and they think killing cow as a sin.But what the problem is,in india,some hindus call themselves as cowrakshaks,meaning saviors of cow and they start attacking and even killing other people if found eating beef or carrying beef with them.Either you dont kill cow,otherwise you will be killed.Its their slogan.
India is a very contradictory country. Among the population of India is really a common respect for the cows, but this does not prevent India to take fifth place in the world for beef production. These are the miracles there are in this country.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 09, 2017, 03:56:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: