Pages:
Author

Topic: IGNIS AIRDROP... - page 7. (Read 2794 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 11:20:54 AM
Exactly, are they kidding us?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 07:42:22 AM
We will wait for news . Because the promised words and promises must be kept . I hope they keep their word . Bittrex is still one of the top exchanges
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 08, 2018, 07:25:46 AM
how long we have to wait for the airdrop?
Yesterday they sad 4 hours... and now jus passed 7...
 Huh
I want to know where IGNIS's airdrops can be collected, and can each exchange get the IGNIS?

Bittrex officially announced that they would support Ignis airdrop.
As for Poloniex, it never made any announcement about it. So it is possible you won't get Ignis if you kept Nxt there.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 03:22:10 AM
 Huh
I want to know where IGNIS's airdrops can be collected, and can each exchange get the IGNIS?

Where did you store your NXT on the time of snapshot? That's where you were receive your IGNIS.
Activity: 210
January 07, 2018, 10:52:54 PM
 Huh
Activity: 168
HODL
January 07, 2018, 10:36:23 PM
I think Bittrex will sort it out soon, they tend to leave things a bit to make sure that there are no problems, it was never going to stay up at the $20 levels this long, might go back up long term but at the current price it doesn't really matter when we get them or not as it's not worth dumping at this level unless you need to cash now, holding for a bit makes more sense.

Sure don't worry. Bittrex is VERY busy with scaling problems right now, be patient. And NXT showed itself as very good project, IGNIS will be good too, I'm sure.

I was under the impression Bittrex was far and away the #1 exchange worldwide up until a few months ago. Just after the BTC-e fiasco, people started reporting having serious withdrawl issue from Bittrex.

I can't speak for everyone, only myself, but if Bittrex were to steal everyone's funds, as one of the most used exchanges globally right now it would set Bitcoin back by 1 year for sure (at least).

Yea, you can see how it was with mtgox. And its a big issue and risk for all cryptoeconomy while top20 exchanges holding most of the assets.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 07, 2018, 01:42:32 PM
I think Bittrex will sort it out soon, they tend to leave things a bit to make sure that there are no problems, it was never going to stay up at the $20 levels this long, might go back up long term but at the current price it doesn't really matter when we get them or not as it's not worth dumping at this level unless you need to cash now, holding for a bit makes more sense.

Sure don't worry. Bittrex is VERY busy with scaling problems right now, be patient. And NXT showed itself as very good project, IGNIS will be good too, I'm sure.

I was under the impression Bittrex was far and away the #1 exchange worldwide up until a few months ago. Just after the BTC-e fiasco, people started reporting having serious withdrawl issue from Bittrex.

I can't speak for everyone, only myself, but if Bittrex were to steal everyone's funds, as one of the most used exchanges globally right now it would set Bitcoin back by 1 year for sure (at least).
Activity: 143
January 07, 2018, 01:13:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
January 07, 2018, 11:39:59 AM
Worthless drop from worthless coin,exchanges are getting fucked up by this drop not a good investment.
Activity: 135
January 07, 2018, 11:38:49 AM
So far nothing, my platform and bittrex, after that statement, I'm not very excited, there will be no prediction when they will distribute this Airdrop so far, they only gave me losses
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
January 07, 2018, 11:28:48 AM
Bittrex announce it will be distributed to the users on january first,but didnt happen?they are just delaying it to become more less valuable.

just for the record....this is a quote from official bittrex statement (I added the boldface)...

Dec. 20, 2017
Bittrex will make all reasonable attempts to credit our users IGNIS but until we have a fully supported wallet, we can neither guarantee tokens or consider creating a market. We will continue to monitor the state of the codebase and network
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
January 07, 2018, 11:04:41 AM
Bittrex announce it will be distributed to the users on january first,but didnt happen?they are just delaying it to become more less valuable.
Activity: 602
January 07, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

I do not understand why the price of ignis drops drastically.
will it ignis to $ 20 again?

In the future, maybe...
It is good signal for us that now futures IGNIS tokens are trading near 20$. When they will listing in more popular markets we can make good profitBTC
Activity: 602
January 07, 2018, 10:51:06 AM
I had my NXT on HitBtc and I am still waiting for it. I think that we will get them soon.
Not only HitBtc, Bittrex haven't distributed Ignis yet.
I believe we will get Ignis sooner or later. They just need to solve some issues.

Just speak with a moderator on hitbtc... thay say ignis will be released in the middle jan...but not say the year!
Hope it comes soon...
M

So what you are saying it could be mid Jan 2020? I am just trying to understand because everyone has been anxious wanting to know when they will get the coins.
I kept my NXT on own wallet and I received  my IGNIS tokens 2 days ago. If somebody need support in how can you get your IGNIS tokens i can help. PM me.
Activity: 224
January 07, 2018, 10:26:03 AM
I had my NXT on HitBtc and I am still waiting for it. I think that we will get them soon.
I believe we will get Ignis sooner or later. They just need to solve some issues.

Just speak with a moderator on hitbtc... thay say ignis will be released in the middle jan...but not say the year!
Hope it comes soon...
M

So what you are saying it could be mid Jan 2020? I am just trying to understand because everyone has been anxious wanting to know when they will get the coins.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Get your share of the future
January 07, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

Hope it comes soon...
M
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
January 07, 2018, 09:08:41 AM
we can wait and see always update nxt coins in various echanger to get the ignis coin. we are sure if hitbtc or bittrex will give an ignis coin to the participant holding the nxt coin in the exchanger.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 07, 2018, 08:54:56 AM
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 02:55:53 PM
Pages:
Jump to: