Pages:
Author

Topic: Illegal Migrant Crisis in Mediterraean - page 2. (Read 6586 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 506
Countryfree,

I respectfully disagree. If authorities are indeed shocked, it is by massive (yet, still pasive) resistance from natives, not by human waves from south.

All of sudden, millions of "refugees" knocking in all over the borders and meanwhile turkish NGO is making pretty good profit from providing guides into social welfare system of various euro countries. I dont believe at all, that this is spontaneous or coincidental.

Somebody is hellbent on turning western Europe into third world shithole and those migrants sure as hell have neither capital, nor organization or common ideological ground to pull it off.

http://w2eu.info/
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
If these people have been granted political asylum then they should be distributed across the EU.
Anyone who has been to Italian cities recently will have noticed large groups of African men drifting through the street with no source of income other than street selling. It is cruel to these people and even more so to Europeans because it fuels the far-right and threatens the integration of our continent.

I really agree with you and I'm sad that France suspended the Schengen treaty because all of us can talk about free circulation of goods and people in Europe when there aren't problems, but when we have to face an emergency (Migrant crisis) all the countries think for themselves. So we are an united Europe or not? Are we able to face this bad problem together? I think the only solution is to put army at borders and reject them in their country if no one collaborates.

The Schengen Area was designed for skilled and smart West-European workers. Bulgaria and Romania are not in it very precisely because their people have less skills (and are less smart) than their western neighbors. So African migrants have no rights to get in. That has never been the plan.

I'm sorry but this is wrong, The Schengen area was designed to allow the free movement of goods and people without any restraint, and to push further for an integrated EU.

That's the European Union form 1957 which was created and designed to allow the free movement of goods and people. The Schengen area is a very different thing. It certainly helps to make movements even easier than ever before inside the area, but the main goal (much less talked about) was to make the borders of the area stronger. The EU has paid big money to build fences, barriers and checkpoints.

The problem, which few people had seen coming, is the sudden arrival of thousands of refugees in boats, straight into the Schengen area, bypassing all checkpoints.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
The Schengen Area was designed for skilled and smart West-European workers. Bulgaria and Romania are not in it very precisely because their people have less skills (and are less smart) than their western neighbors. So African migrants have no rights to get in. That has never been the plan.

Bulgaria and Romania are part of the European Union, and therefore you can't compare the Mediterranean immigrants to nationals from these nations. And moreover, these two countries are having cultural norms more compatible with the remaining countries of the European Union, unlike those third world immigrants from Liberia and Gambia.
If these people have been granted political asylum then they should be distributed across the EU.
Anyone who has been to Italian cities recently will have noticed large groups of African men drifting through the street with no source of income other than street selling. It is cruel to these people and even more so to Europeans because it fuels the far-right and threatens the integration of our continent.

I really agree with you and I'm sad that France suspended the Schengen treaty because all of us can talk about free circulation of goods and people in Europe when there aren't problems, but when we have to face an emergency (Migrant crisis) all the countries think for themselves. So we are an united Europe or not? Are we able to face this bad problem together? I think the only solution is to put army at borders and reject them in their country if no one collaborates.

I'm sorry but this is wrong, The Schengen area was designed to allow the free movement of goods and people without any restraint, and to push further for an integrated EU.

Perhaps, you should read Shengen treaty (for the first time in your life, I am sure), its designed to ease trans-border movement among european states, who are its signatories, not to invite rest of the planet to swedish table.

Since fringe member states of the treaty are unable to protect the area from foreign incursions, any legal binds to ukeep Shengen by other member states are efectivelly null. Its just matter of tax payers patience. Camels back will eventually break.

There is no such thing as an illegal human being. All borders are a crime against all humanity.

Why dont you move to Ghana then, you little hypocrite?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
There is no such thing as an illegal human being. All borders are a crime against all humanity.

In that case you wont mind if I move into your garage and use your utilities.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

legendary

Activity: 728
Interactive Map (Click to Launch): Migration journeys to the European Union

http://features.hrw.org/features/EU_migration_map_2015/index.html#start
legendary

Yes. The only solution is to reject them and send them back to where they came from (Libya). But the European human rights group will go ballistic at such as proposal, and will oppose it tooth and nail. As second option is to inter them in some remote island within Europe (Lampedusa?), but this proposal will also get a lot of flak.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1

legendary
Yes, since its forbidden by PC establishment to be honest and say directly: We want only natives. The market found its way around it. Nowadays advertisements read: Native speaker of language XY or send photo along with your CV - people looking exotic are of course at disadvantage. They would be anyway, though. Anywhere around the planet. Just in multicultural Europe, they cant be said so directly. Lets call it progress.

A large number of North African immigrants have changed their names to French-sounding ones in France, and that is the reason why most of the recruiters have made it mandatory to have a color photograph in the CV. But still, some of the North African immigrants from the Maghreb (especially those with Berber blood) look more or less European, so it is quite difficult to distinguish them.

While your position is reasonable, it is wrong on couple of points.

- The current crisis emerged, because people, who were not granted anything are moving freely in the EU. Thats right, those large groups of african men are illegals, breaking the law by their mere presense, but authorities are turning blind eye. We are not talking here about Gastarbeiters or even real asylum seekers, majority of these people are neither. They are crudely said human payload, that was transported by smugglers. Nothing more.

- Binding quota wont diminish emergence of the far right (its not solving the reason for crisis at all, anyway) in Italy, it will greatly strengthen it all around rest of Europe, though. Locals DO NOTICE, that newcomers are much better off, than local pensioners, despite having absolutely no role in sustaining welfare system, security, healthcare or any of the rest of public service.

Just yersteday I have read local pro-government (meaning pro-immigration) magazine, that published cry worthy story about poor Kosovo albanian man migrating to Germany. Even, if I did forget, that Kosovo itself is illegal state created through NATO intervention... I still had to deal with the fact, that "poor Albanian" had to leave behing his family to survive himself by taking fucking taxi into EU. Obviously, he will be great addition to work force.
Yeah, thats why most of France football national team players are descendants of immigrant, like zidane, benzema, nasri, and pogba. I think France is one of european countries that become a friendly place to immigrants, provided they must have skills so it will be easier to them get work there.

From what I have heard, France is not a very friendly place for the immigrants. Certain job advertisements sometimes indirectly give hint that only native French applicants are welcome. A large number of the immigrants (and their descendants) are migrating to other migrant-friendly nations such as the United Kingdom as a result of this.

Yes, since its forbidden by PC establishment to be honest and say directly: We want only natives. The market found its way around it. Nowadays advertisements read: Native speaker of language XY or send photo along with your CV - people looking exotic are of course at disadvantage. They would be anyway, though. Anywhere around the planet. Just in multicultural Europe, they cant be said so directly. Lets call it progress.
Activity: 728
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
June 20, 2015, 02:14:26 AM
Yeah, thats why most of France football national team players are descendants of immigrant, like zidane, benzema, nasri, and pogba. I think France is one of european countries that become a friendly place to immigrants, provided they must have skills so it will be easier to them get work there.

Economy and national security of your country shouldnt be subject to interests of football teams  Wink French cities are most dangerous places in western Europe today.

Don't know anything about football, but I know there are only a handful of football players, whereas in the French newspapers I've read, they say there are 5 millions people looking for work in the country. Pity the immigrants haven't read those same newspapers.

From what I have heard, France is not a very friendly place for the immigrants. Certain job advertisements sometimes indirectly give hint that only native French applicants are welcome. A large number of the immigrants (and their descendants) are migrating to other migrant-friendly nations such as the United Kingdom as a result of this.

Actually I rarely heard or read news about France economy or government except football and Hebdo shooting incident since the world medias didn't too expose the country economy system. I was thinking the immigrants that got job in France would help the other immigrants to get one too, and it could be a chain for them to help another immigrants.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 20, 2015, 01:25:44 AM
Don't worry, the UK will take them all. There are lots of cheap empty houses, the NHS is a long way from breaking point and 600'000 empty job positions, so they wouldn't need to live a life of crime.

UK is too resistant to take them at all. Italy has already stated that its facing a battle with these migrants and has asked the EU to take action (Military action)
All these poor migrants are doing is to run away from war and poverty. Who wouldn't run? I pray for their souls.
legendary
June 20, 2015, 12:56:28 AM

legendary
June 19, 2015, 07:34:04 PM
Bulgaria also has spent millions of EU money to beef up its borders. I'm afraid that's the future. There are just way too many people who want to get in. Italian newspapers has shown pictures of migrants praying on the rocks, along the coast in Ventimiglia, and guess what, they're all muslims! Great! Thousands of poor unskilled muslims! I see why France doesn't want them.

Right now, France is home to some 7 million Muslims (probably the largest Muslim population in Europe), and recently they have suffered from Islamist terrorist attacks. So they might not be interested in exacerbating the problem. Bulgaria, on the other hand had given asylum status to 7,000 refugees in 2014, which is a very high number.

Don't know anything about football, but I know there are only a handful of football players, whereas in the French newspapers I've read, they say there are 5 millions people looking for work in the country. Pity the immigrants haven't read those same newspapers.
June 19, 2015, 05:10:50 PM
Bulgaria also has spent millions of EU money to beef up its borders. I'm afraid that's the future. There are just way too many people who want to get in. Italian newspapers has shown pictures of migrants praying on the rocks, along the coast in Ventimiglia, and guess what, they're all muslims! Great! Thousands of poor unskilled muslims! I see why France doesn't want them.

Right now, France is home to some 7 million Muslims (probably the largest Muslim population in Europe), and recently they have suffered from Islamist terrorist attacks. So they might not be interested in exacerbating the problem. Bulgaria, on the other hand had given asylum status to 7,000 refugees in 2014, which is a very high number.

Economy and national security of your country shouldnt be subject to interests of football teams  Wink French cities are most dangerous places in western Europe today.
Pages:
Jump to: