Pages:
Author

Topic: IGNIS AIRDROP... - page 12. (Read 2794 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 05:29:40 PM
At bittrex there is no certain deadline, but on your personal wallet you will get them in few hours.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 04:38:16 PM
is there a countdown timer? is it at midnight for everyone?
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 02:31:58 PM
We will receive the drop today few hours from now,lets have a good year start in this coin.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 01:57:42 PM
Hope to receive it soon, I already lost way too much money with nxt as it is.
Activity: 391
December 31, 2017, 01:54:49 PM
I think that you'll receive the airdrop in January 1 UTC. I think, but I am not sure about this. Many of my friends invested a lot in NXT to receive ignis. Well, right now the price of it is so good. It hits 20 USD.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
December 31, 2017, 01:53:04 PM
Today the IGNIS drop will be released,sto stay tuned.
Activity: 71
December 31, 2017, 01:52:09 PM
I lost tons of money just by holding NXT i hope this IGNIS token can help me recover my lost. No more trading shit i just going to invest in ICO. Lose 52% of my asset in one day is big thing, so lets rely on IGNIS. Once recovered ill start invest to some new ICO

Same here. I have lost 69% value. As a result, I have decided to just leave the money there on my wallet. I am never touching it, until I recover my losses. I knew the price I bought at was too high, but I went ahead anyway. A Lesson has been learned.

you should buy more so you can lower the purchase price , than once the price pump a little bit you will recover your losses !
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
December 31, 2017, 10:54:52 AM
will the ignis appear on bittrex or on the platform? i'm so confused

It should appear on Bittrex for trading.
Activity: 294
December 31, 2017, 10:38:07 AM
will the ignis appear on bittrex or on the platform? i'm so confused
Activity: 74
December 31, 2017, 06:42:19 AM
I've lost 50 percent of my principal in order to get the IGNIS, though it's sad, but I believe IGNIS will pay off.
Cheers! Grin

me too. i lost 30% my asset but after that i use my 70% asset to buy another coin, xrp, xlm etc....now i get my 30% asset back and still wait for my ignis come. so whatever ignis price...i still get profit...nothing to lose....
Activity: 238
December 30, 2017, 10:03:31 PM
I've lost 50 percent of my principal in order to get the IGNIS, though it's sad, but I believe IGNIS will pay off.
Cheers! Grin
Activity: 168
HODL
December 30, 2017, 09:32:43 PM
I lost tons of money just by holding NXT i hope this IGNIS token can help me recover my lost. No more trading shit i just going to invest in ICO. Lose 52% of my asset in one day is big thing, so lets rely on IGNIS. Once recovered ill start invest to some new ICO

Same here. I have lost 69% value. As a result, I have decided to just leave the money there on my wallet. I am never touching it, until I recover my losses. I knew the price I bought at was too high, but I went ahead anyway. A Lesson has been learned.

Yep, looks like return from ICOs is much higher than from trading. Just need to choose the right one Smiley
Activity: 112
December 30, 2017, 08:32:00 AM

Well everyone knew about the ignis airdrop so you should have tae it to account that most people here is for the gains not for the tech, and after the snapshot of blockchains nxt will be dumped hard
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 08:13:50 AM

In my opinion its the best way we can do for now and hope the price of NXT will recover soon..
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 08:05:22 AM

Activity: 168
HODL
December 30, 2017, 07:49:35 AM
Is this a good airdrop? I have seen in lot of forum about this one. What is the link for this airdrop? Is there an ICO for this coin and what is the price for a coin?

https://www.jelurida.com/ico
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 01:23:24 AM
Is this a good airdrop? I have seen in lot of forum about this one. What is the link for this airdrop? Is there an ICO for this coin and what is the price for a coin?
Activity: 182
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 30, 2017, 01:16:58 AM
Also what is your forecast for a price?
First day of trading IGNIS on exchange maybe will maintain its price by 3$-5$ per IGNIS .

HITBTC exchange will be the first to start trading IGNIS that what i think  Grin

it seems that now has started a lot of interest IGNIS tokens, prices have bounced in just one exchange, but turned with NXT now, whether NXT will be abandoned?

Hopefully not, there are a lot of ongoing projects under the nxt platform that I'd like to see pursued still. The devs did commit continuity.
However, it is undeniable that the development of NXT and IGNIS cannot be done simultaneously, so it is possible that IGNIS has more potential.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 01:15:06 AM
From email that i received from local exchange VIP Bitcoin that support for Airdrop Ignis, they will distributend this token on 1 of january. I bought NXT coin on the top and now i loses about 60%, i hope the price of IGNIS continue going up to recover my lose. But 2 these coin NXT and IGNIS in my opinon has big potential in the future because community of NXT big already since 2013.
Activity: 96
December 29, 2017, 11:09:15 PM
Could anybody explain in two words, what technology IGNIS will be?What`s childchain, everybody is talking about.And will it really increase in a year?

IGNIS, the child chain is side chain of Ardor which called NXT 2.0.
They could give us some solutions for the scalability problem which BTC and ETH are facing right now.
That’s why people expected Ardor and IGNIS provide some value.

https://medium.com/crypt-bytes-tech/ico-review

I don’t know much about the techincal things but what I know is I will get IGNIS on Jan 1st and my break even if IGNIS is less than 1$.

I hope this airdrop will make me happy.

Pages:
Jump to: