Pages:
Author

Topic: IGNIS AIRDROP... - page 10. (Read 2794 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Get your share of the future
January 03, 2018, 07:08:08 AM
Please be valuable coin you IGNIS, cause dang i almost broke because the fall of NXT price. losing 2k usd in matter of second what a bastard NXT.

Should have expected the price of NXT  to spiral down immediately after the snapshot, it happens all the time. Anyway I also got some stake at IGNIS, hopefully it'll be worthy in the long run.
Agree with you... but I still wait to move ignis from exchange to my wallet... do you think is this supported by leger?
Tnx M
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
January 03, 2018, 06:08:24 AM
Please be valuable coin you IGNIS, cause dang i almost broke because the fall of NXT price. losing 2k usd in matter of second what a bastard NXT.

Should have expected the price of NXT  to spiral down immediately after the snapshot, it happens all the time. Anyway I also got some stake at IGNIS, hopefully it'll be worthy in the long run.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HODL
January 02, 2018, 05:08:25 PM
I'm hitbtc client too and i'm waiting for ignis airdrop.
In Ann is wrote about gen 1st , but now is hen 2nd and no ignis is in my account

Don't worry too much about it.
I had some Nxt at Bittrex while the snapshot was taking place.
I haven't got my Ignis yet. Let us be patient.

I had some NXT on Bittrex too. We just need to wait some time. NXT price already dropped down, we dont have anything to worry about.

Yes, you can always check do they already integrated a wallet, if yes, your Ignis is on their way Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
January 02, 2018, 04:33:15 PM
In Ann is wrote about gen 1st , but now is hen 2nd and no ignis is in my account

I had some NXT on Bittrex too. We just need to wait some time. NXT price already dropped down, we dont have anything to worry about.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 04:29:03 PM
What are the total exchanges who gave the Ignis coin. Is thr any one of them which actually delivered?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

They talk to wait until day 5 to get the airdrops, they do not receive and to open a ticktrex, the future price is good, more sure will fall when entering the market.
Activity: 308
January 02, 2018, 04:09:38 PM
today was a great day for the alt. Tron made a big jump. We hope that Ignis will be delivered in a positive phase of the market
HODL
January 02, 2018, 12:05:17 PM
how can the ignis futures be worth over 10 USD when it took only 2 NXT to get one Ignis for free worth more than 20NXT !?
Even at a peak price of 2 USD, that's only 4 USD of NXT to get 10 USD of IGNIS ? I don't see how IGNIS could be worth more than 1 USD.

It would be logical that the value of IGNIS once it starts trading will be below 2 NXT.

Now its just a speculation. But, it easily can be 10$, if for example IGNIS has much more potential than NXT, the price can be higher than NXT. Using your logic, its suppose to be 0$, as you got it for free Smiley But it simply different project, so basically its starts its own history, so it can be 1$, 10$ or 100$, forget about NXT, and dont compare the prices, NXT will not have any effect on IGNIS anymore.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 02, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

Activity: 308
January 02, 2018, 08:57:51 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
January 02, 2018, 06:41:00 AM
Just wait for the annoucement from the exchanges that held Ignis Airdrop according to me. Give them sometime to deal with it. I believe it will be release to NXT holder after everything finished. Finger crossed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 06:35:24 AM
hey guys any news about ignis airdrop? especially on bittrex exchange?
Activity: 224
January 02, 2018, 06:30:32 AM
I' m on hitbtc and hold my nct from december 20 but i vaheve not re eived any ignis.
Someone hitbtc in thread with same matter ?
Activity: 84
January 01, 2018, 07:29:25 PM
well...i sold my nxt on bittrex immediately following the snapshot........so i better still be getting my ignis, because i too lost a lot by holding nxt after it hit 2 bux.

i presume the price will drop to around 5 bux by the time it starts trading....which is still good, but not 15.
Activity: 71
January 01, 2018, 03:39:08 PM
i wish i kept my NXT on bittrex HITBTC has a bad reputation
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
January 01, 2018, 01:30:31 PM
Ive heard that IGNIS drop are moved to january 5,if this is really true we should wait until the exchanges announced it.
HODL
January 01, 2018, 12:16:45 PM
so many replies and no-one answered your question, here we are......

IGNIS on Exchanges
Exchanges manage their own order books and balance sheets regardless of account balances on the Blockchain.
During the IGNIS airdrop on block 1636363 each exchange received 0.5 IGNIS per NXT into its Ardor account.
The distribution of IGNIS to exchanges may take few more days for the exchange to implement.
Therefore there is no need to open a ticket about this now, and especially not for Jelurida.
Our recommendation is to wait until Jan 5th and if you still don't see your IGNIS balance contact your exchange.

source : https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/jelurida/home

I thinks, this is one which people care:

Our recommendation is to wait until Jan 5th and if you still don't see your IGNIS balance contact your exchange.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Get your share of the future
January 01, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

IGNIS on Exchanges
Exchanges manage their own order books and balance sheets regardless of account balances on the Blockchain.
During the IGNIS airdrop on block 1636363 each exchange received 0.5 IGNIS per NXT into its Ardor account.
The distribution of IGNIS to exchanges may take few more days for the exchange to implement.
Therefore there is no need to open a ticket about this now, and especially not for Jelurida.

So this means that we have to wait till 5th jan... but new question, if I sell my nxt now... I will get my ignis on 5th?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 10:15:52 AM

IGNIS on Exchanges

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
January 01, 2018, 07:20:39 AM
how can the ignis futures be worth over 10 USD when it took only 2 NXT to get one Ignis for free worth more than 20NXT !?
Even at a peak price of 2 USD, that's only 4 USD of NXT to get 10 USD of IGNIS ? I don't see how IGNIS could be worth more than 1 USD.

It would be logical that the value of IGNIS once it starts trading will be below 2 NXT.
Pages:
Jump to: