Pages:
Author

Topic: IGNIS AIRDROP... - page 5. (Read 2794 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 05:53:38 AM
I still have not received ignis on hitbtc. There are some news about it?
for now it seems not yet,
there are still some reasons why ignis is still not shared on hitbtc and bittrex.
Activity: 78
Merit: 21
January 22, 2018, 05:35:15 AM
I still have not received ignis on hitbtc. There are some news about it?
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
January 20, 2018, 06:28:12 PM
I'm really losing hope about this airdrop, i'm patient but I'm not sure we will get them anyday, anyway how much is ignis now? what happen to bittrex

Don't lose hope, I know bittrex will resolve this issue no matter what happens. They can't just put their dignity just for one coin only. Maybe they are having problem with IGNIS side. Let's hope for the good outcome.
Even if bittrex will do all the best from now to start credit IGNIS to everyone that are eligible, they need to know what they doing until now is not good practice. Bittrex management  staff need to be much closer to their users, communicating the exact implementation stage and finishing everything much faster because it's almost a month since the snapshot.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 05:27:05 AM
I'm really losing hope about this airdrop, i'm patient but I'm not sure we will get them anyday, anyway how much is ignis now? what happen to bittrex

Don't lose hope, I know bittrex will resolve this issue no matter what happens. They can't just put their dignity just for one coin only. Maybe they are having problem with IGNIS side. Let's hope for the good outcome.
Activity: 151
Merit: 101
Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!
January 20, 2018, 04:58:50 AM
Probably bittrex dont want to give us any of ignis... like they do this same with GAS. But high fees is still on the market... For me this market is end, I change it for Binance.

Well bro, you are very educated, so do i, but i want to find the owner of Bittrex and slap his fucking face, because this shit shouldn´t happen no matter how important he is.
Now that i said that, i keep some energy for doing it, just in case one day i will met him in person...
Untill then that exchange is DEAD for me too.
I have spent so much money in fees, i got rekt so many times, now people sell NEO because they can´t withdraw, and half of my coins are stuck in a shitty hard fork i believed in....
Let´s see how BTCP is going end up turning...

Decentralized Exchanges are the future, we have to organize against these thieves !
I prefer to use Waves DEX even tough the volume is smaller....
People love to get rekted.. look at bitcoonnecttt, now with the x version, 2 fingers in...
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 12:07:10 AM

Thanks for sharing. I hope they are really doing someting. Bittrex still not finish their server upgrade that's why registration still close. I hope they finding the way to resolve our IGNIS issue.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
January 19, 2018, 06:40:14 PM
Probably bittrex dont want to give us any of ignis... like they do this same with GAS. But high fees is still on the market... For me this market is end, I change it for Binance.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 06:32:47 PM
Pretty sad to see bittrex still doesn't credited our deserving IGNIS, I hope they do it as earliest as they can.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Get your share of the future
January 19, 2018, 06:27:00 PM

i hope it too... this is so bad... for the nxt team too... bad, very bad!
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
January 19, 2018, 05:20:19 PM
January 19, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

Didn't get mine still waiting. Does anyone knows when it comes to bittrex or any other exchanges? They still don't have their own blockchain I guess.
Activity: 308
January 19, 2018, 02:45:17 PM
Activity: 532
January 19, 2018, 02:35:18 PM
I would not be so categorical in your place. Both NXT and Ignis will grow. Everything will be fine! Be patient!
May be may be. But Ardor looks much better with ready-to-use platform and completed development. All this hustle do NXT whales to buy own coins of outdated platform. But community will say that NXT live and so so.  Because all people want refund
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 02:14:14 PM
Hi, I am lucky that did not invest a lot in NXT. just wanted to try to get this airdrop on hitbtc. And still have nothing... This is how junk dies?.. I mean Nxt-platform
Activity: 118
January 19, 2018, 01:04:40 PM
Guys, do not rush to conclusions. Both coins will grow in the long term and you will return your investments. Be patient.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
January 19, 2018, 12:57:03 PM
I bought Nxt after the airdrop which is a bad desicion from nowadays perspective. There were a few days for it in the area between 50-60 cents and I thought wronfully that it stabilized. Now I am married to the coin and waiting for a better development  Grin
We are all loser for this airdrop!!!  a lot of people losing their investment here imagine 3 days before the deadline of airdrop prices keep going down and down ? i didn't sell my NXT hoping to the last minute of the deadline the price would pump but opposite situation happened price continue to fall now the price was .4$ I bought it at 1.9$ so i'm losing big money here Sad never to trust ignis, Ardor and NXT anymore they sucks!!!! no update for Ignis until now if what happen to the airdrop Sad
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 19, 2018, 12:37:20 PM
I would not be so categorical in your place. Both NXT and Ignis will grow. Everything will be fine! Be patient!
Activity: 602
January 19, 2018, 12:35:16 PM
Sold my NXT coins right after the snapshot and bought PRL. Good call Smiley.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
January 19, 2018, 12:23:51 PM
Airdrop IGNIS did not match my expectations, because I lost my money investing in NXT to get airdrop IGNIS (now NXT price is down and IGNIS price also can not return my capital buy NXT coin)

What do you guys expected, I was telling people that it will make sense to sell your NXT a day to the airdrop rather than hold for snapshot, because the price will take  a dip immediately after the snapshot, on long term this is going to be huge unless you are looking for flipping
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 11:52:42 AM
What about ignis on bittrex? Someone had some news, its not funny anymore
yeah i have see no ignis in hitbtc also, buy nxt before hardfork and seems like dead coin, no information any more.
im very tired waiting lol. ignis still iou on their market. is there any problem for distribution?
Pages:
Jump to: