Pages:
Author

Topic: IGNIS AIRDROP... - page 6. (Read 2794 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 01:15:58 AM
What about ignis on bittrex? Someone had some news, its not funny anymore
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 02:49:12 PM
Wait and be patient It does not kill. The token will surely appear all you have to do is to prepare on what to do with your own coins. Good luck. Ignis will fly.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
January 18, 2018, 02:27:39 PM
I think your opinion is already a reality at this time. the current price of NXT and IGNIS down. a lot of people who experience huge losses.

If price today of IGNIS is 0.50 cents, what more when Bittrex started to list IGNIS is their markets. I see people dumping right away and IGNIS price will nose dive. I sold my NXT right after the airdrop and I thought it was a bad decision but looking at the current price of NXT, I am happy with selling it and I dont think Bittrex will list IGNIS anytime soon.
Activity: 214
January 18, 2018, 02:13:16 PM
It was scary how NXT dropped after IGNIS snapshot Sad Really sad thing but it happens to bit airdrop projects...
I think your opinion is already a reality at this time. the current price of NXT and IGNIS down. a lot of people who experience huge losses.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Get your share of the future
January 18, 2018, 02:06:15 PM
Airdrop IGNIS did not match my expectations, because I lost my money investing in NXT to get airdrop IGNIS (now NXT price is down and IGNIS price also can not return my capital buy NXT coin)

Here the same... when I will get my ignis I will sell all... no trust!
Activity: 291
January 18, 2018, 08:38:32 AM
Airdrop IGNIS did not match my expectations, because I lost my money investing in NXT to get airdrop IGNIS (now NXT price is down and IGNIS price also can not return my capital buy NXT coin)
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
January 18, 2018, 08:29:39 AM
This whole situation about nobody saying anything is kinda annoying indeed...
Activity: 168
HODL
January 18, 2018, 08:25:32 AM
There are some bad communication about this.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Get your share of the future
January 18, 2018, 05:31:12 AM
Someone had some news about IGNIS on HitBtc?
It is passed long time and still no news... this is not seriously...
M
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 11, 2018, 09:47:18 AM
guys I also care about the problem when Ignis will be available for trading on the stock exchanges, but only with the purpose of keeping an eye on the price, since I kept NXT in my wallet and Ignis was already enrolled. I'm not going to sell it. because I believe in a promising project of the NXT / Ardor/ Ignis !!!
We all care about it.
I guess there might be some unexpected issue with it.
When all these issues are solved, we will definitely see a huge demand for it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 11, 2018, 09:01:46 AM
guys I also care about the problem when Ignis will be available for trading on the stock exchanges, but only with the purpose of keeping an eye on the price, since I kept NXT in my wallet and Ignis was already enrolled. I'm not going to sell it. because I believe in a promising project of the NXT / Ardor/ Ignis !!!
January 11, 2018, 08:58:07 AM
Guys, all we need to do right now is waiting.
Nxt/Ignis/Ardor has been under development for a long time.
We haven't seen the great stuff yet.
It would be foolish to dump your coins at this point.
Activity: 28
January 11, 2018, 05:01:00 AM
Guys... we need patient over here.. the new time is declared from a lot of people on twitter and some other places as mid of Jan.
Of course when we arrive to middle of the month and still no ignis.. I do not know what to say then. Cry
If Jelurida had not declared any date for the airdrop, we would feel far different than we feel now(hate probably Grin ).
I also lost a lot after the snapshot but hodl would recover it after the airdrop of ignis(hopefully!)
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 12:57:22 PM
Exactly, are they kidding us?

Yes I think because for me it's easy to give a statement for who are waiting for our IGNIS, but as of now I don't know if we are waiting for nothing.
January 10, 2018, 07:54:40 AM
I bought NXT @ 1.72$ when read their news about IGNIS airdrop. that time IGNIS price was around 3.5$. i thought it will be very profitable for us including IGNIS profit. but after 28 dec NXT just crushed and big dumped , this was a very shocking but still was waiting for IGNIS to recover atleast my investment. and now see IGNIS price is less than 1$.. so, i think even after getting IGNIS it won't recover our losses. So, final word is NXT investment is shit and this is the biggest mistake ever in my crypto life .

You suffer loss if you sell all your Nxt and Ignis now.
But if you hold it, it is very possible you will be happy with your decision.
BTW, Ignis isn't listed on some decent exchange yet.
Activity: 78
January 10, 2018, 06:19:44 AM
I bought NXT @ 1.72$ when read their news about IGNIS airdrop. that time IGNIS price was around 3.5$. i thought it will be very profitable for us including IGNIS profit. but after 28 dec NXT just crushed and big dumped , this was a very shocking but still was waiting for IGNIS to recover atleast my investment. and now see IGNIS price is less than 1$.. so, i think even after getting IGNIS it won't recover our losses. So, final word is NXT investment is shit and this is the biggest mistake ever in my crypto life .
Activity: 378
January 10, 2018, 04:51:19 AM
I hate NXT and IGNIS. makes me poor
Activity: 280
January 09, 2018, 10:54:06 PM
Worthless drop from worthless coin,exchanges are getting fucked up by this drop not a good investment.

Yes you're right waste time so much on that airdrop and lost a lot of money!
Activity: 78
January 09, 2018, 11:39:26 AM
Will like to have the token. Any date for ICO or exchange??
Activity: 121
Merit: 20
seeking love, friendship and money
January 09, 2018, 11:36:15 AM
Just wait until end of this month..If we still not get..NXT and bittrex is stealing our coin
Pages:
Jump to: