Pages:
Author

Topic: Illegal Migrant Crisis in Mediterraean - page 5. (Read 6586 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 13, 2015, 03:10:13 AM
Most of those people are just looking to escape the war, and the world is not so small that other countries can't help them. Others are criminals or worse, so there's that too sure

Most of these migrants are from countries such as Liberia, Gambia, Senegal, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Togo.etc. As far as I know, no war is going on there right now. Just accept it. These people are not refugees from any war, they are just economic migrants from the Sub Saharan Africa, who are just looking at a way to earn money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2015, 01:43:03 AM
The Italians just want to keep on living the way they do without anyone spoiling the party, and that's what the migrants are doing.

I was in Italy last week. 11 PM in a small town on a weekday. I was living the restaurant on a warm evening, a quiet street, everything was beautiful, everything was lovely, and then 3 guys with dark skin and dirty clothes came up to the fountain to wash their feet. I am some kind of a migrant myself, having left my country many years ago, so I'm not against migrations but nobody likes to see misery.

Ahahah, well that is normal in Italy, go to naples and see people there do the weirdest shits. Someone might agree with you, but that's not what I mean. Most of those people are just looking to escape the war, and the world is not so small that other countries can't help them. Others are criminals or worse, so there's that too sure
legendary
June 13, 2015, 01:26:08 AM
Put back Saddam Husseyn and Moammar Geddafi, will have no more ISIS.

Both of them were overthrown by the Americans. And it is interesting to note that, it is the European vassal states which are suffering from the fall of Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddhafi, not the United States. The refugee crisis and the terrorist attacks, which are being resulted from the anarchy in Libya and Iraq is not affecting the United States.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 12, 2015, 07:27:22 PM
I wonder how many terrorists ISIS have hidden amongst the refugees?

Put back Saddam Husseyn and Moammar Geddafi, will have no more ISIS.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
June 12, 2015, 07:16:39 PM
The Italians just want to keep on living the way they do without anyone spoiling the party, and that's what the migrants are doing.

I was in Italy last week. 11 PM in a small town on a weekday. I was living the restaurant on a warm evening, a quiet street, everything was beautiful, everything was lovely, and then 3 guys with dark skin and dirty clothes came up to the fountain to wash their feet. I am some kind of a migrant myself, having left my country many years ago, so I'm not against migrations but nobody likes to see misery.
legendary
June 12, 2015, 06:11:57 AM
Good question and you almost answered yourself, aswell. In Israel, people who break the law when entering the country get place in work camp/prison. That should still seem good deal for people, who are supposed to be fleeing death (or so we are said), yet these young, healthy african men avoid Israel like a plague.

If I am not wrong, then Israel reached an agreement with Uganda last year. Uganda will take all the asylum seekers who land in Israel, in exchange for a few hundred millions of USD worth of grants and loans. The same strategy is now used by Australia, who are exporting the Asylum seekers to Cambodia and Papua New Guinea.
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
June 12, 2015, 05:53:53 AM
This situation is really horrible. These people are so eager to leave destitution and violence and corruption and poverty that they pack themselves into these boats for a chance at a better life.

When you dangle a carrot in front of a starving donkey, what you think it will do? The European Union is literally encouraging these sub Saharan Africans to immigrate, by advertising the generous welfare packages. Why they are not migrating to Israel or Saudi Arabia? These countries are also quite prosperous.

Good question and you almost answered yourself, aswell. In Israel, people who break the law when entering the country get place in work camp/prison. That should still seem good deal for people, who are supposed to be fleeing death (or so we are said), yet these young, healthy african men avoid Israel like a plague.
June 12, 2015, 04:08:57 AM
Because immigration through land is much more difficult than by sea. Once you arrive to a coast people there just have the choice to either let you in or leave you die in the water, and the ONU will knock at your doors pretty soon if you'd do that. If someone tries to enter by land, you can simply close your gates and point a gun at them until they leave.
legendary
June 12, 2015, 01:31:09 AM
This situation is really horrible. These people are so eager to leave destitution and violence and corruption and poverty that they pack themselves into these boats for a chance at a better life.

When you dangle a carrot in front of a starving donkey, what you think it will do? The European Union is literally encouraging these sub Saharan Africans to immigrate, by advertising the generous welfare packages. Why they are not migrating to Israel or Saudi Arabia? These countries are also quite prosperous.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
June 11, 2015, 03:54:21 PM
Shouldn't have been bombing libya, lol...
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
June 11, 2015, 02:32:47 PM
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
June 11, 2015, 01:00:18 PM
saw this on daily stormer website, it is awesome and needed to be shared

legendary
June 10, 2015, 09:50:06 AM
One person I know immigrated from the U.S. to Italy and says it's great because the welfare programs are better there and she doesn't care for work very much.  She had a kid with an African dude.  Dunno if they are formally married or not.  She's still there as far as I know and still happily living on welfare.

Italy is having one of the lowest birth rates in the world. So the child benefit payments are quite good. But I really doubt whether it alone take care of the month's expenses. That said, the average wages in Italy are lower, when compared to those in France or Germany. That's why we are having hundreds of thousands of Italians working in countries such as Australia, and Germany.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
June 10, 2015, 09:39:09 AM
I still have something to add. I DO BLAME Italians as other western Europeans since they voluntarily keep going on road to hell, now in the process of persuading easterns to join euro Titanic. Fabrizio, you know, that you goverment is doing something counter-productive, even harmful to your countrys future, yet you think about the way to share the problem with others, not about solutions or standing up for yourselves.

Small and poor Hungary can say no, but much larger, much richer Italy already submerged in troubles somehow keeps being submissive (this is also problem of Germany) to imaginary power in Brussels.

Speaking of welfare and immigration and Italy...

My state in the U.S. was relatively poor when I was a kid.  A fair number of people in my age cohort remember their childhood as being one where some mysterious force dropped food and money on their families out of the sky from time to time.  There was some basic (and probably wrong) notion that the money started out in the hands of rich bastards who could afford it.  (I say wrong because of the way finance tends to work in a debt-based monetary system, and especially one which runs deficits.)

One person I know immigrated from the U.S. to Italy and says it's great because the welfare programs are better there and she doesn't care for work very much.  She had a kid with an African dude.  Dunno if they are formally married or not.  She's still there as far as I know and still happily living on welfare.

Some german priest funnily enough suggested, that since 85% of these "refugees" are young men of military age, european tax payers should pay for their prostitutes to keep them harmless, yet in another german town family of eight was thrown out on street by the administration to free the building for 25 more refugees (as I wrote earlier, towns get more money for "refugees" from tax payers, than their own poor). This is as low, and spineless as it gets.

The way it is now, I am for cancellation of Shengen Treaty and reinstating borders withing Europe. With force if neccessary.

If I were a leader in Brussels I would see a certain utility in having a pool of military aged men dependent on financial (and other) support roaming the streets in various parts of the zone.  If these newbies don't really give a crap about the culture of the host country and if there is a fair degree of mutual resentment between this new group and the original inhabitants, these new citizens could be quite useful in exercising physical force if it came to that.  Most of the citizens of old Europe are relatively dis-armed as I understand things and would be sitting ducks.  The perception here in the U.S. is that Europeans tend to be 'pussified' and not very willing or able to defend themselves and they probably would not have joined up under the EU banner in the first place if they were otherwise.  Now they have and to stop the ball from rolling will be painful at best and may not be possible.

A test of my hypothesis about the utility of these 'refugees' would be to see how they are apportioned to the various regions in EU-land.  If the more restive areas tend to be apportioned a larger share it would fit with my hypothesis about where the leadership in Brussels might be headed with this thing.

legendary
June 10, 2015, 09:31:05 AM
I still have something to add. I DO BLAME Italians as other western Europeans since they voluntarily keep going on road to hell, now in the process of persuading easterns to join euro Titanic. Fabrizio, you know, that you goverment is doing something counter-productive, even harmful to your countrys future, yet you think about the way to share the problem with others, not about solutions or standing up for yourselves.

Yes. And unlike the other countries such as France and Germany, many of the Italian mafia gangs make significant profits out of this crisis. These mafia organizations (esp. the ‛Ndràngheta of Calabria, Cosa Nostra of Sicily, Camorra of Naples, and Sacra Corona Unita of Bari) take money from the illegals to organize work in Italy, and sometimes they use them to smuggle drugs from Libya to Italy.
June 10, 2015, 08:53:19 AM
The only chance we have is to let them die in the sea, don't you get it?

Do you realize that by saving 10 migrants, you are indirectly causing the deaths of 100 more?

It is a chain reaction. If Italy saves, lets say 100,000 Mediterraean migrants and give them refugee status, then another 1 million will try to get the same. And if this one million people are given refugee status, then another 10 million will start their journey from Gambia and Senegal. This is a never-ending process.

Bryant already responded for me.

Small and poor Hungary can say no, but much larger, much richer Italy already submerged in troubles somehow keeps being submissive (this is also problem of Germany) to imaginary power in Brussels.

Some german priest funnily enough suggested, that since 85% of these "refugees" are young men of military age, european tax payers should pay for their prostitutes to keep them harmless, yet in another german town family of eight was thrown out on street by the administration to free the building for 25 more refugees (as I wrote earlier, towns get more money for "refugees" from tax payers, than their own poor). This is as low, and spineless as it gets.

The way it is now, I am for cancellation of Shengen Treaty and reinstating borders withing Europe. With force if neccessary.
legendary
June 10, 2015, 06:09:17 AM
The only chance we have is to let them die in the sea, don't you get it?

Do you realize that by saving 10 migrants, you are indirectly causing the deaths of 100 more?

It is a chain reaction. If Italy saves, lets say 100,000 Mediterraean migrants and give them refugee status, then another 1 million will try to get the same. And if this one million people are given refugee status, then another 10 million will start their journey from Gambia and Senegal. This is a never-ending process.
June 10, 2015, 04:34:38 AM
Yeah it's a mess in Italy we receive like 1000 immigrants every week if not more and we have no mean to feed them, we don't know how to handle the situation and the Europe doesn't help us at all. Entire cities are basically being raided as of now and it's chaos because there are so many policemen used to keep things under control

Well, what kind of help do you need, Fabrizio? WHY did you take them on your soil in the first place?! Even if east Europeans (except for bolshevik Swedes, westerners are tired of all these people already) take in one million of your gifts every year it wont change a damn thing. There 80 million people born into poor families every year in the third world. Can you make the math? Euro upper class is destroying old continent via barely literate (and often islamic) migrants and your country willingly serves them as a gateway.

The only chance we have is to let them die in the sea, don't you get it? The ONU would knock to our doors and fuck us up if we were that egotistic. Italy is part of the Europe and as such it must receive help because it's a problem of everyone not just ours because we are the most near country to those that escape war. You can't just say we are part of a union when it's convenient, or better when Germany wants our money. One day Italy will not be able to handle this anymore and when that happens immigrants twill move to other countries making this problem even worse, just wait for it.
legendary
June 09, 2015, 10:57:22 PM
Well, what kind of help do you need, Fabrizio? WHY did you take them on your soil in the first place?

No need to blame the Italians. They are forced to accept the Sub Saharans by the orders of the European Union. Italy is no longer a sovereign nation. For example, the decision on what to do with the migrants is taken by the European Union, which Italy does not have the right to oppose. On its part, Italy had a deal with Gaddhafi's Libya on how to handle the illegals. It worked well until 2011, when the Americans decided to invade Libya.
June 09, 2015, 05:01:08 PM
Yeah it's a mess in Italy we receive like 1000 immigrants every week if not more and we have no mean to feed them, we don't know how to handle the situation and the Europe doesn't help us at all. Entire cities are basically being raided as of now and it's chaos because there are so many policemen used to keep things under control

Well, what kind of help do you need, Fabrizio? WHY did you take them on your soil in the first place?! Even if east Europeans (except for bolshevik Swedes, westerners are tired of all these people already) take in one million of your gifts every year it wont change a damn thing. There 80 million people born into poor families every year in the third world. Can you make the math? Euro upper class is destroying old continent via barely literate (and often islamic) migrants and your country willingly serves them as a gateway.
Pages:
Jump to: