Pages:
Author

Topic: IGNIS AIRDROP... - page 4. (Read 2794 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
Any information about IGNIS possible trading on Bittrex?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 11:23:44 AM
Can you share also in this thread where did you get that January 27 date? I checked the link and I don't see anywhere that says January 27, I might be wrong or looking at an edited post. It only says "next few days" no exact date was given. If indeed Bittrex add IGNIS in their list, price of IGNIS might drop further. Those waiting for the airdrop has been waiting for more 3 weeks and wants to recover their loss when NXT dropped after the snap shot.

exactly! it doesnt mention when the IGNIS will be dropped, just when the blockchain upgrades...Im waiting for HitBtc to drop some of IGNIS and to open the ARDR wallet. i have most of my Ignis and all of my ardor in ARDR wallet on their chain. Havent been able to receive in HitBtc..
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
January 24, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

This is catastrophic...I held NXT for one week, with havent got the Ignis as yet. How bad is this. Its been more than 4 weeks.

Ignis dropped from $19 to under $1...Woah all the elements of a scam

how long we have to wait for the airdrop?
Yesterday they sad 4 hours... and now jus passed 7...
 Huh

20 USD was the IGNIS futures price, had really low volume. When somebody traded with a couple grand, the price had a massive jump up or down. Now when the volume has increased it's logical for the price to drop.
Activity: 154
January 24, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

This is catastrophic...I held NXT for one week, with havent got the Ignis as yet. How bad is this. Its been more than 4 weeks.

Ignis dropped from $19 to under $1...Woah all the elements of a scam

Huh
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
January 24, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

thanks for the information.
hopefully this news is true and there is no delay again.
this constitute a breath of fresh air in the fall.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 24, 2018, 10:29:33 AM
If indeed Bittrex add IGNIS in their list, price of IGNIS might drop further. Those waiting for the airdrop has been waiting for more 3 weeks and wants to recover their loss when NXT dropped after the snap shot.

Absolutely the price will drop further once it is distributed to all bittrex users who hold NXT at the time of the snapshot. I'm sure they will sell it as soon as possible because they have lost too much money for this airdrop but I do not think it will be enough to recover their lost by selling ignis.
Too many people expect too high to make profit from this Ignis distribution but the fact says the opposite. Lucky me I was not interested on this.

I don't think bittrex distributing Ignis will affect the price at all.
The main reason Ignis being dumped is because some whales got it at a low price in ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HODL
January 24, 2018, 10:10:44 AM
If indeed Bittrex add IGNIS in their list, price of IGNIS might drop further. Those waiting for the airdrop has been waiting for more 3 weeks and wants to recover their loss when NXT dropped after the snap shot.

Absolutely the price will drop further once it is distributed to all bittrex users who hold NXT at the time of the snapshot. I'm sure they will sell it as soon as possible because they have lost too much money for this airdrop but I do not think it will be enough to recover their lost by selling ignis.
Too many people expect too high to make profit from this Ignis distribution but the fact says the opposite. Lucky me I was not interested on this.

Can you explain what is purpose of IGNIS? Its looks like just a test token, why the price suppose to grow?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
January 24, 2018, 05:59:15 AM

Activity: 556
January 24, 2018, 05:22:42 AM
I don't now this airdrop but i think the reason why they are late in distributing the airdrop is because of the volume of the participant validating is not to easy for them.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
January 24, 2018, 05:19:12 AM
Can you share also in this thread where did you get that January 27 date? I checked the link and I don't see anywhere that says January 27, I might be wrong or looking at an edited post. It only says "next few days" no exact date was given. If indeed Bittrex add IGNIS in their list, price of IGNIS might drop further. Those waiting for the airdrop has been waiting for more 3 weeks and wants to recover their loss when NXT dropped after the snap shot.
Activity: 99
January 24, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

Thank you so much for the share. Can't wait for my IGNIS to come after long patience of waiting all of us will be rewarded with our IGNIS. Have a great day.
Activity: 20
January 23, 2018, 03:17:56 PM
Activity: 406
January 22, 2018, 08:59:08 PM
Interestingly, the low rate of next and ignis is somehow connected with this delay?
Probably even ardor price is also dropping after the failed or delayed airdrop. lot of holders have been stacked to the top price I still holding my NXT which I bought at around 1.7$ and with its current price  I almost lost 80% of my total investment and I will just put it in long term hoping for a major com back lolz. But  the next time they will offer another airdrop i will never participate anymore. I'm very disappointed for the outcome of their airdrop
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 08:13:45 PM
I have not waited until I sold all my NXT, I do not even know if they will enroll tokens or not, but to be honest, I do not hope, this story was too long. Just lost time and money.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 07:58:12 PM
I do not see difference in taking no, because I will hold it for a long time, I just hope they pay, because I took a beautiful from a prejudice
Activity: 204
January 22, 2018, 07:35:35 PM
Even If I get Ignis in my bittrex account, I wont going to sell them any time sooner. So its okey to me if bittrex takes time.
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
January 22, 2018, 07:33:07 PM
look on the bright side.....the longer bittrex waits...the more likely that the price wont take a shit on that day....I had my nxt in wallet at the fork, so I got my ignis....of course, I cant sell it right now, but Im feeling pretty good that we have stabilized at ~0.5$ even after the recent btc bloodbath
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 07:18:31 AM
 Huh

Very disappointment to see bittrex still doesn't credit our deserving IGNIS, I hope they do it as earliest as they can.
Activity: 66
January 22, 2018, 07:16:06 AM
Oh, hope this will go good for the dev team.

Sad.  Sad
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
January 22, 2018, 07:03:32 AM
Interestingly, the low rate of next and ignis is somehow connected with this delay?
Pages:
Jump to: