Pages:
Author

Topic: If your coin increased 40% - 200% in value over night. What would you do? - page 11. (Read 36210 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Will as I would see it about this,when my coins expanding its rate from 40% - 200% whatever I can do is to offer portion of them and change it to fiat with the end goal of utilization it for my day by day spend needs,why the other half I hold it into in a long haul speculation ,while the other part I need to exchange another sort of coins having the capacity to develop in the market by doing purchase low and offer high.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
In such a market is a big increase , usually there is a pump and returned to the place whence growth , would sell of course
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

Thoughts? What would you do?

To make a decision of that nature I need to take into account different factors. For example, if I am sure that this cryptocurrency has great long-term potential, I would not be willing to sell it to a 50% pump, but maybe I would sell a small portion just to have some cash available in case a correction will arrive, in this way it would allow me to accumulate more coins.

But if it is a minor altcoin, acquired only to speculate with it in the short term, I would certainly sell most of my holdings as soon as I see a 100% pump.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
In this case, the best solution would be to sell part of the coin and leave part for the long term.
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
Last year, I sold in this situation, but I can now say that it was a big mistake. This year I would gladly sell if I could, but there is no such situation on the market. The market behaves the opposite, based on this psychology of traders and investors.
As long as you still get a profit, I would not think it's a big mistake, even I feel it is the best thing for you in the current situation when so many people want to sell right now but they did not have a chance, they can only wait for the recovery. This year, wanting to reach 40% or 200%, it is very difficult and almost impossible with what is happening, I just saw my coin drop more than 40% and it is starting to get worse, I feel very regretful that I did not sell it sooner
We see different situations. You see that the market fell this year, so any profit in the past is good. I see that I have received several times less profit. Therefore, I believe that I closed the deal too early.
Activity: 210
I will keep in certain circumstances, but if it becomes life changing money then I will have to start making money.
Activity: 126
Do you continue hodling or sell? A lot of people say to hold no matter what happens and I'm not advocating daytrading but I think in a situation like this, it'd be advantageous to sell.

It's better to sell it now. Through that we can get more profit and in parallel we will buy in cheapest price. And when the time of return selling, the price is high and the profit is much better. As altcoin prices is developing and more nicer every now and then.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production

I will sell it of course as something that go up that much will have a pullback sooner or later, if that kind of thing happen than there must be a great reason behind it, if there's nothing then it's just a pump and it's best to sell and wait until the price goes down again to buyback your coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I will sell all that is holding, it is a good opportunity. Not every penny keeps a good price. They pump up and will fall down pathetic. I think you will not like this. Decide if you want to make money. You will not regret it.
Activity: 154
If on such red market as now any my coin shot on so many percent for the night, I without reflecting would sell it. Because on this market are of the Pampa for a while...
Activity: 62
In my opinion one should start trading in such situation, u can sell it at a high price and can always buy back when price drops
Activity: 26
Last year, I sold in this situation, but I can now say that it was a big mistake. This year I would gladly sell if I could, but there is no such situation on the market. The market behaves the opposite, based on this psychology of traders and investors.
As long as you still get a profit, I would not think it's a big mistake, even I feel it is the best thing for you in the current situation when so many people want to sell right now but they did not have a chance, they can only wait for the recovery. This year, wanting to reach 40% or 200%, it is very difficult and almost impossible with what is happening, I just saw my coin drop more than 40% and it is starting to get worse, I feel very regretful that I did not sell it sooner
Activity: 490
If anything happen like this I will sell half of my coins and rest of them I will turn at BTC.I think one should sell some of his coins when the price in an expected profitable label.
This is probably the most correct way to save your deposit if you do not know what is USDT or some other stable coins that are on the market today, because BTC is also able to fall in price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform

It is difficult to have the moment that the price increase high like that. It's like you win a lottery and there is no reason that not sell it immediately.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I will sell it in right now because the future of such strange increasing is not clear. There is a great possibility that it will be in long pause after it.
Activity: 252
I would sell part of the coins and leave half for further growth. it is not known what will happen in the future with this coin.
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
Activity: 78
I don't think there is anyone that will have this kind of increase in the price of the token and still hold. If it's me I will sell the token straight up in the morning. Though I might not sell all because it may increase again.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Depends on my expectations, I don't do day trading so I only hold, If i expect a coins to increase 500% but it only increased 200% I'd hold.
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
In this case, of course you need to sell, after a great growth there comes the recession and you can repurchase by lower price or make an investment in other projects.
Pages:
Jump to: